Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53804 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I wonder wr he is.I kinda miss him

Hmm that is how it starts
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hmm that is how it starts
lol! Are you a cupid or a fortune teller. smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Silkmoth33:
lol! Are you a cupid or a fortune teller. smiley

You tell me! wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You tell me! wink
*scratches head*
let me examine you with a few know a cupid questions.
(1). Do you have wings?

(2). Do you carry a bow and an arrow having a heart at the end of its stick?

(3). Are you a naked baby?

(4). Do you love to help hook ppl up in love?

If you happen to do any of these then you are cupid. smiley and not a fortune teller.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Silkmoth33:
*scratches head*
let me examine you with a few know a cupid questions.
(1). Do you have wings?
Yes, for my meetings at night

(2). Do you carry a bow and an arrow having a heart at the end of its stick?
No

(3). Are you a naked baby?
No cheesy

(4). Do you love to help hook ppl up in love?
Hell Yeah!!!!!

If you happen to do any of these then you are cupid. smiley and not a fortune teller.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lol @ no. 1's answer, hi Mr. Cupid, I'm John from kano, nigeria. I hear you travel the world in search of suitable matches and couples to hook up with. Now i've seen it all cos you even have phone to browse nairaland smiley
i'm your no. 1 fan. Lol!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Can i have your autograph now? smiley@mr. Cupid
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Silkmoth33: Lol @ no. 1's answer, hi Ms Cupid, I'm Johannah from kano, nigeria. I hear you travel the world in search of suitable matches and couples to hook up with. Now i've seen it all cos you even have phone to browse nairaland smiley
i'm your biggest fan gringringrin Lol!

Now that's wat I call entertainment
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
I think this thread has been heavily derailed. .

What y'all say we take the party to the chat thread wink https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/4
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii: I think this thread has been heavily derailed.

What y'all say we take the party to the chat thread wink https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/4
Yes Ma'm but....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Excuse me pls. I'm only a day old already really fascinated about this site and planning to stay for a long time. Do you mind giving a humble pawn a few directions to this chatroom? smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

Now that's wat I call funtertainment.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddles pls let him enjoy being a newbie.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Silkmoth33: Excuse me pls. I'm only a day old already really fascinated about this site and planning to stay for a long time. Do you mind giving a humble pawn a few directions to this chatroom? smiley

Click on this---->https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/4

I will be waiting to welcome you! cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Cuddles pls let him enjoy being a newbie.
thanks alot for teaching me how to do that. I've always wondered if its possible to edit a previous poster's post. Wow! This site keeps getting better and better. smiley cheesy WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO SKIP THE ENJOYMENT @ humbled
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Cuddles pls let him enjoy being a newbie.

Ok!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by dammytex: 1:16am On Sep 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^exactly how i envisioned ur offline character.Dats u and more u written all over dat drama.Lmao@ pls am still talking...Attitude!!!!

Are you serious?

But you don't know me. So, how would you deduce what my offline personality would be like? But I could be very dramatic sha ooo.

Unfortunately, no lady is capable enough to take on me. Even the expert moderator ran away claiming she's not a participant. grin grin grin

I officially declare us guys the winner of this dating game contest. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2012
dammytex:

Are you serious?

But you don't know me. So, how would you deduce what my offline personality would be like? But I could be very dramatic sha ooo.

Unfortunately, no lady is capable enough to take on me. Even the expert moderator ran away claiming she's not a participant. grin grin grin

I officially declare us guys the winner of this dating game contest. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

Don't get too cocky! I didn't take on you because as the host, I am not a participant.

I am meant to pick my scenario if at all I was playing and not you shoving one down my throat.

Pick on another na, actions speaks louder than words. I am ready to pair u up cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by dammytex: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
^ Of course you ran away.

The participants are long gone. Majority did not do well. As the mod, it's about time you showed them what you were expecting and what it takes to play the game (after classwork, teachers give us correction). And who will be your best opponent, if not the greatest himself, dammytex. smiley smiley

You know I'm ever a great contestant. You used to be a good player too back then. What happened to your skills. Well, maybe I got better.

So, anytime you want to man-up or is it woman-up, you know where to find me.

As for now, I keep singing; who run the world: guys guys....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
^lmfao...
Clown!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Scenario 4-

You are busy washing a heap of clothes in your compound and left your phone unattended to inside your bedroom.
You have several missed calls & voice mail messages from your two boyfriends informing you they are on their way to your place.
Due to your carelessness, you are not aware of this as your two bfs have never met before & you have never been caught at your games.
Suddenly your gate opens and your two boyfriends walk in as you are washing.
They are visiting your home at the same time, they have seen you so you can’t run or hide. What would you do? How would you manage the situation?

A) Would you hug both of them? How would you do make the introductions? Would you grab seats for both of them?
How would you dismiss them without acting suspicious?

B) Remember your two bfs are not good at keeping their hands off you. They love public show of affection.
Would you shake, fidget or vibrate? Would you cry?

