Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi (17998 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by nagoma(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
These southern niggers are only good at insults . Why don't you simply debunk what he says. shocked In any case these threads are always tilted to attract conflict but all he said was right. Of course many things he didn't say are also right.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by pcicero(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dis mallam chop weed ni?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vicotex(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
nagoma: These southern niggers are only good at insults . Why don't you simply debunk what he says. shocked In any case these threads are always tilted to attract conflict but all he said was right. Of course many things he didn't say are also right.
You re a CROQUENTY infected rusian PIG
Who Gat no brain ...bokoharam
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by S2kluv: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
KINGwax: u must be mad also to knw he is mad..
Just make sure u take ur drug b4 sleep. U ar seriously sick

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by BusHouse(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mtcheewu, mumu talk from a goatie. (Jobman) dan'boro ubanka. Shege, wawa kawai.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by ajf(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
See the good deeds he mentioned lol... he even forgot to mention boko haram fool!!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by aryzgreat: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
phreakabit: LIST OF GOOD MUSLIMS DOING GOOD THINGS IN NIGERIA

1, Bokoharam
2, Mutalab
3, Abacha
4, Babangida
5, Buhari AKA Vampiro
6, Dan Dawudus
7, Abdusalami Abubakar

Laila ila allauhu allahu allahuhu jalabia [/b]this man is really phrophet of allah,[b] the most kind, peaceful and merciful. If you don't agree, Allah will command me to kill you, and I will!

grin grin grin falls from my bed! chinekemeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by BusHouse(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
gegee: i've been to kano the weed there is strong grin
The one in kaduna is stronger because it is smoked with solution, look into the goatie's eye ball you will understand what am talking about.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by yohannazack(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dat bush mallam is not schooled so he doesnt no anytin abut nigeria history, dats why he culdnt mention pple like abiola who was d first black and a nigerian to be a SECRETARY GENERAL of the ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, also, dats why he is mal-talkin. He doesnt knw wats gud fo nigeria and nigerians, so he went mentionin rubbish thinkin he was sayin somtin. I wuld av luvd to teach him a little abut nigeria history, but there is no need, becus he has already learnt notin but rubbish frm qur'an. The may major problem wit dis muslims is dat, wen nigerians are talkin abut development, wat boders them is their islam which is not of any gud to the socio-economic development of dis country.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by legalwealth(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
yohanna zack: Dat bush mallam is not schooled so he doesnt no anytin abut nigeria history, dats why he culdnt mention pple like abiola who was d first black and a nigerian to be a SECRETARY GENERAL of the ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, also, dats why he is mal-talkin. He doesnt knw wats gud fo nigeria and nigerians, so he went mentionin rubbish thinkin he was sayin somtin. I wuld av luvd to teach him a little abut nigeria history, but there is no need, becus he has already learnt notin but rubbish frm qur'an. The may major problem wit dis muslims is dat, wen nigerians are talkin abut development, wat boders them is their islam which is not of any gud to the socio-economic development of dis country.

Seconded by me but I don laugh fall from 3 bunks oh but thank God that God saved me from this bullshit from the Jihad families.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by BusHouse(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
S2kluv: It is now, i know some people no get sense at all. D sheik is saying it own opinion. Pls say ur own & stop talking trash.
My own opinion is that the fool is high on kwaya (drug). If you have nothing to say go & bomb yourself.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by alaoeri: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sheik may Allah (swt) increase u in knowledge, they can't debunked what u said, all what they are saying is outright rubbish & insult. Islamphoia na him they catch them bunch of cyber warlords which can't say anyshit for real life.

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by DANILSA(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have no comment. He looks sick.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by emsquare(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Paul John: You guys should overlook people like this. There just to cause confusion amidst Christians and muslims, especially the S/Westerners undecided

True!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by kutchs: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
S2kluv: It is now, i know some people no get sense at all. D sheik is saying it own opinion. Pls say ur own & stop talking trash.
Which stupid opinion are you stupidly talking about? Haven‘t we had enough of these hate filled sermons that do nothing but cause confusion and violence? How can a ‘sensible‘ man come out to utter such rubbish, if the muslims are as good as he says why is the country still in this poor state?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by emsquare(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@bolded How do you expect him to mention any yoruba as a muslim? do any northern agree or see a yoruba muslim as true muslim.Only northerners are the true muslims hence all the virgin in heavenhell are reserved for them

Lmao!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
See the effect of kaduna weed
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by axk745: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@bolded How do you expect him to mention any yoruba as a muslim? do any northern agree or see a yoruba muslim as true muslim.Only northerners are the true muslims hence all the virgin in heavenhell are reserved for them
hey if u want talk,talk 2 de person sayin de word nt reparin 2 de hall nothern muslims
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by funboy911(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Is this sheik not the boko haram leader who usually post on youtube with a lots of ak47 around him.Please who has the sss contact info should immediately contact them to check out this niga call mohammed shiit
No point in trying to convince pigs like u and dos ur pals liking and laughing about ur ill-mannered comment, i have the sss number, check inside my black tinted a*s grin
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Siga: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Una no see how Usain Bolt dey cover 100m in 9.6secs....Na Kaduna Mary J hin dey smoke now....I sabi hin contact....Na this Mallam dey deliver am sef....Illiterate of the highest grade....
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by aspabay(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Well said Sheik, but you forgot to mention that the people you listed all attended Christian schools.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by wissezy: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2012
gegee: i've been to kano the weed there is strong grin
lol
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by EFFRAKATA: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2012
This so called terrorist of a sheikh is no doubt a conffusionist.
And the bad things in Nigeria are done by Boko Harams, Al-qaeda,
Maitatsine and all the mentioned christian terrorist sects abi?
Ewu!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by CLIQBOY(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2012
mai gaskiya: hausas una no smart at all frm muhamd yusuf 2 atikus voilent change 2 subsidy riot 2 oil ministers propaganda 2 media war aganst gudluk aganst gudluk 2 acn sponsnrd propaganda 2 Tinubu nd buhari colabo 2 buharis dog nd babon 2 pastotics tunde bakari 2 impeachment nd nw a made drunked shrek or rather shiek.hausas kan hang.gudluk 4 lyf
off point..try to read before posting
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Absolute rubbish!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by kenbee(f): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Oh my God!
Is this how backward minded a northern muslim can be?
I only pity the few elites among them.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by akanni79(m): 12:35am On Aug 14, 2012
He forgot to mention the bad thing they (hausa muslim) did in this country, Sanni Abacha, Ibb Babangida, Buhari etc. This Hausa people, they are useless trib they are only using religious thing to cover up so that they can have other support. You this Hausa poeple God will put an end to ur reign in this country of ours.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Darui: I even think say hin go mention FASHOLA undecided
MKO

Only muslim Northerners do good.......

They will never worship in a mosque that a yoruba will lead the prayers. They claim yorubas are 'ashor ebi' muslims. They may be right. I cannot see a yoruba strapping on a bomb....and Islam demands this or no virgins.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Godjone(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Make una ignore dis man jor! C as im resemble abubakas shekau d wanted terrorist
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by vislabraye(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2012
I guess Abacha, IBB, Mutalab and Al Mustafa are xtians abi. This bigot is making volatile comments. Instead of him to criticize Boko Haram he's there blabbing.
If these people want to help Nigeria, they'll call the Bokites to order.
Mind you, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Anthony Enahoro, Dora Akunyili must be moslems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Apc Suspends Membership Registration Due To Low Turnout / Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.