Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53809 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
What rubbish are u saying??!

'I only said I thought u were a female'......I dnt give a f*uck if u hv a partner or not

Capiche?.........MTCHEEW angry angry angry

undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
Cuddlemii:

undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
What rubbish are u saying??!

'I only said I thought u were a female'......I dnt give a f*uck if u hv a partner or not

Capiche?.........MTCHEEW angry angry angry
[size=15pt]LAdy Relax,You still Need someone to be ur Adam[/size] grin grin
Just In-case u take the Apple I saw on ur DP from who ever i dnt knw yet
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ cuddlemii

I just have to tell u this before I sleep

From the first time I met you
there was something about you
I can never forget the way you take thief my heart
I dey try to pretend to you
I no like, I no send you
but I no like we’re friends too
cuz you give me a spark
I just can’t help myself, I wan be your all
And I see no one else, wey I fit give my heart
I no go ever leave you
I go dey there for you oh
nothing wey dem fit do (to take me away from you)
I no go ever leave you
nothing wey dem fit do (to take me away)
you dey make my heart go Kedike
Kedike ey, ke ke kedike
Ey! you dey make my heart go Kedike (Kedike)
Kedike ey, ke ke ke kedike
uh oh ey
I can tell what’s that too
build my whole world around you
No one else can do the things that you do for me
I wanna be there for you
Baby I really love you
There is something about you that I cannot explain
na you alone I want, na you alone I need
na you alone go make me feel complete
I no go ever leave you (leave you)
I go dey there for you oh (Baby ey ey ey ey)
nothing wey dem fit do (I go dey with you oh oh oh oh oh)
I no go ever leave you
Kedike ey, ke ke kedike
Ey! you dey make my heart go Kedike
Baby you dey make my heart go kedike
kedike ey, ke ke kedike
Kedike ey, ke ke kedike

Nite
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Helo everyone in there
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Helo everyone in there

Hey sweetrat, I have been very busy.

I will be active on Friday, then I will attend to you boo!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hey sweetrat, I have been very busy.

I will be active on Friday, then I will attend to you boo!
sweetrat!!mxm ok
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by dammytex: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
****Waits for the phone to ring about 4 times before picking******

You know what; to start with; you only call twice in which you drop after the 2nd failed attempt. Now, you’re calling for the 5th time. I know you and that’s a sign that you’ve done something wrong.
Listen to me, cuddlemii or whatever your name is. I heard everything you said on that phone. I even heard your friend, Ogugua’s voice saying “oh poor boy”.
Imagine! Me, poor boy. Na wa o.
You call that little change you get from me “spending his money”. Seriously, cuddlemii? I didn’t know you are this cheap. In fact you make me laugh.

…..please don’t say anything and let me finish and please don’t call me baby. I AM NOT YOUR BABY….

You told me Coogar was your childhood family friend. I didn’t know you were dating and sleeping with him. Well, may God help you. I don’t think I wanna compete with men below me over you. I actually thought you reason like you look not knowing your good-looks is inversely proportional to your reasoning.
COOGAR? Oh my God.

I had known since you started rolling with Slimyem, Ileke-idi and Ronke, that things like these would happen. What’s more to expect? Their boyfriends once caught them with Aristos. My only regret now is thinking I could change your miserable life.

……please I’m still talking….

You know what; I don’t want to listen to any lies and excuses about this being a joke and that it isn’t true. I even heard Ogugua saying “eh ya, omolomo, it’s not fair oo cuddlemii”
So don’t even bother denying.

You have the guts to disgrace and embarrass me in front of your friends? Oh my God…

****drops the call****

****thinking****
(oh my God, and I truthfully love this girl oo. Could it be a joke? Have I been played all these while? Chai! This is not what I planned at all. Hmmm, but I’ll never let it show that I still love her, so she wont think I’m a 21st century mumu)

***brings out my Ipod listening to “where do broken hearts go” by Whitney****
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
^exactly how i envisioned ur offline character.Dats u and more u written all over dat drama.Lmao@ pls am still talking...Attitude!!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @ cuddlemii

I just have to tell u this before I sleep

From the first time I met you
there was something about you
I can never forget the way you take thief my heart
I dey try to pretend to you
I no like, I no send you
but I no like we’re friends too
cuz you give me a spark
I no go ever leave you
nothing wey dem fit do (to take me away from you)
I no go ever leave you
Kedike ey, ke ke kedike
Ey! you dey make my heart go Kedike (Kedike)
uh oh ey
I can tell what’s that too
build my whole world around you
No one else can do the things that you do for me
I wanna be there for you
Baby I really love you
There is something about you that I cannot explain
na you alone I want, na you alone I need
na you alone go make me feel complete
I no go ever leave you (leave you)
I go dey there for you oh (Baby ey ey ey ey)
nothing wey dem fit do (I go dey with you oh oh oh oh oh)
I no go ever leave you
Kedike ey, ke ke kedike
Ey! you dey make my heart go Kedike
Baby you dey make my heart go kedike
kedike ey, ke ke kedike
Kedike ey, ke ke kedike

Nite

Awww, my southern african girlfriend, thank you for this.
I printed it out,
framed it up and had it nailed to my wall to always remember the first lady I fell in love with kiss kiss.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Awww, my southern african girlfriend, thank you for this.
I printed it out,
framed it up and had it nailed to my wall to always remember the first lady I fell in love with kiss kiss.

