Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun (2623 Views)

The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Jarus(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2012
Hello dear! How are you and your lovely family, I hope fine? My name is VIDA DUNGA, I became interested in you after viewing your profile information in this site, I know that a journey of one thousand miles must begin with one step, I will be happy to hear from you through my e-mail address for us to know more about each other and share photos (vida.dunga@yahoo.com.sg) All I need is love with trust,someone who will always be there for me to show me the real taste of love as a friend and a sister, hoping to hear from you soon, thanks and God bless you, yours VIDA [love] [love] [love] [hug] thanks for your understanding
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Jarus(m): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2012
See wetin this new PM system dey cause. Just came across that while viewing Moderators log now. Not being a friend to Seun, what was supposed to be a private message was openly displayed. I wonder how many of such Seun receives from time to time. Everybody wan chop Nairaland money cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by OAM4J: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2012
Make Seun sef announce to us who is or who is becoming Mrs Osewa cheesy

But Jarus, why you come expose her like that na. How do you know she wont be the ONE?

Love can happen anytime, anywhere and by any means o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Dyt(f): 4:41am On Aug 12, 2012
Stale
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by maclatunji: 5:32am On Aug 12, 2012
It's a scam letter! I receive lots of such and a few genuine ones too. I can always tell which is which.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Odunnu: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2012
Jarus in romance section?! shocked
I'll keep trying, one day my ears will see my eyes or is it the other way?! cheesy
@topic: Rubbish mail, every internet user has got that at some point.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Jarus(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2012
Odunnu: Jarus in romance section?! shocked
I'll keep trying, one day my ears will see my eyes or is it the other way?! cheesy
@topic: Rubbish mail, every internet user has got that at some point.

Mallam no dey dey romantic? grin
At least this is the right section na
OAM4J: Make Seun sef announce to us who is or who is becoming Mrs Osewa cheesy

But Jarus, why you come expose her like that na. How do you know she wont be the ONE?

Love can happen anytime, anywhere and by any means o.
Abi o. Make the big boss announce jare. Abi Seun na Ijebu ni? grin

And hmmnnn, love indeed!
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Caseless: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2012
Oh my poker-joker! How did dat leak? Or na weakileak commot am? But dis shld hav bn a private msg i.e if it's true sum1 sent it. Why una bring am out? Wateva system enable such leaks, be it am or pm system shld b deactivated...i dnt knw wat it is,though.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2012
its a scam, i get plenty of them. pretty much the same language.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Odunnu: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2012
Jarus:

Mallam no dey dey romantic? grin
At least this is the right section na

Abi o. Make the big boss announce jare. Abi Seun na Ijebu ni? grin

And hmmnnn, love indeed!
You guys are acting dumb abi? Sey you didnt hear when Tpia - Jarus' heartrob said Seun and I had a thing going. Una wan break my marriage relationship?
Small time Ileke will appear and start eyeing Seun.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2012
Lol girls must chop na. After national moin moin na NL CEO's moin moin. *brings out fork*
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by cindyrella(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2012
Scam Alert!!
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by 190theclown: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2012
I'm sure dayokaunu wrote that letter
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Odunnu: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88: Lol girls must chop na. After national moin moin na NL CEO's moin moin. *brings out fork*
By inference according to Jarus' mistress- Tpia, all female MODs are already gbenching Seun. You cant be a NL MOD without chopping his kpekus. So, we are his wives. Just pick your number
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by denzel2009: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2012
Just wait and see if seun won't make her a moderator soon.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Odunnu: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Make who?
I also gathered from same Tpia that you aint good in bed thats why Muki didnt make you a MOD. Improve o. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
she is looking for a sister ke? emmh....seun na hermaphrodite ni lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
are you kidding me? I was already admiring one of d mods and even planning to send a mail, so na lyk dis una 4 disgrace me? I know that God is always on my side. No secrets in nairaland.....
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
nne3870: are you kidding me? I was already admiring one of d mods and even planning to send a mail, so na lyk dis una 4 disgrace me? I know that God is always on my side. No secrets in nairaland.....
hahahaha! fear hold u? who is d mod? gist me make i help u organise d blind date na! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by denzel2009: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
Odunnu: Make who?
I also gathered from same Tpia that you aint good in bed thats why Muki didnt make you a MOD. Improve o. cheesy

Don't believe anything tpia says.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahaha! fear hold u? who is d mod? gist me make i help u organise d blind date na! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol...what makes u think i wanna trust anybody on nl? Bt i sha knw he is not any of d mod on d romance section.... No offence pls
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Odunnu: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
denzel2009:

Don't believe anything tpia says.
why? She's tested & trusted thats why 4yrs after Jarus met her, he just cant get enough.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by cantell(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
Viewing this topic - Seun.
Guy dey take style dey read im mail.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
nne3870:
lol...what makes u think i wanna trust anybody on nl? Bt i sha knw he is not any of d mod on d romance section.... No offence pls

So u v an eye on him too abi?
He's my best, holla at me n he ll b urs

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Sijo01(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
Op, do u hav 2publiciz my secret msgcry cry cry
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
Odunnu: Make who?
shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by Odunnu: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Wetin? Whats surprising and why are you quoting me?
Dont ban me o cheesy lolzzz.
I hear replying you earns a user a ban.
NL and stories. Kai!
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by CrazyMan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Jarus: Hello dear! How are you and your lovely family, I hope fine? My name is VIDA DUNGA, I became interested in you after viewing your profile information in this site, I know that a journey of one thousand miles must begin with one step, I will be happy to hear from you through my e-mail address for us to know more about each other and share photos (vida.dunga@yahoo.com.sg) All I need is love with trust,someone who will always be there for me to show me the real taste of love as a friend and a sister, hoping to hear from you soon, thanks and God bless you, yours VIDA [love] [love] [love] [hug] thanks for your understanding
And what makes you think General Seun is intrested in your scam letter.
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by 190theclown: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
Yawns

And how's dis topic romantic

Naiaraland - land of hippos
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by aleroo(f): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
Seun don become mini god cos he owns nairaland
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by 190theclown: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
aleroo: Seun don become mini god cos he owns nairaland

I taya, and there я people lickin his shoes

D dude mite even walk past me tomorrow and I won't know him

Lol no offence seun, bt ur workers dey make me vex
Re: A Nairalander's Love Letter To Seun by solid3(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
Just see how girls full thier comment here.
There should be a sction for ladies looking for husband so that Seun can make a good choice.
This is a serious matter, FRONT PAGE PLS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow This Cake In Your Wedding? / Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? / Your View - All Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.