Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40291 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2012
people can talk people can talk ......we will see in few years .....like i said u are an adult and u are a shame... whem my life is ahead of me u have already failed ur life that's why u are mad to every African in usa ...because we come here and u can't compete with us .....despite all the stereotypes on fox news u realized that you ca't compete with chimp/who live in trees, you can't compete with people who live in mud huts..YOU CANT COMPETE WITH AFRICANS .......last time i checked Africans were not complaining about zoning laws smh we all know that public school in black neighborhood are sh.it hole....keep denying it ......your education system is a failure and u are the proof undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: people can talk people can talk ......we will see in few years .....like i said u are an adult and u are a shame... whem my life is ahead of me u have already failed ur life that's why u are mad to every African in usa ...because we come here and u can't compete with us .....despite all the stereotypes on fox news u realized that you ca't compete with chimp/who live in trees, you can't compete with people who live in mud huts..YOU CAN COMPETE WITH AFRICANS .......last time i checked Africans were not complaining about zoning laws smh we all know that public school in black neighborhood are sh.it hole....keep denying it ......[size=28pt]your education system is a failure and u are the proof [/size] undecided undecided cry cry

Note to self abi? cheesy

I know I CAN but I choose not to because I am not living my life as a competition.
I live according to how I please and what fits me.

You are coat tailing and can't even conduct a simple paragraph.

Seun provided simple "press and go" html codes and you STILL manage to fck them up. grin

HOT MESS. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Note to self abi? cheesy
1) m not talking to u arent u tired .. m not talking to u ....and m talking about HIGH SCHOOL .....since university are not under zoning laws... but did u even know that ? hmmmmm no wonder
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: 1) m not talking to u arent u tired .. m not talking to u ....and m talking about HIGH SCHOOL .....since university are not under zoning laws... but did u even know that ? hmmmmm no wonder

OBVIOUSLY i know that!

all k-12 schools are based on ZONES, clown.

Besides unless you put an SN in your response, it's a free for all as far as I am concerned.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Cameroon [size=18pt]Rocks or Powder?[/size]

Which is to be blamed for your lunacy?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Did he say compete with Africans.....

Cameroon....you supposedly have all the education in the world and you construct sentences like you just started preschool.

I will get more stimulation competing with Indians. Real talk....
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 15, 2012
Man I'm off to the Ro'Section. tongue

t'was fun while it lasted.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 2:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Hey guys sorry I was idle...my parents visited
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 15, 2012
u mad late.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2012
THE AVERAGE AFRICAN SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES ...when the MOST EDUCATED BA have issue with english undecided English is not my native language there is no shame to make mistake ...m very humble unlike you ..... i correct my mistake ...and i'm improving my english but those adults are doing like everybody on earth must talk/write a perfect english ........... you can keep talking about my grammar/vocabulary mistakes but according to the criteria of this world i'm multilingual and i will soon represent just like my brother did before me the typical African who despite the adversity and the linguage barrier .......is always successful ...........i really doubt ...that mrsdarskin can write a paragraph like me in french or spanish same with mrschima... i won't even ask with an African language but they want to judge my mistakes ......who are u ? in this world? ......people nowadays are judged by their brain's capacity and behaviors not by what language they can talk ....but i forgot the fact that m dealing with uneducated and immature "adult" ....smh ....... @mrzchima....f.cuking with an African won't make u smarter ...you are a failure at any level ...i wonder what this guy is doing with such a garbage he must throw u in a bin ..... AFRICANS ARE TAKING OVER THE USA .....and the ladies are crying ..
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2012
THE AVERAGE AFRICAN SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES ...when the MOST EDUCATED BA have issue with english undecided English is not my native language there is no shame to make mistake ...m very humble unlike you ..... i correct my mistake ...and i'm improving my english but those adults are doing like everybody on earth must talk/write a perfect english ........... you can keep talking about my grammar/vocabulary mistakes but according to the criteria of this world i'm multilingual and i will soon represent just like my brother did before me the typical African who despite the adversity and the linguage barrier .......is always successful ...........i really doubt ...that mrsdarskin can write a paragraph like me in french or spanish same with mrschima... i won't even ask with an African language but they want to judge my mistakes ......who are u ? in this world? ......people nowadays are judged by their brain's capacity and behaviors not by what language they can talk ....but i forgot the fact that m dealing with uneducated and immature "adult" ....smh ....... @mrzchima....f.cuking with an African won't make u smarter ...you are a failure at any level ...i wonder what this guy is doing with such a garbage he must throw u in a bin ..... AFRICANS ARE TAKING OVER THE USA .....and the ladies are crying ..
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 2:39am On Aug 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS AKATA & JAMO VS NAIJA FIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VERY FUN

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 15, 2012
If you can't spell, you can't spell.