Awh!Thank u my West African Queen.
LOTS
OF
LOVE
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

Awh!Thank u my West African Queen.
LOTS
OF
LOVE

smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
[quote author=Cuddlemii]
Kween?!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
[quote author=sigmundfreud][/quote]

Huh! tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Huh! tongue
Queen on Queen?!...
Who's the 'man' in the fantasy...
HumbledPie or CuddledMilk ?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Queen on Queen?!...
Is it a crime to have a gf?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Queen on Queen?!...

Who is man enough to fill that role? cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Who is man enough to fill that role? cheesy
*(d)yikes*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Is it a crime to have a gf?
U ve finally emasculated cuddles...enjoy ur boygirl
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:
u will not like da nickname I will give u Mr
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:17am On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:
*(d)yikes*

whatever!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:

do u have a thing for humbledbygrace?

it seems as if i am blocking u from expressing urself.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:
looks like there is unfinished business between u and Cuddles.

Why didn't u say she is ur "Omalicha?"

Ill send u a PM of the Lyrics since u r failing to express urself.It will be better dat way
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2012
dammytex: ****Waits for the phone to ring about 4 times before picking******

You know what; to start with; you only call twice in which you drop after the 2nd failed attempt. Now, you’re calling for the 5th time. I know you and that’s a sign that you’ve done something wrong.
Listen to me, cuddlemii or whatever your name is. I heard everything you said on that phone. I even heard your friend, Ogugua’s voice saying “oh poor boy”.
Imagine! Me, poor boy. Na wa o.
You call that little change you get from me “spending his money”. Seriously, cuddlemii? I didn’t know you are this cheap. In fact you make me laugh.

…..please don’t say anything and let me finish and please don’t call me baby. I AM NOT YOUR BABY….

You told me Coogar was your childhood family friend. I didn’t know you were dating and sleeping with him. Well, may God help you. I don’t think I wanna compete with men below me over you. I actually thought you reason like you look not knowing your good-looks is inversely proportional to your reasoning.
COOGAR? Oh my God.

I had known since you started rolling with Slimyem, Ileke-idi and Ronke, that things like these would happen. What’s more to expect? Their boyfriends once caught them with Aristos. My only regret now is thinking I could change your miserable life.

……please I’m still talking….

You know what; I don’t want to listen to any lies and excuses about this being a joke and that it isn’t true. I even heard Ogugua saying “eh ya, omolomo, it’s not fair oo cuddlemii”
So don’t even bother denying.

You have the guts to disgrace and embarrass me in front of your friends? Oh my God…

****drops the call****

****thinking****
(oh my God, and I truthfully love this girl oo. Could it be a joke? Have I been played all these while? Chai! This is not what I planned at all. Hmmm, but I’ll never let it show that I still love her, so she wont think I’m a 21st century mumu)

***brings out my Ipod listening to “where do broken hearts go” by Whitney****

Aremu, I am not one of the participant, lolz cheesy.

Very, very good drama, I love it!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: looks like there is unfinished business between u and Cuddles.

Why didn't u say she is ur "Omalicha?"

Ill send u a PM of the Lyrics since u r failing to express urself.It will be better dat way
Nah. just pulling ur legs...and i dont do males. Now u guyz shd av fun...three is a crowd.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii:

do u have a thing for humbledbygrace?

it seems as if i am blocking u from expressing urself.

U guyz think alike. Good for u. A thing for her...hmm. Perhaps an introspection of my motive might reveal something.
'humbledbygrace'...i shd meditate on that.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2012
grin
sigmundfreud:
Nah. just pulling ur legs...and i dont do males. Now u guyz shd av fun...three is a crowd.
gringringringrin.Why do u say cuddles is male?

U got me thinking but anyway ur entitled to ur opinion
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:

Yep, glad u identified u have been part of the crowd for far too long.

almost spying on our every move like a hawk

cant even have some alone time with my gf without u rearing ur head

let us breathe, baby wink

who's male? males ko, mammals ni
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
sigmundfreud:
U guyz think alike. Good for u. A thing for her...hmm. Perhaps an [b]introspection of my motive might reveal something/b] .
'humbledbygrace'...i shd meditate on that.

love the way u used those words
sounds very mischievous
u should write often
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii:

love the way u used those words
sounds very mischievous
u should write often

aw Cuddles ur giving me away that easy?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: aw Cuddles ur giving me away that easy?

Nah, I am just applauding his write-up
U r my final bus-stop
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nah, I am just applauding his write-up
U r my final bus-stop
I wonder wr he is.I kinda miss him

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / Amaka The Lesbian.. / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.