Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? (1211 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? / I Love A LovePeddler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by bendazum: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
This question has arisen to know if love can really conquer all things.Remember most of these,'Angels' being taken to the altar have been bleeped at one time or the other.So why the hypocrisy?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
the issue is very simple: if she WAS a LovePeddler (due to life circumstances) and now has giving up the lifestyle, then i would consider the girl BUT, if she is a LovePeddler because its in her genes, then a good fukc is the most she could ever get from MBJ.

the catch is that i could never fall in love with an active LovePeddler, and even if i suddenly lost my goddam mind and did, my brain would take over and disregard any input that my heart would have.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Shifiunited: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
U never can tell.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by uboma(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
@op, whats ur defination of a LovePeddler?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by engrtee(f): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2012
JESUS NEVA CONDEMD D ADULTROUS WOMAN.HE ONLY SAID.GO AND SIN NO MORE'

IF SHE IS TRULY REPENTED AND IS NOW A CHRISTIAN. I will
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2012
Can you answer this Op.
uboma: @op, whats ur defination of a LovePeddler?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2012
engrtee: JESUS NEVA CONDEMD D ADULTROUS WOMAN.HE ONLY SAID.GO AND SIN NO MORE'

Could you do so with pride? Would you take her to your family? What if one of her numerous former men recognizes her amongst you and your friends?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by bendazum: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2012
uboma: @op, whats ur defination of a LovePeddler?

Okay o.According to my understanding a LovePeddler is someone who is paid to bleep men.Whether she stays in a brothel is irrelevant.You pay her,she does her 'job' and moves to next customers.She is still in the business o.Oya answers. grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by bendazum: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2012
engrtee: JESUS NEVA CONDEMD D ADULTROUS WOMAN.HE ONLY SAID.GO AND SIN NO MORE'

Now this is my problem with my fellow brothers in the Lord. Bringing Scriptures every time.
Okay this is practical. I. know one of them that is looking for husband. Can I hook you up?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by claremont(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2012
In these kind of circumstances, I choose to be consciously ignorant. I don't want to know what she did in her past life so long as she is STD-free and is no longer interested in pursuing those activities. My own past and present is not saintly either.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
c
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by uboma(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
bendazum:

Okay o.According to my understanding a LovePeddler is someone who is paid to bleep men.Whether she stays in a brothel is irrelevant.You pay her,she does her 'job' and moves to next customers.She is still in the business o.Oya answers. grin

having given ur defination, pls note just as no one can tell hw many people have crossed a particular road, so no one can tell hw many men, a woman has allowed to cross her. Even when u ask her, she wont say the truth. So u see, women who do not dd for money after sex, stil jumps frm one man to another either coz of circumstance or her being promiscous.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by uboma(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
and they stil get a form of reward whether in cash or material gifts frm the numerous men. Just give praise to God if u find a good wife.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by ceejay80s(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
Somebody dat have slept with 1 to uncountable persons out of wedlock, what do u call dat person? So.... @poster, swear say u never do am since dem born u! Abeg go marry the girl, she go even give u better style pass all these inexperienced ones
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by cumudie(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] ;DWhore or no LovePeddler.A good number of us sleep around.Are we better than her?I mean both male and female.so if your serious about her go for her... You won't regret it.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by bendazum: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
That is why I won't allow my wife to be to tell me too much details about her life especially as regards sleeping with men. I find it awkward to ask a girl,how many men have you slept with,??The truth will shock you!...Borehole tins. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by bendazum: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
cumudie: [/color] ;DWhore or no LovePeddler.A good number of us sleep around.Are we better than her?I mean both male and female.so if your serious about her go for her... You won't regret it.
[color=#990000]

YOU ARE INCLUD :oED!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by 190theclown: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
cumudie: [color=#000099][/color] ;DWhore or no LovePeddler.A good number of us sleep around.Are we better than her?I mean both male and female.so if your serious about her go for her... You won't regret it.

By their whorotic replies you can figure dem out
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by joudini(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
The interpretation of 'LovePeddler' is relative. One guy could be satisfied with a number and another would find it tantamount to a hoodrat.

And for whatever reason, good fellas, try not to find out the number of times your girl has gone round the block. There are less gruesome ways of getting a heart attack!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by bendazum: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
joudini: The interpretation of 'LovePeddler' is relative. One guy could be satisfied with a number and another would find it tantamount to a hoodrat.

And for whatever reason, good fellas, try not to find out the number of times your girl has gone round the block. There are less gruesome ways of getting a heart attack!
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
bendazum: This question has arisen to know if love can really conquer all things.Remember most of these,'Angels' being taken to the altar have been bleeped at one time or the other.So why the hypocrisy?
na wich kain question be dis?
why i go open my two eyes go dey marry ashawo? angry
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by wissezy: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2012
lefulefu:
na wich kain question be dis?
why i go open my two eyes go dey marry ashawo? angry
lol
Re: Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? by Csami(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2012
Love is blind, marriage is an eye opener.

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) / Nawti Sunday Story / Ladies: 15 Guys You Should Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.