Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (59949 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by bashr8: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Katsumoto:

But surely you are going to educate on the military prowess of Ndigbo in the 18th, 14th, or any century for that matter.

Soon one of your sons will be here to boast about the slave raiding exploits of the Arochukwu.
no but we cant boast of fighting local champions like yorubas but we can boast of fighting combine nations in the civil war plus 30 years war with british invaders. nothing the yorubas know of or have experienced.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
No way they could have done that when they are not ibos.
van bonattel:

Awo commited suicide, same as his ancestor Oduduwa.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ACM10: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Katsumoto:

2 Agencies
1. World council of churches
2. YMCA

Sources

1. Struggle for Secession - Ntieyong Akpan
2. The Crisis Caravan: Whats wrong with Humanitarian Aid - Linda Polman

Shyt! Who are these aid agencies? Pls can u provide us with a credible evidence from the aid agencies or their field representative(s) or co-ordinator. We need names. Someone might want to get in touch with them to shed more light on this damaging accusation
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by 2mch(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
bashr8: no but we cant boast of fighting local champions like yorubas but we can boast of fighting combine nations in the civil war plus 30 years war with british invaders. nothing the yorubas know of or have experienced.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

These lies are becoming too much HABA!

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by VoodooDoll(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
If Nigeria disintegrates expect the following battles:

Battle 1 OFFSHORE) Sao Tome and Principe, Cameroon, Benin republic, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon will claim territorial rights;

Battle 2 ONSHORE) Groups and regions will disintegrate. The GEJs, OBJs, Dokubos, Dasukis, Sanussis, El Rufais will flee and leave the masses and their children to kill each other;

Battle 3 Mercenary warfare) Shell, Chevron, etc will hire mercenaries to guard their assets with "revenue" for Nigeria kept in trust in UK and US banks while Nigerians starve; and

Battle 4 Guerrilla warfare) Where regions meet or intersect expect cross border invasions leading to nasty child soldier wars and all the evil that comes with it.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

SHORT SLEEVE OR LONG SLEEVE (google it if you don't know what that means)

I say again, let's focus on the clowns in charge, and have a grown up and mature conversation on our terms of nationhood, our democracy and the way forward.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
If you are really yoruba, then you are OMO ALE JATI JATI, if a man like you comes home and find a female family member being raped to death, I am sure you will shake the man's hand and serve him tea, please go and cover your head with veil and walk straight into the deepest part of the lagoon.
CHouse: Fork all these tribalists...i don't give a shiiit what Ojukwu or Awo did back then. I'm not letting events of the past that i wasn't present in determine my judgement of the other sect. My best friend right from secondary school till date is a confirm anambra igbo dude from achina (uzochukwu) and believe me, i can do anything for that neega. He's like a bloodbrother to me, we've done unimaginable things together (no homo)...so all of you guys mad at your sad & bitter life should vent that elsewhere. Don't put it on the dead, rip Ojukwu, rip Awolowo...I believe they both did what was best for their people as at that time.

I keep a large circle of igbo friends, have dated more igbo chics that yoruba sef which has made me come to the conclusion that nairaland tribal attacks are overated, this is not what obtains in real life. Yorubas love igbos and vice-versa....pardon any typo.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
bashr8: no but we cant boast of fighting local champions like yorubas but we can boast of fighting combine nations in the civil war plus 30 years war with british invaders. nothing the yorubas know of or have experienced.

Actually Igbos were mainly forest dwellers who ate other human at that time when Yorubas had well known empires

Fighting in civil war or getting whooped in the civil war. if not for Adekunle, i am sure Igbos would have told us they won the war and that Ojuku went for Vacation in Abidjan

What a lineage of cowards

Abidjan in the heat of war? God forbid
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Katsumoto: It is only on NL that you will see a motley crue of ignorant, disingenuous, and downright foolish personas who will feed on the words of a drug-user like Fani-Kayode to malign the person of the GREAT Obafemi Awolowo.

1. How relevant is the individual
Who precisely is Fani-Kayode? Who appointed him a spokesman of the Yoruba? The only relevance Fani-Kayode derives, are from his former godfather, the gorilla of Owu and his father who was expelled from AG and too irrelevant to be killed by the Jan 66 plotters. . Has Fani-Kayode won an election any where in Nigeria? Was Fani-Kayode not a junkie when he was returned to Nigeria?

