Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion (3724 Views)

How Do I Arrest A Gay For Abuse / Ladies Can You Marry A Gay For Love? / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by arhziz: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
still considerable for women. but for a man to do dat bullshit is very very lame and stupid
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by arhziz: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
technokid: In fact this task shuld be for only guys cos it wuld be very easy for a gal to finger,kiss and suck anoda(if thats all to it)
true yarn
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Amya(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
No be Abuja wey we dey here so when straight girls dem dey go sleep with married women for 100K plus BB.

1 billion is huge sef. Many guys and girls will do for 1 million sef.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by ikekings(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
Amya: No be Abuja wey we dey here so when straight girls dem dey go sleep with married women for 100K plus BB.

1 billion is huge sef. Many guys and girls will do for 1 million sef.
Count me in for 1mil i go just close eyes do the thing sharp sharp clean yansh like say notin happen sef....lol
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by WebSurfer(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
technokid: It seems it is easier for a babe to fall for this kind of temptation than a guy.
why not, for girls it looks easy,
Guys? Hell no, I can't even imagine a stuff like that, ad rather involve in ritual an make that billion..
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
To tell you the truth, most (if not all) of the people that viewed this thread would do it - even for far less than one billion sef. Fly wey no like the smell of shit no dey miswaka enter latrine out of mere curiosity. People do much more terrible things for far less. Forget their veneer of goodness and affectation of virtue.

To put it in context, N1b is slightly over $6m (SIX MILLION American dollars). . . most people would readily re-negotiate their morality to lay hands on even a fraction of that colossal amount of money. Indeed, if the proposed act of homosexuality is to be done in secret - with iron-clad assurances that the general public or anyone else would never get to know about it, I dare say that 95% of people viewing this thread right now (and by implication, 95% of the populace) would get an instant e.r.e.c.t.i.on - be it penile or clitoral, or both (for the hermaphrodites among them) - at the mere prospect.

What is funny, however, is that this 95% would publicly and privately purport to belong in the elusive 5% that would not consider such act under any circumstance. That's how it all works.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by dabrake(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
For those typing "God forbid", you have never been in such a condition. Infact, N1b is too much. A legislator in my state house of assembly once tempted me with N3million and a honda accord 2011 model late last year. It was damned too tempting(a student for that matter) and my friends even encouraged me to do it. "no be just once? E don end after that", they said. Beleive me, I almost gave in but my love for punanies made sure i never went of my trajectory. Besides, I will want more, will want to maintain that status which will force me back to them.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2012
It is not until you finally have unlimited money that you then realize how pointless it is.

This is why people who you think have it all, commit suicide, like that hollywood director that jumped off a bridge.
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by deniyor: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2012
Yep I would do it

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Ranoscky(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Women xcluded. How u go dash dem 1billion naira just to catch fun?

Omo, na hier female gender make small sense o!
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by slimyem: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2012
pro01: To tell you the truth, most (if not all) of the people that viewed this thread would do it - even for far less than one billion sef. Fly wey no like the smell of shit no dey miswaka enter latrine out of mere curiosity. People do much more terrible things for far less. Forget their veneer of goodness and affectation of virtue.

To put it in context, N1b is slightly over $6m (SIX MILLION American dollars). . . most people would readily re-negotiate their morality to lay hands on even a fraction of that colossal amount of money. Indeed, if the proposed act of homosexuality is to be done in secret - with iron-clad assurances that the general public or anyone else would never get to know about it, I dare say that 95% of people viewing this thread right now (and by implication, 95% of the populace) would get an instant e.r.e.c.t.i.on - be it penile or clitoral, or both (for the hermaphrodites among them) - at the mere prospect.

What is funny, however, is that this 95% would publicly and privately purport to belong in the elusive 5% that would not consider such act under any circumstance. That's how it all works.
no one asked you for long stories/analysis...
Would you do it or not is the question...
Hian!cheesy
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2012
1 billion naira? Hmmm...lemme analyze: If i spend 100k everyday for 24 yrs, i'd still be left with over 120 million.
@op, i'll do it, i'll give him a free day bonanza even grin. It wont make me gay!

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2012
slimyem: no one asked you for long stories/analysis...
Would you do it or not is the question...
Hian!cheesy

Did I force you this anuofia to read my "long stories/analysis"? Who send you work? Olofofo oshi.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by mspookie: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
1 billion shocked choi!
r u sure this is just for forum or its happenin somewhere? pls hook me up bro... cheesy

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by dabrake(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
but come to think of it, If someone offers you N1b just for one round, won't your mind be troubled? For one to offer me N1b just like that, there must be something fishy.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
pro01:

Did I force you this anuofia to read my "long stories/analysis"? Who send you work? Olofofo oshi.
Loool..
Re: If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion by mspookie: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
dabrake: but come to think of it, If someone offers you N1b just for one round, won't your mind be troubled? For one to offer me N1b just like that, there must be something fishy.

i will do more than one round if one round will trouble my peaceful mind lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pick Only One (pictures) Just One, Your Most Preferred / See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.