Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Me And Ma Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Ma Girl (1469 Views)

Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl / deleted / Me And Ma Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Ma Girl by Hayoola1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
i love my girl, oh i really do. but the problem is our ego. am the stubborn type and it's unfortunate that she's stubborn as well. i dont wanna talk first when we quarrel, she doesnt wanna talk first. now it's tearin my relationship apart. pls advise........(saw this msg on ma fb inbox, guys advise ma friend)
Re: Me And Ma Girl by 190theclown: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yawns#
Re: Me And Ma Girl by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Tell him to be the leader and talk to her.Women like to know they are important to the man in their life. If you ask her what's on her mind,will it kill you.Don't be petty man up.

1 Like

Re: Me And Ma Girl by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
Grow up.
Re: Me And Ma Girl by Emmy9ite(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Op how old are you??
Re: Me And Ma Girl by Olegeme: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2012
Man to Man,if your wrong try to put your ego down and start the talking and know her stand.
women like to now if you love them and care and they like to be appreciated.
they also like to have afeeling of security..Women want to feel safe with a man,lastly show interest in her, and make her feel beautiful and wanted.

1 Like

Re: Me And Ma Girl by engrtee(f): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2012
U and ur gal are doing sturborn competition.LETS SEE WHO WINS. D winner would be awarded with a gift of frequent heartbreak,breakup and divorce

2 Likes

Re: Me And Ma Girl by Tedpgrass: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2012
Discuss the issue of obstinacy with her.

You then eat the humble pie, show leadership by talking to her 1st, when she starts her petty behaviour.

Avoid talking bout things in a volatile atmosphere...... leads to arguments..... try reasoning when in a more conducive state, if it means several days apart.

But no hating......

1 Like

Re: Me And Ma Girl by cindyrella(f): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2012
Emmy9ite: Op how old are you??
Good question!

1 Like

Re: Me And Ma Girl by 2goodbobo(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2012
Pride comes before fall!

Re: Me And Ma Girl by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2012
^Good illustration!
Op, you see the pic above, tell your friend it will take him nofin to push that pride away.

1 Like

Re: Me And Ma Girl by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2012
engrtee: U and ur gal are doing sturborn competition.LETS SEE WHO WINS. D winner would be awarded with a gift of frequent heartbreak,breakup and divorce

lwkm....hapi stubborn competition grin grin
Re: Me And Ma Girl by Emmy9ite(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Good question!
smiley
Re: Me And Ma Girl by ollyboy009(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Op, ur story is 100% with mine and it tooks me a lot of tym to learn hw 2 bhave lyk a man in a relationshp,bt do u kno wot i later discoverd? imidiatly i intensify effort 2 put ma ego away,My gal givs me mor respect nd lov bsides,i den discovad dat she s storbon coz am also stubon.

1 Like

Re: Me And Ma Girl by Hayoola1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
thanks guys, i just communicated ur advises. thumbs up
Re: Me And Ma Girl by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
i cant really figure out ur gender.......but IF MALE try same..se.xx relationship....becasue u are too shocked shocked shocked shocked to date a lady

(1) (Reply)

Got Thrown Out Of School While Trying To Impress A Girl. . .then She Left Me. / Having Mixed Feelings About Him Getting This Shell Job Now Because.............. / If We Learn From Our Mistakes, Why Are We Always So Afraid To Make A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.