Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Will Compete In The Next Olympics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Compete In The Next Olympics (8750 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Shocking:barca Can't Compete In Laliga If Catalunya gets Independendence / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by okeybest19(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2012
brokoto: but seriously, why is this on the front page? less that 10 comments and its not even funny when taken as a joke. all these moderators dem na wa o!

if u don't like it's being on d front page, why then did u open it and even took time to write a comment?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2012
the moderators are sick....................how did this make headline?nairaland is loosing it

2 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by calabaman(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2012
come make i kill one beta dog give u make u chop. When u don eat am finish u go forget abt this idiotic idea
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2012
onila: grin goodluck 0first from behind like yr Nigerian brothers this year
lol lol x1000
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Ninilowo(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

are u good at it?
add BEDMINTON to it.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by hakunamatata1: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2012
NL! really not feeling you again these days.
So, threads can just jump to the front page b'cos of its OP's name even if the content is begging 4 some sense?
Haba! i just read about a 50yrs old ship that can stand vertically on its end this morning:

nairaland.com/980634/vertical-ship-marks-50-years#11764539

the story is tucked away in an obscurity while AFAM's(watery)SOUP is on ur f/page!!!
Is this NAIRALAND or NAIJALAND?,??!!
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Beetwo(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2012
Carry go afam, juz make sure say your native doc is very powerful. Infact am aslo thinkin of representin dis country in ice hockey (monkey post) although, l have not played it bfor, but l dey watach am for tv. cool
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by igbo2011(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2012
I used to run track. I was a hurdler, I am still young. SO I might make a comeback!!
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Humblesam(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2012
Me too, but under beach volleyball.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2012
Guy! Draft no dey olympics o! shocked
I see you have been infected with the weed snoop dogg took that made him feel like a lion after the third drag... You better stop before you reach the point of no return.....snoop dogg still calls himself lion till this day angry
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: Me too, but under beach volleyball.

Yes I am with you for Brazil Olympic 2016 kiss
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2012
afam4eva:
I want to give myself enough time to prepare. Plus I don't really care about the commonwalth games. It's a congregation of loosers.

Onye Onu grin grin grin
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Rhino5dm: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2012
Afam is a yahoo yahoo crook and a well known scammer. Don't fall for his cheap lies, his attention is firmed on your hard earned money.

diluminati: But you still dey ontop cybercafe things (according to Rhino oh not me oh)
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Chaydee(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

May the gods be with you and grant you favor in your under taken. See me at my shrine before you leave for Brazil.

The gods of lightening need to access him before he leave grin grin
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Laughter don make me sidon for ground. Afam, Afam, Afam! how many times i call you? You don dey madt o! At 62yrs you still wan go olympic?
Abi na paralympics you wan go compete ni?

I am out of here. . . . . .i need to wash my eyes at what i am reading.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by labamo07(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
Or you mean you going for PARALYMPICS Wake up frm Ūя̲̅ dreamland
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by manny4life(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
Afam, I support you. smiley smiley smiley

The ONLY problem is that you need resources required for both training and development. Where will you get that one from?

BTW, if you intend to beat Usain Bolt, what is your average speed at the moment? Unless you can do about 2.7mpm, you stand no chance...
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by leunamme93(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
guys am very much interested, i can do d lng jump nd 100m. Support Afam4ever, leunamme93 for 2016 olympics.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
@Afam4eva,have they introduced those 'games' you have talent on to the olympic games?we both know the games abi?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
I know Afam very well, i believe this guy Can do it if Bolt can do it, all he needs is encouragement not discouragement, whatever a man set is heart to do he can do, only God can stop him, Afam my good friend God ll encourage u, gods of sport ll back u, failure ll be far from u, genuine nairalanders are behind u in 2016, afam 2016 here u are, u ll succeed.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by extension: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Do you mean representing Southern Nigeria in 2016? Federal republic of Nigeria ends in 2015.
GEJ is the last president of Nigeria.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ektbear: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2012
Funny thread grin

But your time/money would better be spent sponsoring some promising youth athletes. Likely to get better results that way.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Afam4eva(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2012
ekt_bear: Funny thread grin

But your time/money would better be spent sponsoring some promising youth athletes. Likely to get better results that way.
And what exactly I'm I? A granny?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Afam4eva(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2012
H$LBroker:
I know Afam very well, i believe this guy Can do it if Bolt can do it, all he needs is encouragement not discouragement, whatever a man set is heart to do he can do, only God can stop him, Afam my good friend God ll encourage u, gods of sport ll back u, failure ll be far from u, genuine nairalanders are behind u in 2016, afam 2016 here u are, u ll succeed.
Thanks my guy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ektbear: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2012
afam4eva:
And what exactly I'm I? A granny?

Granny or grandpappy, whichever you prefer

The point is though, unless you've been training since age 5, you may not get good enough results.

Not to mention you might not have the height, natural quickness, etc to get it done.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Heymus(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
[quote
author=afam4eva]I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian
athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the
world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at
the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still
available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm
about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record
redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still
do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam[/quote] Yes u can do it, but not until u leave NL alone & concentrate on the game.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by suyu: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
afam4eva: I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam

Goodluck

I have lost that enthusiasm for naija sha
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by omabest: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2012
@afam,i knw one day u ll make us proud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobo Could Be At Cardiff City Next Season / Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons / Obafemi Martins Risks Financial Ruin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.