Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi (18013 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2012
Godjone: Make una ignore dis man jor! C as im resemble abubakas shekau d wanted terrorist

He really looks like a man of God. grin grin grin
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by brightpot: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2012
This dude must be high on paw-paw leaves....The only Good and perhaps most obvious thing that has been done by muslim is boko haram
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by akanni79(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2012
Hausa, if u see them and snake first kill hausa before snake, u can even leave snake to go, good for nothing people, very hearthless.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by nagoma(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2012
vislabraye: I guess Abacha, IBB, Mutalab and Al Mustafa are xtians abi. This bigot is making volatile comments. Instead of him to criticize Boko Haram he's there blabbing.
If these people want to help Nigeria, they'll call the Bokites to order.
Mind you, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Anthony Enahoro, Dora Akunyili must be moslems.

Dora what?? I laff in Nigeria at 50 billion naira.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by UyiIredia(m): 1:34am On Aug 14, 2012
. . . and Christians too.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by wisdomolusola: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2012
A pauper and a fanatical preacher. Preach about salvation n d importance of Fasting and not the rubbish you think you are doing. You generation is the breeder of Boko Haram from reliable source including the current vagabond CBN goat who insighted pple to kill an igbo man in Kano and the former 1st Bank MD Mutallab rescued him from the earthly judgement but he Sanusi can never escape heavenly judgement. Extremist shashasha!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by rapmike(m): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2012
aspabay: Well said Sheik, but you forgot to mention that the people you listed all attended Christian schools.
i wonda,he also forgot d akunyili work on fake drugs and Ngozi helping us 2 win debt clearance,all d gud athletes dat won medals 4 us bth muslims and christians witout obviously biased religious views and behaviors.AS 4 U GUYS DEFENDING HIM, DEFEND DIS: IN D HISTORY OF NIGERIA,MUSLIMS HV RULD US D MOST,ESPECIALLY 4RM D NORTH,IF THEY R SO GOOD AS HE CLAIMS,Y IS NIGERIA DIS POOR(IRONY OF REALITY
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by koruji(m): 2:00am On Aug 14, 2012
These religious clerics are blessed with a massive TUNNEL VISION.
Let them keep fighting phantom wars while Boko Harm is daily destroying their backyard.

CeaserB: Religion Is Politics.
Most Of Them Are Hypocrites.
Be It A Muslim Or A Christian Leader.
Morality Excludes Sharing Similar Belief About A Supernatural Being With Another Individual.
Morality Is Doing What Is Ethically Acceptable In The Eyes Of Humanity.
Anyone Is Capable Of Doing Good Or Evil.
Its A Personal Choice (Religious Or Not).

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by DeGenius3(m): 2:02am On Aug 14, 2012
in his mind tongue
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by labbyboi(m): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Laila illa lahu Muhammadu rasullulah sallalahu alayhi wassalam( I bear witness that there is no other God except Allah n Muahammad is the messenger of Allah)

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by cashcpt(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Paul John: You guys should overlook people like this. There just to cause confusion amidst Christians and muslims, especially the S/Westerners undecided

They can't cause confusion amongst us in d southwest ethnicity before religion is our mantra

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by cesil92: 3:19am On Aug 14, 2012
The problem with this Northern Muslim is indoctrination... A uselez idiotic ponk and at that an illiterate just because he is a Sheik will sit out there, deceive and fool his followers rubbishing and making nonsense of thier B.Sc, M.Sc's and Ph.D holders.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by anicho(m): 3:48am On Aug 14, 2012
Huh!:-x
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by tunde1200(m): 3:58am On Aug 14, 2012
You generation is the breeder of Boko Haram from reliable source including the current vagabond CBN goat who insighted pple to kill an igbo man in Kano and the former 1st Bank MD Mutallab rescued him from the earthly judgement but he Sanusi can never escape heavenly judgement. Extremist shashasha! [/quote]

can you please throw more light on sanusi how he insighted peoples to kill igbo man in kano?

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by francis4real(m): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2012
When will this fools exceed from violent are they not tired? always course confusion in society. now is he telling us that this country is bn developed by hausas through the onion & tomatoes they are producing. I suggest amendment in constitution have 2 b made now so that there will b zoning in power. by this Nigerian will know who is working LOL.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Whobedatte(m): 4:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Religious , brainwashed fanatics..how come there are no westerners?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by francis4real(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin terrorist in Nigeria God are we save?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2012
It is true, at least even though Nigeria did not get any medal in the olympics, it was a hardworking Muslim that finally put us on the list of international terror states. The peaceful Muslims are a blessing on our country
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by elimokhai(m): 5:05am On Aug 14, 2012
morgist: kai i pity wuna life!!! @op what do you achieve by posting this do you think you empty head christians abuse will do anything bad to our dear RELIGION think again please> for all of you contributors i hail wuna!!! wuna papa and mama no born you wel. the sheik is saying the truth... among you can any a.s.s hol.e depend what you are saying hell fire is waiting for your flesh..

