Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

She's Is Sending Mixed Messages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is Sending Mixed Messages. (1087 Views)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / Why Do Some Ladies Like Sending Mixed Signals? / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Is Sending Mixed Messages. by shegzy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2007
I am in a situation where ,from the look of things ,it seems that a particular girl like me but is behaving strangely ,Perphaps so that i won't think she is easy to get .I have tried all i physically can to let her knows how i fell about her .i even sent text messages to her to let her know.
Sometime she react positively  and let's everyone know that she is going out with me ,But there are no emotinal or Heart,  to , Heart  interaction between us in private.Then if i suggest that i would like to see someone else, she begins to act weird.Please tell what to
Re: She's Is Sending Mixed Messages. by Soundmind(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2007
She is actually interested in you but do not know how to let you know. Take her out and she will open up her love for you.
Re: She's Is Sending Mixed Messages. by iice(f): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2007
Stress! Una dey try!

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Issues; Urgent Advice Needed / Qualitie Women Need From Men. / How To Make Love Last; Do Not Read If You Are Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.