Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? (1058 Views)

How Do I Arrest A Gay For Abuse / If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Kirinwa: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2012
I'll like to know the opinion of Ladies here about marrying a gay.He's got great looks,a fat bank account running into millions of dollars,has power and connection but weakness is he loves bleeping men.Will you marry him?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by pearl99: 5:15am On Sep 12, 2012
"a gay" ?? sad when your sentence si well structured you will get an answer tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2012
I wonder what the marriage will look like.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Kirinwa: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2012
pearl99: "a gay" ?? sad when your sentence si well structured you will get an answer tongue

I believe it to be well structured but if you are of a contrary opinion you may forward your correction nicely.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Kirinwa: 5:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Eze nnaemeka: I wonder what the marriage will look like.

It will look like a woman comes back home sees the action and joins the party. E go sweet die! tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by cindyrella(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Tufiyakwa!
I no fit o! Unless I no know..... But if I knw, na dat day marriage finish! angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by k2039: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Reversing your question.

I cant even date a lesbian for money,not to talk of marrying for love
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Eiregirl(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2012
If he's gay, why would he want to marry a woman?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by bendazum: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2012
Eiregirl: If he's gay, why would he want to marry a woman?

It seems some of them do so to avoid suspicion especially in a country like Naija where it's unpopular.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by vivianc(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
Tufiakwa!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by KINGwax(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Have u ever had the anall sex? Well, technically a gay will alwys be an assfucker! And from the little i've had wit girls, they said it's fantastic, even though i aint feeling any difference in the holes except the tightness !!!
I aint gay, but if u date a gay, the feelin will be better for you, lookin from the angle of his expertise!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
for what now??
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kirinwa: I'll like to know the opinion of Ladies here about marrying a gay.He's got great looks,a fat bank account running into millions of dollars,has power and connection but weakness is he loves bleeping men.Will you marry him?

are you saying that the men love both sexes (aka bi) or he just like MEN?

Kirinwa:
I believe it to be well structured but if you are of a contrary opinion you may forward your correction nicely.

the correct way to say it is a person is a h[b]o[/b]mosexual (or a g[b]a[/b]y man) or that they are g[b]a[/b]y....but NOT that he is a gay, not in the real world anyway.

bendazum:
It seems some of them do so to avoid suspicion especially in a country like Naija where it's unpopular.

well said! G[b]a[/b]ys are killed in 9ja, just like thieves!

KINGwax: Have u ever had the anall sex? Well, technically a gay will alwys be an assfucker! And from the little i've had wit girls, they said it's fantastic, even though i aint feeling any difference in the holes except the tightness !!!
I aint gay, but if u date a gay, the feelin will be better for you, lookin from the angle of his expertise!

not exactly bro, in the G[b]a[/b]y community there are KINGS (the manly ones) and QUEENS (the effeminate ones), and not all of them like to do the do, some only want to get fukced..... and not fukc anybody (aka be the woman of the r/ship), while other enjoy fukcing effeminate men, and not necessary be fukced.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kirinwa: I'll like to know the opinion of Ladies here about marrying a gay.He's got great looks,a fat bank account running into millions of dollars,has power and connection but weakness is he loves bleeping men.Will you marry him?

Yu asked if I can marry a gay man for love...no, I wouldn't. When you get married...there are certain expectations regarding marriage...children, sex, and unity.

How can I knowingly marry a gay man knowing it is possible that I may not have children, sex, and having to accept sharing my kondo wiht another man

If we are in Africa and they catch my husband with another man...he is dead. How can I survive off a dead man
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2012

From your comment i can see you are interested in one already you just want to see the number of people like you who would say what you want to hear.. You already have your eyes on his fat millions.. he is gay, does it make it right? Homosexual acts are an abomination to God. leviticus 18:22.. You do have the excuse of marrying him for his money and go find one bobo for outside wey go dey shine your kongo
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? by free2ryhme: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Yu asked if I can marry a gay man for love...no, I wouldn't. When you get married...there are certain expectations regarding marriage...children, sex, and unity.

How can I knowingly marry a gay man knowing it is possible that I may not have children, sex, and having to accept sharing my kondo wiht another man

If we are in Africa and they catch my husband with another man...he is dead. How can I survive off a dead man

better pickin!!!! but .....

(1) (Reply)

-- / A Father’s Creed / Please An Answer Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.