Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) (1214 Views)

Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. / Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? / Which Among The Grls Cn U 4 Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Kuljoe(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2012
ds days i av cum acros a whole lot of stories abt love, romance etc. Love experts av cum 2 say there are 5 love languages. Bt i cn remember growing up , silly or crazy tings av bn done 4 luv. And i gues dats wat d love languages xplains. I wuld b throwing more lite on the love languages relating it to my personal & people's experiences. So wat ar d craziest tings uve done 4 love ? Stay tuned & keep it rolling.
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by MMM2(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2012
Still rolling undecided
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Kuljoe(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2012
i can remember av 2 spy n my luv every info abt her. Really nervous 2 get 2 no tings abt her b4 sumtin crious cums 2 place.
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Fiveseventy: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2012
Hmmm still a kid @ 16 yrs - not having sex with my first gf. Out of love, extreme regard and fear that it would influence her womanity massively, I never aggressively pushed for it. Unfortunately, she still became popular for sleeping around alot.
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by WebSurfer(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Fiveseventy: Hmmm still a kid @ 16 yrs - not having sex with my first gf. Out of love, extreme regard and fear that it would influence her womanity massively, I never aggressively pushed for it. Unfortunately, she became popular for sleeping around alot.
this got me laughing, @16, you are talking about 1st gf(probably have others by now), even thinking about sex, and the girl is known for sleeping around alot, that makes me imagine how old she is....
Why wont there be mass failure in WAEC?
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Fiveseventy: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
WebSurfer: this got me laughing, @16, you are talking about 1st gf(probably have others by now), even thinking about sex, and the girl is known for sleeping around alot, that makes me imagine how old she is....
Why wont there be mass failure in WAEC?

Teenagers experiencing confusing physical changes isn't uncommon (if you didn't experience it). Yes I was a kid, but the passion can spring up at any age. Its isn't strange to see 16-18yr olds in the US and UK with kids and I do have friends who did even @ 15.

The post is about how far you would go, at that age fighting the temptation and resisting peer pressure shows how far I was willing to go.
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Kuljoe(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2013
Can't help but laff at this thread. . .
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Mynd44: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2013
This is gonna be interesting
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Kuljoe(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2013
Love is wicked . . . What do u expect ?
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Kuljoe(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2013
The 5 love languages happen to be : Giving gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service and physical touch. I wuld be explaining the love languages in the context of craziest thing u,ve done for love. Stay tuned and kip it rolling. . .
Re: Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) by Kuljoe(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2013
GIVING GIFTS :
A gift or a present is an object given without the expectation of payment. Although gift-giving might involve an expectation of reciprocity, a gift is meant to be free. In many human societies, the act of mutually exchanging money , goods , etc. U don't have to blame anyone for this kind of love language. This is not an issue of being materialistic. Through giving gifts is their way of showing love and thats the way they wanna b loved. Chikena . . . I can remember back then in school i.e 3mths ago, a friend of mine as a way of showing love gave his girlfriend 5k. The 5k was actually his house rent. I tell u till 2day he asn't paid that house rent and it's long overdue. Thx God 4 love. Love is Sacrifice. What do u have to say about this ?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? / Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On / Get Free Tutor On How To Stop Premature Ejaculation Without Drugs Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.