Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53915 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Who you want? No one dey again na.

U shouldnt have asked me if I wanna play....na jeje I dey dey watch the drama unfolding!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
thread derailed
#unfollowing#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
THE-Superman:
so how would u conclude game?

I thought you were still playing your own little show. Let me allow you conclude first.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
illicit: thread derailed
#unfollowing#

why?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase:

U shouldnt have asked me if I wanna play....na jeje I dey dey watch the drama unfolding!

Ok I will find a suitable candidate for you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

why?
maybe u shd create anoda thread with similar/related topics with a different set of contestants, all those posts and comments really dont have anytin to do wit the purpose of this game, if u ask me.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I thought you were still playing your own little show. Let me allow you conclude first.
we'v concluded... Our section is over..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
illicit:
maybe u shd create anoda thread with similar/related topics with a different set of contestants, all those posts and comments really dont have anytin to do wit the purpose of this game, if u ask me.
if i may ask... What post r u talking abt?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
wow guess who is here
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
I would like to know also
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
THE-Superman:
wow guess who is here
did u miss me baby?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
is d camera still rolling?
HumbledbYGrace: did u miss me baby?
yea sure suger...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Talk to me honey!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
THE-Superman:
is d camera still rolling? yea sure suger...
so hw was da weekend?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
So, u didnt spend the weekend together!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
ayobase: So, u didnt spend the weekend together!
@Ayobase,I needed time to think so I left him to think too.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Cuddlemii:
I was new to the whole thing,iv just joined NL so I didn't know da wat yes nd wat nots.m sorry for being differently brained

U seem to be a funny lady! I have paired you with Okija_juju, you didn't perform. The Superman paired you with himself, you still did't perform. What do you want?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace][/quote]

haba, "differently brained" is an invalid notion and inapplicable to you.

welcome to nairaland,you are doing a good job so far.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Cuddlemii:

haba, "differently brained" is an invalid notion and inapplicable to you.

welcome to nairaland,you are doing a good job so far.
Thank u Mr Moderator.m liking u already
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Thank u Mr Moderator.m liking u already

Thank u too miss newbie, i have been loving u for a while now grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Thank u too miss newbie, i have been loving u for a while now grin
Hahahahaha!
'Oni b'ara n'bo ole bo'!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Hahahahaha!
'Oni b'ara n'bo ole bo'!

falana gbo tie, tara eni langbo tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Cuddlemii:

falana gbo tie, tara eni langbo tongue

So ya'll r speakin ur languages wat do I do?I feel so bad!but well I like mr Moderator eventho he wasn't so pleased with me da last tym I posted here
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
So ya'll r speakin ur languages wat do I do?I feel so bad!but well I like mr Moderator eventho he wasn't so pleased with me da last tym I posted here
HELLO ....... ??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

i like you too miss newbie.

so r u single? i am searching for a girlfriend that i will spoil silly.

let me take care of you baby wink i promise to take it easy with u cheesy kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2012
kiss Goodmorning everyone

@The superman Where have u been?I bet fotrune or wateva her name is hv been so generous to u,uv even forgotten bwt mwahgrin so I have replaced u with the boss guess u know hu m talking bwttongue

@ Mr Moderator M single but m not sure m available hey,but for u we could work sumthing out.kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 03, 2012
Cuddlemii is a guy?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why did i ever think he was a girl??!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by esere826: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2012
Cuddlemii:

i like you too miss newbie.

so r u single? i am searching for a girlfriend that i will spoil silly.

let me take care of you baby wink i promise to take it easy with u cheesy kiss

shocked shocked

Chineke!!!!

Cuddlemii, I have catch you today. ehn, ehn

So u are playing with the two ends of a thread

.............I will tell mummy for u
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: kiss Goodmorning everyone

@The superman Where have u been?I bet fotrune or wateva her name is hv been so generous to u,uv even forgotten bwt mwahgrin so I have replaced u with the boss guess u know hu m talking bwttongue

@ Mr Moderator M single but m not sure m available hey,but for u we could work sumthing out.kiss
embarassed so what abt us
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2012
cry angry shocked @ Cuddlemmi ur Mrs Man? OH my God wat was I thinking.
I will not be logging for the whole week need to mend my broken heart as I was already falling for U!
But m sure ur insured coz m gonna need ur details incase I need to consult cupid about this matter
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2012
Na aw oh.. If u ever live I'd tie u to d chair n set this house on fire... angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2012
THE-Superman:
embarassed so what abt us
I gave u the boot!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.