Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (10708 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by nkemKalu: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
frankdon: This is exactly what those bastards who said that they will make my country ungovernable for Mr president will like to hear but my candid advice for peace loving northerners is for them to form a very strong vigilante group (like bakkassi boys) and haunt for for those rats and their sponsors.
ARRANT NONESENSE.........AND WHAT WILL UR REGULAR POLICE, SSS, ARMY, NAVY, AIRFORCE AND MANY OTHERS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE PRESIDENCY BE DOING? ......ONLY TO BE USED IN RIGGING ELECTIONS? ABI? IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BETTER CLOSE UR MOUTH AND STOP DEFENDING WHAT IS NOT DEFENDABLE
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by tuasefemi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
babestella: I personally do not and will not support a failed government now nor in future. Now one thing should be clear to we all as Nigerians, Nigeria as a nation has very seriuos foundational problem. That has led to a factbwenall know today about some tribe of men, or some group of religious bigots bogusly making claims that the country's leadership position belongs to them. These same bigots have unequivocally made strong statements swearing to make this country ungovernable for Mr. GEJ.
Lets imagine what this country will look like if these same group comes out and swear that they will. make this country governable for Mr. GEJ and say with with all sense of responsibility. I will leave you to romance the feeling of being secured in this country even in a place of worship.
These bigots are only interested in breweing chaos in the country so to discredit GEJ administration.

Now I ask, is it because GEJ is not a northerner, is it because he is a Christian? Ponder on this, or is it because some people where not able to snatch the seat of power even through the game of balloting which ultimately goes to the best rigger?

Listen up, all those calling for GEJ's resignation should stop that nonsense. For all I care, GEJ should remain in power even beyond 2015, and let's see what those who have sworn to make the country a living hell for him will do. GEJ is not getting it right, but could a northerner had done better? Leadership positions in this country is not an exclusive right of any tribe in this Nation much so for a region that has nothing to contribute to the economic development of this nation. I think then, that the South east deserve to lead this nation for another 20 years because much of the resources of this ill fated country is from the SE.

Mind you, I am not in support of his cart before the horse policies, but I will not support the promotion of terrorism just to discredit GEJ's administration. Let's call a spade a spade.

Ur comment really shows how confused U̶̲̥̅̊ re abt d saga I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d country & GEJ......
bcoz Ơ̴̴͡f d fact d@ sum pple re frustrating ur administration,U̶̲̥̅̊ shd fold ur arms believing until d̶̶̲̥̲̥̅̊̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ voluntarily surrender, w@ if d̶̶̲̥̲̥̅̊̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ refuse 2 stop d killings?
So long U̶̲̥̅̊ remain d president,U̶̲̥̅̊ don't care who dies...it's nt hw many years U̶̲̥̅̊ spend on d thrown d@ matters bt hw many lives U̶̲̥̅̊ touch positively.
As Yoruba wud say,'d king d@ rules wt absolute peace & harmony,pple wud nt 4get....also d one d@ rules wt absolute chaos & rancour,pple wud equally nt 4get'.
I don't tink it's 2 big 4 GEJ 2 resign if he can't handle d situation,it will only make him a hero!
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
njazra: na wah for Bros Jona ooo
he is jona beside jona did not do any thing good until fish swallowed him so his own jona will not be a DIFFERENt fish will swallow him before he understands
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Ama28(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
I think it should be enacted that to attain our presidential office, one must have a military background just like the western world. This is what happens when you give power to someone that is confused.
Which government in the world plays brotherhood with militants?
He is just sitting on the matter and nurturing the feeling that one day he will wake up and it will all go away.
After all the sacrifice people made during this guy's election. Nigerians stood by him and yet this!
Am consoled because what we need to wipe away all these issues is just one good leader and these looters will answer to we masses
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Adematic(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dis islamic sect are on a mission to wipe out xtain nd they r backed by oil money frm d Arab world.xtain we hv two power which r Prayer nd Vote.HAVEthey ever bomb a mosque? Endtime is here
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by omoalaro: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chanchit: Sorry to say, even Jesus Christ can't persuade GEJ to step down, cos Mama P' no go gree... So all d people asking him to resign r jst doin mouth exercise...

Don't mind them, when mama 'P' is waiting for her name to be mentioned in the "kostitusion" someone is asking her husband to resign. Resign ko, retire night.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by odehaj: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Super1759: This man should stop talking out of annoyance. He should be praying and not looking at the issue from the surface. GEJ isnot sleeping on the matter either. Anyway,he is overwhelmed like NL server most times
if the bread winner of ur family is killed by these people u too will say worst . Idiots!
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by naturalwaves: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Maybe GEJ will resign by the time 'the Nigerian children' starts calling for his resignation.By that time,it will be too shameful not to quit.GEJ needs to wake up and do something fast!
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by adedayo07: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
The picture is getting clearer every day.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Tadup: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
I think GEJ should go back to school and study engineering, so that he can change Nigeria positively when he graduate-
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by kingval111: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
peckhamboi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-should-resign-northern-can/
...He has abondoned we christians that elected him;why is mr.president so 'north-minded'?(he so love his enemies)..from what am seein his end is near,everybody is against him...what is his stand?
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by billyG(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2012
chei!Gej don Bleep up again he pain me say d slowpoke adorn a field marshal uniform last time i no go respect fld marshal agian,na wa oo even buhari can handle dis nation bettr & even deal with bokoharam better no family 4 jungle evryman 4 his fuckin self cry cry cry
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by hassey(m): 3:59am On Aug 14, 2012
Wat an useless set of ppl. Sebi dey always came out defending him against d voices dat speak for d voiceless. CAN indeed
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Uziehot(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2012
I tot u RoosterDrinker did d mobilizing wen i was campaigning 4 d presidency. It was lyk d messiah has finali shown up wen d "CAN" paid visits 2 almost all d churches in naija 4 jonathans presidency, they shud do d same 2 make him resign or vote him out 2015 wether he later wake up frm his slumber. U guys sucks. Who kia. Up jona
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Kobojunkie: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2012
re-takes in this country . . na wa !
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by kinguwem: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Northern CAN should emancipate her members from mental slavery. They should mobilize themselves politically and stop being remote controlled by the northern elites. GEJ has tried to battle the terrorists. CAN should ensure that churches form local security groups. They should also assist security agents to fish out suspected terrorists in their mist. Calling for GEJ's resignation is a sign of frustration. They should be involved in intense prayers and fasting. All these events were foretold in the scriptures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Go After Boko-Haram Financiers & Strategists / Tribunal: Don't Be A Double Loser, Sagay Tells Atiku / Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.