Let me make an attempt
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2012
Let me lay down some ground rules:

No 1, a player or a lady with multiple partners must have a spear sim card for atrocities.

No 2, a female player must date matured men that are not nosey/forward & are very composed/discreet.

No 3, a female player must have won the trust of her men by acting out the whole wife material stuff from the inception of the relationship.
That way there is nothing to be suspicious about.

No 4, a female player should always have standby helpers like jobless peeps in her area who ask for money, crazy relatives that got her back, friends that are players too who can help out or a notorious/happening neighbor(s).
If you have people living with you then the occupants of your house would suffice.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2012
Solution-

You are not caught till you are caught in bed with a man.
If I was washing and my two boyfriends walked in, I won’t act suspicious.
It’s possible one of them is my cousin, uncle or relative.
Why should any of my bfs jump the gun when I haven’t given them a reason to doubt me in the past?
Only an immature/ unexposed man would start suspecting/assuming things because he came into my compound with another man.

I look up and see them both; quickly I make sure my hands are drenched in soap suds or lather.
I maintain eye contact with both of them (eye contact shows you are confident/not hiding anything).
I will invite them to grab their seats themselves or I will grab it for them.

"Let me clear these clothes & tidy up, sorry guys, this place is in a mess," Cuddles will say with a shy look on her face
"Forgive my manners, david meet tom, I will be right back......., ,"I will walk away with a confidently and start picking up my clothes to take them inside.

Immediately I get inside
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2012
If I have people living in my house, I will let them go out and play with my guests.

Option 1 - It’s either I get my cousins/friends/notorious neighbor/area helper to come visiting
so that the atmosphere becomes busy & there is a diversion or distraction.
The more people I can get in my compound at that time the better. Good conversationist(s) would be preferred.
If I have people living in my crib, they can also come chit chat with my guest.
This option 1 is long thing so if I can’t achieve it, I will carry out option 2 instead because everything has to be calculative and done under 7mins max.

Option 2 - I get out my spear sim card, if I am the type that can manipulate my voice,
I will act it out or ask my sharp male friend/cousin or whatever to call my boyfriend for me.
The caller doesn’t have to be at a close distance, I will text him my bf's details to the caller if necessary.
My caller or myself will put a call through to the boyfriend that I love.

“Hello, is that Mr David Aromosele of No 2,Salvation Rd......flat A?
This is Inspector Adamu from Area F Police
There has been a fire outbreak in your house and tenants say the fire started from your apartment.
You have a right to an attorney, anything you say will be used against, you are advise to call your Lawyer
& I hope the house had insurance because your land lady bla bla bla.
Meet us at your house, Sir".

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2012
Cuddlemii: Let me lay down some ground rules:

No 1, a player or a lady with multiple partners must have a spear sim card for atrocities.

No 2, a female player must date matured men that are not nosey/forward & are very composed/discreet.

No 3, a female player must have won the trust of her men by acting out the whole wife material stuff from the inception of the relationship.
That way there is nothing to be suspicious about.

No 4, a female player should always have standby helpers like jobless peeps in her area who ask for money, crazy relatives that got her back, friends that are players too who can help out or a notorious/happening neighbor(s).
If you have people living with you then the occupants of your house would suffice.

Why does she need a spare SIM?? A true player (I know about guys), knows how to organize his phone records responsibly. . .
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2012
Cuddlemii: Solution-

You are not caught till you are caught in bed with a man.
If I was washing and my two boyfriends walked in, I won’t act suspicious.
It’s possible one of them is my cousin, uncle or relative.
Why should any of my bfs jump the gun when I haven’t given them a reason to doubt me in the past?
Only an immature/ unexposed man would start suspecting/assuming things because he came into my compound with another man.

I look up and see them both; quickly I make sure my hands are drenched in soap suds or lather.
I maintain eye contact with both of them (eye contact shows you are confident/not hiding anything).
I will invite them to grab their seats themselves or I will grab it for them.

"Let me clear these clothes & tidy up, sorry guys, this place is in a mess," Cuddles will say with a shy look on her face
"Forgive my manners, david meet tom, I will be right back......., ,"I will walk away with a confidently and start picking up my clothes to take them inside.

Immediately I get inside

The average bf already thinks u myt be forking ur blood bro talkless of relative undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by DAvIt0(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2012
huh!! dis game is still on?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2012
DAvIt0: huh!! dis game is still on?

Lolz,not exactly but me just wan do justice to the scenarios.

I go get time this week to finish up
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Wives Fight Back (Operation Sweep Mistresses)

Here is the link to Season 2-->https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/two-play-game-season-2

Keep A Date With Us, Let's Keep You Entertained!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by esere826: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
o my cuddlemii is back
*hugs the thread*
*kisses the thread*
**somooches the thread*
* grabs a jar ..*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
esere826: o my cuddlemii is back
*hugs the thread*
*kisses the thread*
**somooches the thread*
* grabs a jar ..*

Don't kill yourself O
This your hyperactive trait needs to be calmed down with a wet kiss
You truly deserve it! haha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian.. / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.