2. Motive
Fani-Kayode’s father was expelled from Awo’s AG and would fall into obscurity after Jan 1966

3. Knowledge
Was Fani-Kayode present when Gowon promised Awo presidency? Would Fani-Kayode and the resident idiots on NL have us believe that Gowon and Murtala were foolish enough to believe that Awo would fall for that cheap bait or that Awo was daft enough to fall for the said bait?

In any case, Fani-Kayode showcases the gaps in his history by stating that the 3rd Marine Commando was 98% Yoruba. The 3MC was formed from the Lagos Garrison Office (LGO) and that didn’t even have a Yoruba majority.

Ok, so now I have my answers.

I don't think anyone should be saying "Eureka" or "they've confessed" based on the words of a man who was definitely, and clearly, not privy to any alleged agreement between Awo and the Northerners.

Credibility? Zero!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
VoodooDoll: If Nigeria disintegrates expect the following battles:

Battle 1 OFFSHORE) Sao Tome and Principe, Cameroon, Benin republic, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon will claim territorial rights;

Battle 2 ONSHORE) Groups and regions will disintegrate. The GEJs, OBJs, Dokubos, Dasukis, Sanussis, El Rufais will flee and leave the masses and their children to kill each other;

Battle 3 Mercenary warfare) Shell, Chevron, etc will hire mercenaries to guard their assets with "revenue" for Nigeria kept in trust in UK and US banks while Nigerians starve; and

Battle 4 Guerrilla warfare) Where regions meet or intersect expect cross border invasions leading to nasty child soldier wars and all the evil that comes with it.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

SHORT SLEEVE OR LONG SLEEVE (google it if you don't know what that means)

I say again, let's focus on the clowns in charge, and have a grown up and mature conversation on our terms of nationhood, our democracy and the way forward.

God bless u!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goddess12: No way they could have done that when they are not ibos.

sorry to taint your supreme leade Ara-wolowo, nincompoop drank rat poison...chai ndo
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Elueme: This is interesting.. I think this Faruk man is deluded but not intentionally. The truth is that the north took the glory of the civil war not giving any credit to the Yorubas, the middle beltans( well they were seen as north then) and some south south soldiers who were self seeking to have betrayed their closest ally and they brag bout with this belief. When I read the story of that war I respect the ibos the more, for a small junk of the country to hold the whole country to ransome for three good years inspite of the federal might, strategy and armory. That said, I think the ojukwu seemingly lost that war, though it was declared no victor no vanquished by Gowon, because the West was against their secession, but if any tribe must take any glory I give it to the Yorubas led by adekunle and later OBasanjo. The northern divisions were utterly humiliated cos of their lack luster approach and strategy why it pains to hear that watery and loud mouthed Faruk talking thrash. From the point Fani Kayode raised, am not surprised, becos an average Yoruba man is deceptive and tricky. They can betray you anytime, what matters to them is interest, y when you make them an ally, you really get to watch your back.. This is another fear I am harbouring in this new quest for true federalism if the Yorubas ll not play Awo again and betray the struggle when the north gives an overture that ll favour them but so far I love what is going on... More beer!

They did play Awo again and has always. Do you remember the OBJ jamboree conference in Abuja? How the whole so-called south met in Enugu and all agreed to push for a 50 percent derivative revenue formular,but on getting to the conference, to the utter surprise of the SS delegation, the Yoruba joined the north asking for 17% and when SS delegation complain, Umaru Dikko resotted in calling them "area men".
I know that you are GEJ's supporter but you knew this fact as to how Tinubu and his Yoruba dominated ACN made an about turn on Buhari in the last hour of last election?
Even Ribadu, their own candidate, they couldn't bring themselves to vote for him because he is not one of them.
Its nothing new.
That is why the so-called northerners who are insulted all the time as parasite has openly said it that they are not afraid of going it alone, but what does the Yoruba want? Only but conning around shouting SNC, as long as the Ijaw community are kept with their oil in Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Funny? well, what can i say to people who did not learn anything from the murder of 3million of their people.
phreakabit:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ACM10: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eziachi:
June 12 was just an election, not a war and Abiola bolted to England before being dragged home, which he regretted- fact.
Every Yoruba elite except those on Abacha's payroll like Adedibu/Arisokola Aloa all bolted into exile just because of one man Abacha, there was no war. Fact
Your annoyance with Ojukwu is simple: You wanted him as a war trophy and never get over it when it didn't happen- Fact
.Whether you roasted and ate 10 million Igbos, Annang, Efik, Ibibio and some Ijaw is not the main topic of this thread.- Fact

Whether Ojukwu dressed as Miss Nigeria is not the issue and how crying General Diya wished he has the chance to dress like Jankara market women to escape than the humiliation of kneeling before goggled Abacha begging for his life.

