Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40293 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by kony1(m): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

Why would we depend on AAs' success when it hasn't benefited us. You could win the Nobel Prize right now, but will it change the price of garri?

You come to america for success and education. If anything black americans should be coming to africa(black dominated) countries for success and education. But those doors are definently not open. Civil rights and black americans protesting and boycotting is why this country is open to immigrants of color like you. This country would be unrecognizable to you if you came 60,50 even 40 years earlier

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:13am On Aug 15, 2012
onila:

why cant you write in french and later translate in english @ the google translate site before u post it here

it will be better for you, francophone wink

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 15, 2012
somebody is in here shymmexing like crazy! grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=40pt]2 AKATAS & JAMO VS NAIJAS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FIGHT

ok first of all KONY been left.
Second I have not dissed anyone

and last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST, this is getting old and corny.

You need a new M.O.

Like ASAP!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:15am On Aug 15, 2012
I am very disappointed abt this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland is supposed 2 welcome every black ard the world. As the Giant of Africa= we represent the black pple
so stop hating on the beautiful Akata pple

African Americans are my favourite blacks in the world

I plan on marrying reggie bush in the near future smiley

so pls STOP THE HATE! angry

admins close this thread! angry

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:16am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

ok first of all KONY been left.
Second I have not dissed anyone

and last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST, this is getting old and corny.

You need a new M.O.

Like ASAP!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=30pt]JAMO POWER[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FIGHT

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 15, 2012
onila: I am very disappointed abt this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland is supposed 2 welcome every black ard the world. As the Giant of Africa= we represent the black pple

^^

This Post DESERVES To Be Hidden.

grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:20am On Aug 15, 2012
k.o.n.y:

You come to america for success and education. If anything black americans should be coming to africa(black dominated) countries for success and education. But those doors are definently not open. Civil rights and black americans protesting and boycotting is why this country is open to immigrants of color like you. This country would be unrecognizable to you if you came 60,50 even 40 years earlier

Hmm...good point. But still...didn't all the segregation happen in the south instead of in the north? If I was an african immigrant in the 60s, I would go school in the north instead of the south.

However that wasn't what I was asking. If you achieved something in America, how would that affect the people in Africa. Barack Obama was the first ever Black American president of the United States. How would that help Africa?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:22am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^

grin

stop hating on AA's angry

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
onila:
I am very disappointed abt this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

^^

grin

^^^^^^^^^^^^ONILA VS MSDARKSKIN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly is weird tongue

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:27am On Aug 15, 2012
^^He got serious problems

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:27am On Aug 15, 2012
onila: Ybutterfly is weird tongue

^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]I LOVE THE FIGHTS BETWEEN AKATAS AND NAIJAS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 3:29am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

Jesus! We're still on what we call football/soccer?

Yep, you know I was not gonna let the thread go by without responding to arguments to which I was directly or indirectly involved with. If you didn't know, you gon learn today papi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:31am On Aug 15, 2012
So....where's Alhaji Fulaman? He's gone already?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 3:37am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

without fail..smh.

#SOkony

lol 4real. that argument is staler than wendy williams' wigs.

All these damn arguments are stale LOL, but we still up in here font flapping. grin

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:38am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994: ^^He got serious problems

naa not really problems but hes just kinda weird= the way he write and just everything cheesy
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 3:39am On Aug 15, 2012
onila:

naa not really problems but hes just kinda weird= the way he write and just everything cheesy

Hey Onila smiley. Love the topics you create...
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:42am On Aug 15, 2012
onila:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2012
sweetroyalty:

Hey Onila smiley. Love the topics you create...

awwww tnks smiley

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

smiley u still a nice boy tho

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by 2legit2qwt: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Onila why are you avoiding me now? I've been chasing you all over NL lol
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by 2legit2qwt: 3:50am On Aug 15, 2012
Also this topic has been dissected several times on here, it's like beating a dead horse. We need to let it go.

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:56am On Aug 15, 2012
2legit2qwt: Onila why are you avoiding me now? I've been chasing you all over NL lol

hmmm this 6 packs hottie!~! smiley

just have many admirers these dayzz cheesy cant focus, sorry cheesy

sup?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by 2legit2qwt: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2012
onila:

hmmm this 6 packs hottie!~! smiley

just have many admirers these dayzz cheesy cant focus, sorry cheesy

sup?
Nothing, looking at my Nigerian cuties smiley
They must think you're hot to be interferring with your gps then lol
Are you one of the curvy nigerian women or the pancakes?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:22am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994: Hey guys sorry I was idle...my parents visited

Yeah sure. You were posing as a "guest" on this thread. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:25am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: THE AVERAGE AFRICAN SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES ...when the MOST EDUCATED BA have issue with english undecided English is not my native language there is no shame to make mistake ...m very humble unlike you ..... i correct my mistake ...and i'm improving my english but those adults are doing like everybody on earth must talk/write a perfect english ........... you can keep talking about my grammar/vocabulary mistakes but according to the criteria of this world i'm multilingual and i will soon represent just like my brother did before me the typical African who despite the adversity and the linguage barrier .......is always successful ...........i really doubt ...that mrsdarskin can write a paragraph like me in french or spanish same with mrschima... i won't even ask with an African language but they want to judge my mistakes ......who are u ? in this world? ......people nowadays are judged by their brain's capacity and behaviors not by what language they can talk ....but i forgot the fact that m dealing with uneducated and immature "adult" ....smh ....... @mrzchima....f.cuking with an African won't make u smarter ...you are a failure at any level ...i wonder what this guy is doing with such a garbage he must throw u in a bin ..... AFRICANS ARE TAKING OVER THE USA .....and the ladies are crying ..

That's why I shouldn't pick on ret@arded people....they can't fight with words!

Yeah...you keep speaking those "multiple languages" of the settlers that not only exploited but bleeped your country to ruins.

You are a good nigga for the Massa. wink

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:31am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

We never said that...someone got off saying that non africans know more about the history of africa than africans do. Then this whole argument started and I can barely follow what people are saying. One person mud slinging another, throwing insults, claiming someone does drugs, then back to insults. Oi....

You can say my name....

Let me repeat this again and mofos need to comprehend and retain it well.

I said it is a shame that there are non-Africans that know more than Africans who do not know their OWN HISTORY of their OWN COUNTRY/CONTINENT. I also provided an example.....

It all started when you got hurt niggas who can't comprehend and started wailing to only get their arses beat AGAIN.

I STILL STAND ON THAT...and NONE OF YOU MOFOS can do a damn thing about it but BIATCH AND MOAN.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by TerryCarr(m): 4:41am On Aug 15, 2012
Fulaman198:

Most I repeat myself, I'm a Fulani, we are the most widespread group in West Africa, I am pretty sure I know more about West Africa than 99.9% of Americans we are nomads
r you a nomad
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by TerryCarr(m): 4:43am On Aug 15, 2012
Fulaman198:

I wish there was a facepalm icon this is typical Americanism right here, fyi Soccer is called football in every part of the world EXCEPT aMERICA
shows what you know
Use of the words soccer/football in the English-speaking world

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.