Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . (6582 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 13, 2012
You're taking your new GF out to show her off to your friends.

Friday night.

You wait and wait as minutes goes by.

1 hr later. She comes out looking like this. . . . what would you tell her?

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=1_692205619.jpg[/img]
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Afam4eva(m): 4:56am On Aug 13, 2012
What's wrong with the picture?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2012
patience is a virtue so i will consume the result of my patience/money undecided by the way she is beautiful too much make up but beautiful tho i don't like girls with tatoos
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2012
afam4eva: What's wrong with the picture?

Afam, answer the question jor. KI lon se e?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: patience is a virtue so i will consume the result of my patience/money undecided by the way she is beautiful too much make up but beautiful tho i don't like girls with tatoos

Yea, we give thanks to the weave, makeup, fake contact lens, etc.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, we give thanks to the weave, makeup, fake contact lens, etc.
my wife won't wear such things
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Afam4eva(m): 5:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

On a more serious note. I'm trying to figure what's wrong with the picture. Pls put me outa my misery

2 Likes

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Afam4eva(m): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2012
Ohh, I guess it's about the makeup.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: my wife won't wear such things

Well. . . . so you say.

afam4eva:
On a more serious note. I'm trying to figure what's wrong with the picture. Pls put me outa my misery

Since you see nothing wrong with the picture (smh@thetypeofmennaijabreedsnowadays), what would you say?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Well. . . . so you say.

BEND OVER grin grin wink
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: BEND OVER grin grin wink
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
after 1H .....don't u think that i deserve it?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 13, 2012
Dude, don't overstep your limit.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
if you say so
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2012
I guess I'm not the only one....I can't figure out whats wrong with the picture........abi is there a larger picture maybe we can decode whats really going on.

1 Like

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Caseless: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ileke-idi or wat's dat ur name? So,dis is how u look like? Not tu bad sha. But u 4 try sho us ur mini hips,ur rickross-belly and yam leg wit bear-bear. Smart gal,she wan take style ask us.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2012
rakumiii: I guess I'm not the only one....I can't figure out whats wrong with the picture........abi is there a larger picture maybe we can decode whats really going on.

You telling me that's how Nigerian girls typically wear their makeup?

Like wicked witch of the East? Insult angry tongue

1 Like

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke what is wrong with the pic?

Not my kind of makeup, esp the black lip liner and everything. But she don't look bad.

1 Like

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I know a guy dating a young naija babe like that........she has nose ring, eye rings, lots of ear rings, belle ring and rings in some other places........It is tastefully done and I tell you, the girl actually looks good when she dresses up.......Dont really see anything wrong with it as long as she is CONFIDENT enough to wear it and don't care what people say...

1 Like

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Caseless: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2012
Ilek-idi,as far as i can see der is notin wrong wit dz picture.and i'm very sure dis is u. Dere must b subtxt 2 d pictur u pasted here.It is eida u want coments and rxns frm guys dat wl confam and gv u d confidnce 2 upload ur pic on NL or u R selin ursef.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Caseless: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Afam,tel ha wat she wants 2 hear frm u i.e 'U'r not tu bad' or tel ha u'r beautiful..simple!
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by tellwisdom: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2012
Atleast she's better off the OP in look undecided undecided.......Op looks like a glorified ijebu witch # No offence undecided undecided
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Caseless: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2012
afam4eva: What's wrong with the picture?
May b it is her eyebrows dat are divergent upward ..dat's d problem. Cos, i'v zoomed and zoomed notin 2 point out. Ileke must hav an answer 2 dis.

1 Like

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Caseless: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is dat d qstn put 2 u by ur BF wen u dressed like dat? Cos i smel skeleton in ur cupboard.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2012
rakumiii:

I know a guy dating a young naija babe like that........she has nose ring, eye rings, lots of ear rings, belle ring and rings in some other places........It is tastefully done and I tell you, the girl actually looks good when she dresses up.......Dont really see anything wrong with it as long as she is CONFIDENT enough to wear it and don't care what people say...

Lol it's funny to see how same men calling these type of women fake dont see anything wrong with this picture.

Anywaz, so exactly what would you tell her?

rokiatu: Ileke what is wrong with the pic?

Not my kind of makeup, esp the black lip liner and everything. But she don't look bad.

Question is; if you were a guy trying to show off your chic, would you show her off looking like this?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lol it's funny to see how same men calling these type of women fake dont see anything wrong with this picture.

Anywaz, so exactly what would you tell her?

Question is; if you were a guy trying to show off your chic, would you show her off looking like this?
she wouldn't be seen with me in the first place. She don't look bad to me buy she is not my taste.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2012
Dat Foooolish gal? Gawddd!!! Ileke dis pic no bad o! Up close and personal wiv dis creature u go vomit I swear...... She has literally bleached off every part of her body, I call her incredible hulk cus all u see na green lines all over her nasty skin. *spits*
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by jhydebaba(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2012
What I am going to do? Why have I been waiting for an hour?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2012
jhydebaba: What I am going to do? Why have I been waiting for an hour?
U are going to agbo faji na! Lmao...
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by jhydebaba(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are going to agbo faji na! Lmao...
See me see question oh!
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by cindyrella(f): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2012
Op, there is nothing wrong with this picture na.
Abi na my eyes dey pain me?

1 Like

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by basher(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2012
If a "new girlfriend" came out looking like that after 1 hour of "hard graft" in front of the mirror, u better come out with some fake 'ooohs' & 'aaahs', and even swear that u thought she was a different person when she came out because of the beautiful transformation. If not you're not getting sumthin' that night or any night even. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Dating / (PHOTO) Man With The World’s Longest Manhood Weighs It On Scale / The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.