Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Will Compete In The Next Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Compete In The Next Olympics (8749 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Shocking:barca Can't Compete In Laliga If Catalunya gets Independendence / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by pastie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
See this old man that is just recovering from kwashiorkor talking about competing in the next olympic,before that time will reach,nothing will left apart from that your big skull that you use to creat rubbish thread that make frontpage. Ehhhhhmmmm where is the moderator? Come and ban me .
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Yeske2(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmm, Afam i dey fear o.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by DonaldGenes(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

May the gods be with you and grant you favor in your under taken. See me at my shrine before you leave for Brazil.
hahahahahahahahaha! So na you be one of those okija shriners*heheheheh
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Joeblis(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
ogugua88: Me too, but under beach volleyball.
i hope you'd wear pant while playing beach volley make i no see you with trouser..the gods has spoken

1 Like

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by dino2006(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maybe, draft wuldav been included as part of d games; then u can compete.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by gistme24(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Am sure the IAAF will be so blown away by your "skills" that they'll grant you a waiver to appear at the final race straight, beacuse your too good for qualifiers. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by rume(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
tellwisdom: was watching our female 200mtres race this evening and this nigerian gurl was running like her boyfriend was fingering her angry angry...WTF??

angry angry
you mean at the olymmpics?
What were you expecting? That Nigerian girl has a name...
I'd like to see you run faster
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
ogugua88: Me too, but under beach volleyball.
that would be qreat seeing those laps of yours free of charqe...you know what am saying?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Joeblis: i hope you'd wear pant while playing beach volley make i no see you with trouser..the gods has spoken

Yes, they "has" indeed.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Pimples(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
If you are serious, all I can tell you is that dreams come true....
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ poster: are u not over 35 years?...
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Kolade9(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
This post has been vexed
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Princeojua(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
I'm a very good RUNNER. During my days in Secondary School,i won Silver medals in 100 metre race and 1500m. I'm also inspired by Usain Bolt accomplishment. Can i have the chance to make a Try? Not just a try but with the mission of coming back home with a Gold medal.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by tellwisdom: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
rume:

angry angry
you mean at the olymmpics?
What were you expecting? That Nigerian girl has a name...
I'd like to see you run faster

Bros, na soccer me dey play... Not playing for Naija, even if i was offered some million dollars undecided undecided
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
cheesy
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by maigida231(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lmoa na u wan go Olympic,if u stil dreaming wakeup no b typing ooh were u go reasoning anyhow but I sure u go run 100m @ 5.00 beat record,wish u well ooh
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by buchai: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Afam, u r not alone on dis, million of Nigerian wl like 2 join or represent our dear country though u sound much like a joke but i pickd dat seriousnes of urs in me, i feel desame man. Its vry disheartning nt even a bronze if i do nt represent my country in any world event atleast one of my ch**d wil represent i dnt kn about YOU?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by DANILSA(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Afam if they can include monkey post or ludo game, then call me.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ogugua88 think say promoting Flavor Nabania song go be event for Olympics.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Soocool1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
@op
EMPTY TALK!!!
Except u are talking about the olympics held at ur backyard!

By The Way, how much did u bribe the murder-rators to get this to the frontp age?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Joeblis(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
ogugua88:

Yes, they "has" indeed.
watever
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by aieromon(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
I wish you well,bro.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
kingoflag: Ogugua88 think say promoting Flavor Nabania song go be event for Olympics.

Lol mechie eze albino.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by JojoArmani(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
hahahahahahahahhahahaha very funny thread. Afam u neva go Olympics but u wan break Usian Bolt records.

u for choose anoda sports Like Pinging, 2going, Kidnapping or even bombing dan athletics,Lolz. . .. Ogugua even looks more serious dan u.
Thanks for making my day wit dis funny thread
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by mrperfect(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
You guys are funny.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ijebabe: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
With 2 hands supporting ur beer belle
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by honeric01(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
I don't mind yaekwando either, i can throw my left leg above a 6 footer, my fan head is now my practise target but would i be picked justfully if i tender myself?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Afam do u in anyway think 'competing in the Olympics' and_ 'choping moi moi' are_ in any way age mates?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by achi4u(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
nice move bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobo Could Be At Cardiff City Next Season / Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons / Davido Reveals How Much FIFA Paid Him For The World Cup Draw Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.