Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? (4767 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Girl Friend Complains Of Pains After Sex And She Urinates.. PLS Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by mecussey(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
Please do any one know any cream that can grow beards, at 23 I still don't have beards, the strands that come out pulls out later, guys any Idea?
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by iice(f): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
LMAO image issues. . .
Could be you are not hairy, or slow development. . .
Sorry don't know any cream
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Seun(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2007
This is surprising because girls don't like beards, as a rule.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Uzzyan: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
Where is ur chic from? As Seun said Chics usually do not like beards e.g Moi. It disgusts mi. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by IykeD(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2007
can't stop laughing! Well, i think shaving those under layer strands helps to bring out the main beards.Try that.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by niceuzor: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2007
*clear throat*
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Busta(f): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
Ur chic is kinda weird if I may say
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by zignor(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2007
@poster . . . Men who lies don't grow beards cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol grin grin grin

zignor is cool cool cool cool
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2007
mecussey:

Please do any one know any cream that can grow beards, at 23 I still don't have beards, the strands that come out pulls out later, guys any Idea?

You could be a late developer. . .

I don't know any cream that would make you grow a beard, but one thing I do know works - run a razor accross your chin / cheeks where you'd normally be sporting a beard, in a shaving motion.

Do this for at least a week on a daily basis, then stop. The abrasive action will encourage stubble to appear. Make sure you use an aftershave after each "shave", and the blade is clean, to avoid bumps.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by OgidiBoy(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2007
@ poster

Your best option right now is to find some battery acid "about a cup full" mix it very well with some vinegar and let it sit for about 2 hours. Rub in on your face, don't wipe off for at least 30 mins. You'll be amazed how much facial hair you can grow after using this mixture for 3 days.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Eclairs: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2007
what's the big deal about beards. I've just been advised to buy a lawn mower not even a gillete blue 7, to trim my beards. I wish I cld giv you mine but using ogidiboy's prescription is the last tin you wano do unless, you want to become the next micheal Jackson
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Eclairs: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2007
and come to think of it, she's probably just looking for a weird reason to dump you. Could hear her say "Grow beards or I am off" not to you obviously, in her mind. Wonder what this world is turning into.

Anyway, Use ogidiboy's precription and you become the next Micheal Jackson. U've bn warned.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Eclairs: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2007
Your best option right now is to find some battery acid "about a cup full" mix it very well with some vinegar and let it sit for about 2 hours. Rub in on your face, don't wipe off for at least 30 mins. You'll be amazed how much facial hair you can grow after using this mixture for 3 days.
[quote][/quote]

Na wa O. You wan kill person?

@ poster

Try methylated spirit. Guess tht wld work. Not sure though.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by zignor(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2007
@poster . . .Your babe has played a fast tricks on you cheesy cheesy
Infact, she wanna dump you knowing fully well that you can't grow beard grin
It is like saying that you should get her a sheep's horn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by steaming(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2007
I think i know your girl's problem. You say you are 23 that means she could be like 19-21. Though not that young she may not be that mature yet and probably needs the beards to convince her friends that she is dating an older guy and not just a fresh looking school lad.

I dont like beards and as pointed out gals dont like it.

Solution: buy some fake beards, glue and stick it on whenever you are goiong on an outing. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by niceuzor: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2007
Solution:
buy some fake beards, glue and stick it on whenever you are goiong on an outing.
Solution accepted! cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by arshy(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2007
@poster,
Obviously u and ur girl friend are not serious at all.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Uzzyan: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2007
niceuzor:

Solution:Solution accepted! cheesy

Same hre
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by niceuzor: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2007
lol grin yes oh that's the perfect solution!
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by mecussey(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2007
Guys thanks, atleast I am coming back to my senses, she know she is the only one that is why, by the time she will see me with another girl, she will know that it is not easy to get a husband, fine boy for that matter
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by nana(f): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2007
mecussey:

Guys thanks, atleast I am coming back to my senses, she know she is the only one that is why, by the time she will see me with another girl, she will know that it is not easy to get a husband, fine boy for that matter
E be like say u sef get problem o. One girl still dey talk say u no get hair,u dey go look 4 another one. What if that one come talk say u wowo,wetin u go do?
PS: U claim to be fine,lemme see ur pic so that i can judge.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2007
hmnn,gurls are neva satisfied.so its cos she has you ddats why she has a choice.ma guy if you wo wo she would bounce you straight.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by princeonx: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2007
I fit give you small! got lot of it! grin
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:51am On Dec 22, 2007
@poster

Lol. your only 23, you would still grow beards. so don't mind.
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by romeo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
Wait until you clock like 30-34 years, and you will be glad you do not have beards!!! less morning shavings

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2007
u can have some of mine. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Uzzyan: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2007
romeo:

Wait until you clock like 30-34 years, and you will be glad you do not have beards!!! less morning shavings

Can his chic wait
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2007
Am almost 30 & without a strand of hair for a beard but my chics dont mind tho' infact they love it that way!
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2007
dont u avb goats around ur house?
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by Uzzyan: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2007
what sort of question is that eehhhh??
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by mecussey(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2007
Girl, you see the reason why boys date more than one girl, so that if anyone gets fed up, they will move to another. girls are never satisified, she said if not for my height and person, I for no get am. She say these things humorously, but she don't know I take them serious. For SHE that wants to see my pic, You go fall oh If I show you my pic, for those that wants to dash me beard beard, is like your own has turn to sandpaper, beards that are very sharp like razor and scratches, I don't want that type abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by saucekid(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
*rub ogogoro under ur chin*
when rev.king's beards sees yours,his own will wither grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You / In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / See This Pre-wedding Photo Of A Doctor And Pharmacist In A Drug Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.