Terrorist, you just call the OP an "a.s.s.h.o.l.e" thought this is the holy month of ramadan. Hypocrites. Yes that crazy he g.o.a.t needs to be locked in guantanamo bay and have his head checked somewhere around ijebu

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2012
I laugh in undecided undecided undecided undecided. Shey bombing and killings are now Good things? Choi
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2012
Facts:

To be a "true" moslem in Nigeria,
1. You must be Hausa/Fulani.
2. You must be Jihard compliant.
3. You must be "born to rule" minded.
4. You must be politically violent
5. You must speak "fearlessly" no matter how stupid your logics are.
6. And if you rear cows,let them graze on any farm, if the owners of the farms complain, shout "Allah is great", pick your sword and slaughter them.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by mmmustapha(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2012
scopusng: Abi, dis Sheik don drink palm wine ni? U know see all d things wen GEJ done do? Lol
na your father be drunker u bloody idiot, sheik is pure has no bad history unlike ur so called pastors
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by jawjaw1: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2012
The saying 'Blood no dey lie' comes to mind with this Sheik's sermon.
I remember growing up in Kaduna when his father Sheik Abubakar Gumi was alive and used to give sermons like this every friday.
It was an open secret that his father was one of the instigators of almost all of the religious crisis in Kaduna back in the 80's.
His radical sermons were well attended and taken seriously by alot of the muslim faithful back then and it is now obvious that his son has taken after him.
Radicalism runs in their blood I must say.
I remember his father saying that it would be over his dead body for a christian to rule Nigeria.
God made it happen as the Sheik died months before Ernest Shonekan became Head of the Interim National Government.

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by mmmustapha(m): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2012
grin ur pastors r no1 rapists, can some1 tell me where in d bible tell u guys 2 go 2 church on sunday? Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, hell fire is waitin for u
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by mmmustapha(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2012
grin y una guys change bible every year? Abi your bible is man made? By d way can u guys tell me how many versions of bible u hav? Even me I can write dat shit and gave u 2 read ur rubbish
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by agwabirihenry: 5:48am On Aug 14, 2012
morgist: kai i pity wuna life!!! @op what do you achieve by posting this do you think you empty head christians abuse will do anything bad to our dear RELIGION think again please> for all of you contributors i hail wuna!!! wuna papa and mama no born you wel. the sheik is saying the truth... among you can any a.s.s hol.e depend what you are saying hell fire is waiting for your flesh..
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by searay(m): 5:50am On Aug 14, 2012
And this poo make it to the front page
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by ofala(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2012
Why is it so difficult for guys like this to admit and call their fanatical bros to order!?......Ohhhhhhh...I forgot he is a religious fanatic too.....just like the Bokos.....
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2012
mmmustapha: grin y una guys change bible every year? Abi your bible is man made? By d way can u guys tell me how many versions of bible u hav? Even me I can write dat shit and gave u 2 read ur rubbish

Man tell your shiek or wot de hell u call him to declare his stand on Boko Haram before making hell of noise here
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vernor(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2012
mmmustapha: na your father be drunker u bloody idiot, sheik is pure has no bad history unlike ur so called pastors
Can u pls beam more light on d sheik,name, schools he attended if any+his waec or neco exam number+ how he became sheik and whr offering is required in d holy korean,no of wife dia age n qualificatn and finally where he currently stays, Fela don talk am 'IMAMu na gbaladun' Open ur eyes everywhr,d guy get other plans. If u get all d above we will show u his dark side.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by authenticblack: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2012
A Muslim is a Muslim,this man has no good but to cause confusion in the country.Security operative should give a close watch of this Devil calling himself who knows what
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by biggzman: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2012
Gud things indeed. He has felt to mention billions embezzle by thiz guys strting wit ribadu,el-rufai n evn thiz central bank emire. We are backward today bcuz of thiz muslim guy that hijack power in d 60th,80ths n 90th. Som1 shld tell him to keep quit if he dosnt have any gudtyn to say. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-East PDP Demands Atiku’s VP Slot, Party Dismisses Obi’s Threat / Anambra Marks Houses For Demolition As 1 Dies, 10 Hospitalised / El-Rufai: "APC Members With 2019 Presidential Ambition Are After Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.