Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Will Compete In The Next Olympics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Compete In The Next Olympics (8748 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Shocking:barca Can't Compete In Laliga If Catalunya gets Independendence / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
lol...Nigeria does not need any further embarrassments, dude. I'm a powerful sprinter, though. From my footballing days. smiley
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ZUBY77(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam

Dont forget to ask the doctor for malaria pills

1 Like

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Afam4eva(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
rume:
Why wait till the olympics, the commonwealth games is just two years away, go there(Glasgow) and show your stuff.
I want to give myself enough time to prepare. Plus I don't really care about the commonwalth games. It's a congregation of loosers.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by pendusky(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam

Even if naija wont suport u, i wil sel ma grandma car to make sure ur dream comes tru! Seen the Doc yet?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Abagworo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
I support you 100%. I'll go for boxing. Nigeria deserves boxing gold or silver and I can deliver.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Lilblack2(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
U better start ur journey now@afam,kus bolt will jez light u n u jez bring home ur skeleton
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by girlking(f): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
*laughing in short hand*

Are you suicidal?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ijebabe: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR: lol...Nigeria does not need any further embarrassments, dude. I'm a powerful sprinter, though. From my footballing days. smiley
Show off! Who asked you undecided
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by chucky234(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Which of the Olympics,shey na Paralympics wey be for cripples and impeciles you dey talk?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
chucky234: Which of the Olympics,shey na Paralympics wey be for cripples and impeciles you dey talk?
grin u sef
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2012
Afam! You wan die abi? You wey no fit climb staircase grin.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by gistme24(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2012
afam4eva:
I want to give myself enough time to prepare. Plus I don't really care about the commonwalth games. It's a congregation of loosers.

But I thought Bolt will be their too nah abi? So how e take be congregation of losers?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by chelseabmw(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2012
I am gonna vote for you afam
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Show off! Who asked you undecided
Why do you care? tongue
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2012
chelseabmw: I am gonna vote for you afam
Vote?!
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by SisiKill1: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2012
OAM4J: Old man like you.

Or Ludo don enter Olympics games?

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2012
Cheiii, Afam has concluded plans to kill himself in a grande style undecided undecided
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2012
Good 4 u. When u wan start training cos I don begin my own 4 basket ball, long jump & tripple jump. Na triathlon tins o!
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Chriz(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Afam! Prepare for immortality hehehehe
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Sagytarius(m): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2012
Chriz: Afam! Prepare for immortality hehehehe

Euro2012 don finish o! Na Spain win am, in case u nor know.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol mechie eze albino.

lool
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by blkmum700: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2012
@afam and others wan way parcipate for next olympic,una need to gap me for run first,we go choose some people for here to come see us for teslim balogun stadium,if u gap me,na u sabi run pass be that for nigeria,if u no gap me,then u know fit go the olympic.I de run short distance and long distance like 20000m,I fit jog from lagos reach kano,because I get the strengt.I de doubt if usain bolt self go fit pass me for 100 and 200 m,I know just like to waste my time to run has a carreer for nigeria,so afam,I de challenge u for run,choose date.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 11, 2012
abi afam dey look for sharp sharp visa to uk cheesy cheesy cheesy.

maybe we can get some entertainment like from Johny Akinyemi the canoeist

OAM4J: Old man like you.

Or Ludo don enter Olympics games?

afam is a nigerian athlete. how can you call him old man when he is just 20 nigerian sportsman years old?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by 360command: 5:24am On Aug 11, 2012
How dis guy post take reach 1st page? If me write d same nko, e mean say my own go dey 1st page? I tire ooo
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by trent9002(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2012
Why are you guys mocking him? Impossible is nothing. I'm thinking of competing too. I'm still young tho' probably in the 2020 games.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2012
true - does afam have shoes?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2012
when dat gurl don collect all ya strength...
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by DICKtator: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2012

Afam bu Afam

Effects of too much cassava breads and rhino.5dm
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Shaw007(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2012
Princeojua: I'm a very good RUNNER. During my days in Secondary School,i won Silver medals in 100 metre race and 1500m. I'm also inspired by Usain Bolt accomplishment. Can i have the chance to make a Try? Not just a try but with the mission of coming back home with a Gold medal.
u cudnt even win a gold medal in your sec.skul u want 2 do it at d olympics..hehe goodluck with that
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Shaw007(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2012
afam4eva:
if i may ask. . HOw Old are you??
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ariy(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2012
oyb: true - does afam have shoes?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2012
@afam ...before the next olympics,u most have clocked 42..now tell me where u r gonna fit in..shyytin or fartin competition? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobo Could Be At Cardiff City Next Season / Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons / Davido Reveals How Much FIFA Paid Him For The World Cup Draw Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.