Hold the excuses and explanations lol.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: THE AVERAGE AFRICAN SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES ...when the MOST EDUCATED BA have issue with english undecided English is not my native language there is no shame to make mistake ...m very humble unlike you ..... i correct my mistake ...and i'm improving my english but those adults are doing like everybody on earth must talk/write a perfect english ........... you can keep talking about my grammar/vocabulary mistakes but according to the criteria of this world i'm multilingual and i will soon represent just like my brother did before me the typical African who despite the adversity and the linguage barrier .......is always successful ...........i really doubt ...that mrsdarskin can write a paragraph like me in french or spanish same with mrschima... i won't even ask with an African language but they want to judge my mistakes ......who are u ? in this world? ......people nowadays are judged by their brain's capacity and behaviors not by what language they can talk ....but i forgot the fact that m dealing with uneducated and immature "adult" ....smh ....... @mrzchima....f.cuking with an African won't make u smarter ...you are a failure at any level ...i wonder what this guy is doing with such a garbage he must throw u in a bin ..... AFRICANS ARE TAKING OVER THE USA .....and the ladies are crying ..

What lang. do you speak?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2012
AFRICANS ARE TAKING OVER THE USA .....

Looks to see if Burma and Mexico are in Africa. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 2:43am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Looks to see if Burma and Mexico are in Africa. grin

I know you guys over there have a border problem with Mexico right?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

I know you guys over there have a border problem with Mexico right?

man,

problem?
more like epidemic! grin

EVERY CORNER OF THE US feels like "Little Tijuana".

ESPECIALLY in the west and south. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 15, 2012
You know it's an issue when you are in a grocery store that caters to Caribbean people and hear Mariachi and Son music playing! grin

lol crying mess! grin

but Mexicans are cool though.
To keep it 100 around here they don't bother ppl and contribute to the city so,
it's all good.

But the Burmese? LAWD!! Ironically they and Mexicans where I live beef a lot.

SOOO funny to see them get into it. They're little in size Asians but got the heart of TWO men twice their size. grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 2:49am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

man,

problem?
more like epidemic! grin

EVERY CORNER OF THE US feels like "Little Tijuana".

ESPECIALLY in the west and south. grin

I heard there were drug cartels smuggling drugs in the USA by using drug tunnels, submarines. That s**t hardcore.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

I heard there were drug cartels smuggling drugs in the USA by using drug tunnels, submarines. That s**t hardcore.

I ain't discussing that on here! grin

next thing you know men in black suits be outside of my door. grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: sweetroyalty(f), Shollypopz(f), fushia(m), k.o.n.y(m), MsDarkSkin(f), sambos994(m) and 3 guest(s)

OH LAWD!! it's about to go down. grin

I'm ghost!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 2:53am On Aug 15, 2012
oh boy....here we go

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 15, 2012
KONY will read the ENTIRE THREAD! grin

i am telling you!! grin

You cannot diss AAs and let KONY see it. grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by kony1(m): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2012
lol there are only a handful of africans in the US, how do you come up with the conclusion that they are doing better than black americans. You people come from countries that are predominately black and still are weak. U depend off the success of black americans lmao
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 2:56am On Aug 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FINALLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A FIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 2:59am On Aug 15, 2012
k.o.n.y:
lol there are only a handful of africans in the US, how do you come up with the conclusion that they are doing better than black americans. You people come from countries that are predominately black and still are weak. U depend off the success of black americans lmao

Why would we depend on AAs' success when it hasn't benefited us. You could win the Nobel Prize right now, but will it change the price of garri?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:03am On Aug 15, 2012
k.o.n.y:

We never said that...someone got off saying that non africans know more about the history of africa than africans do. Then this whole argument started and I can barely follow what people are saying. One person mud slinging another, throwing insults, claiming someone does drugs, then back to insults. Oi....

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 3:05am On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

Looks like she corrected yall. She is still going to call it what it is to her. This twit Ybutterfly wasted her energy, and anyone else who tries to correct an American for calling a sport what they know it as will be wasting their energy. From what I read, football was mentioned to her, therefore she recognized it as she knows it, not as you do. Yall look stupid as hell trying to make her call it what yall call it. LMAO!!! Damn DUMB!

And there it is! That is the bottom line right there. One particular idiot went on and on about my calling soccer what it is to me, and another idiot went back and forth with you about me calling soccer what it is to me, and after all is said and done... What the hell am I STILL gon' call it? Yep... SOCCER. LMAO!!! All that time they spent trying to tell me what they think I should say, they shoulda been trying to figure how to keep from getting virtually b1tch slapped up in here by my girls Chima and MsDarkSkin. LMAO!!! The ladies are KILLIN' em!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2012
sweetroyalty:

And there it is! That is the bottom line right there. One particular idiot went on and on about my calling soccer what it is to me, and another idiot went back and forth with you about me calling soccer what it is to me, and after all is said and done... What the hell am I STILL gon' call it? Yep... SOCCER. LMAO!!! All that time they spent trying to tell me what they think I should say, they shoulda been trying to figure how to keep from getting virtually b1tch slapped up in here by my girls Chima and MsDarkSkin. LMAO!!! The ladies are KILLIN' em!!

Jesus! We're still on what we call football/soccer?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 15, 2012
k.o.n.y:

without fail..smh.

#SOkony

sambos994:

Jesus! We're still on what we call football/soccer?

lol 4real. that argument is staler than wendy williams' wigs.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:10am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

What lang. do you speak?

why cant you write in french and later translate in english @ the google translate site before u post it here

it will be better for you, francophone wink
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

And you don't have to. We already know the deal. wink

We shol do know the deal! LMAO! And to be perfectly honest, they know the deal too, their just too stupid to fess up to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.