Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? (976 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by onyfrank: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yes, am gud to marry but why it never worries the married women but single girls. Warn them! If it bothers u, then go and marry
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by 190theclown: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
I tink this month of August is for d Mad

Cos every single person who's registered durin dis month of august

Either turned out mad or ended up Killing English

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by luscioustrish(f): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin...I don laff sotay tears comot 4rm my eyez
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
I didn't sign up for this shite.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by onyfrank: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

lol. English is nt ur father's property. If it doesn't sound gud in ur inner ear doesn't mek it incorrect. Be free ok. U wil get there.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by 190theclown: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
onyfrank:
lol. English is nt ur father's property. If it doesn't sound gud in ur inner ear doesn't mek it incorrect. Be free ok. U wil get there.

OK
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by Ogininafio1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mr. Onyfrank, your english is downright appalling, shambolic at best and instead of you taking correction, u throw nefarious comments at your posters. What Insolence!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by 190theclown: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ogininafio1: Mr. Onyfrank, your english is downright appalling, shambolic at best and instead of you taking correction, u throw nefarious comments at your posters. What Insolence!

No please leave him

#na him thread#
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
They telled u to marries becaused them hopes u will marrying them... grin grin embarassed
#Gbagaun!

Nairaland august babies are d bomb! Na dem say golden penny get dangote's freemason symbol.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by 190theclown: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Imanuelle: They telled u to marries becaused them hopes u will marrying them... grin grin embarassed
#Gbagaun!

Nairaland august babies are d bomb! Na dem say golden penny get dangote's freemason symbol.

U haven't seen notin,

Na so d other day one of them say his girl friend dances agaba each time
Dey romance in bed and she's cheatin on him

There's notin I haven't seen from these new crop of posters dis month of august
Gbagaun is a normal tin, d insane is now rolling among d sane
Even giving us Hi - 5

This OP even try - let's manage him and d situation
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by addictiv(m): 12:41am On Aug 10, 2012
mehn i wonder how the sentences that they type sound in their vacuum heads wheen they read through them..........don't u guys read your sentences before posting? if you don't please do it would save you some embarrassment..
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by 190theclown: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2012
#yawns
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

U haven't seen notin,

Na so d other day one of them say his girl friend dances agaba each time
Dey romance in bed and she's cheatin on him

There's notin I haven't seen from these new crop of posters dis month of august
Gbagaun is a normal tin, d insane is now rolling among d sane
Even giving us Hi - 5

This OP even try - let's manage him and d situation

Been wondering if there's been a breakout @ yaba-left
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by ifihearam: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Imanuelle:

Been wondering if there's been a breakout @ yaba-left

Sure you must be one of them
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by onyfrank: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2012
addictiv: mehn i wonder how the sentences that they type sound in their vacuum heads wheen they read through them..........don't u guys read your sentences before posting? if you don't please do it would save you some embarrassment..
like i said; not soundn gud in ur filled head doesn't mek it incorrect. ENGLISH Is nt ur mother's language neither ur papa's. Be free ok. It shows dat u wunt understand most of d books u read, if at al u read. EXPAND BRO!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by onyfrank: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2012
addictiv: mehn i wonder how the sentences that they type sound in their vacuum heads wheen they read through them..........don't u guys read your sentences before posting? if you don't please do it would save you some embarrassment..
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by cindyrella(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2012
Na wao!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
ifihearam:

Sure you must be one of them

IfIHearAm again from ur mouth ehn... I go sand u!
Do i luk like I'm a Nairaland August baby?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Who Asked me To Go And Marry Are Singles? by onyfrank: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Love u all. Just a litmus test thread. We are havn a secret meeting. We are coming out with solution.

(1) (Reply)

What Do The Ladies Think Of This Fellow? / Am Confused!!!! / 30 Plus Singles Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.