The issue is this, your son of the soil just came out smoking against your norther former lovers and told the world how your emperor sold his conscience for a mere promised of being made the best president we never had.
That is the issue and stop talking about irrelevant things. Next time the word bolted gets you excited, always remember that you had enough bolters among you kins to fill a jumbo jet just because of one northern soldier called Sani ABACHA and his sidekick Al Mustapha.
At the heat of apartheid, freedom fighting icons like Mbeki Srn, Oliver Tambo all bolted and according to you, they are all wicked because they refused to be presented in plate to their enemies. Tinubu, Soyinka all bolted until Abacha died.

Chei! Pa Eziachi, you kept it succinct and to the point. This is a perfect e-beatdown. No one could have wrote it better. I owe u a keg of palmwine and nkwobi. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by billyG(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hee!Hee!!Hee!!!the truth uncovered!"you cannot hide the truth forever", time will expose it.time na Amebo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Its not enough to through the word "ignorance" around, just mention the villages in iboland with oil wells, the name of the company that is pumping the oil and I will finish the rest for you and post the finding here.
van bonattel:

Ignorance is worse than HIV.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ Eziachi, Can you explain why nzeogwu and co killed other regional leaders and spared theirs?
I honestly cannot explain, because I wasn't in the army, neither any member of my family to know what Nzeogwu and his fellow junior officers did.
Why did they kill Akintola and left Awolowo? I don't know too.
The same way I have no idea why murtala was killed alone in 1976 and Obasanjo was left standing. I don't know why Bako lost his life when they came in 1984.
I have no idea why Gideon Orka and others pencilled down a certain people. You know why I don't know? Military coup has always been a military affair and always would be.
Don't always pretend that you know because it satisfies what you would love to believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If you are you mere bystanders as you claimed, then you stop crying more than the bereaved. Else, only may be you still have some pusssy left to phucked again.

We are the bereaved, just that we are bystanding to the conversation of who done it among the two shooters.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
2mch:

But how come a bunch of ragtag Yoruba volunteers made up of students and people that made sculptures defeated the almighty ogbunigwe with a 100% success rate? . So what happens if we include our Baloguns? You people would have been living in the UN by now. Adekunle, a 20somthing yr old for that matter and OBJ a man in his early to mid 30's. They were small small boys compared to the military tacticians the Yoruba had. grin cheesy. We may not be prominent in the military, but you do understand that culturally, we have our own military people? They are made up of special families in every Yoruba subgroup. And once war is imminent their families have to defend the Yoruba?
And that bunch of ragtag volunteers of student and sculpture were away in planet mars when Abacha and Al Mustapha came calling? Still laughing at yourself grin angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eziachi:
I honestly cannot explain, because I wasn't in the army, neither any member of my family to know what Nzeogwu and his fellow junior officers did.
Why did they kill Akintola and left Awolowo? I don't know too.
The same way I have no idea why murtala was killed alone in 1976 and Obasanjo was left standing. I don't know why Bako lost his life when they came in 1984.
I have no idea why Gideon Orka and others pencilled down a certain people. You know why I don't know? Military coup has always been a military affair and always would be.
Don't always pretend that you know because it satisfies what you would love to believe.

Since you dont know, i can enlighten you .

Igbo people felt that the new alliance ebtween Akintola and NPC have made them inconsequential and they only way they could get it back was by a coup.
Awolowo was in prison and held little power then so he wasnt a prime target.

The premier of North killed, premier of West killed, What happened to the premier of the East? Escaped, What happed to Zik? Escaped

This act by the Igbo soldiers was what led to the war.

What did ironsi do upon assumption of oofice after all the top politicians have been killed? He was pussyfooting

I dont think it was a coincidence that Adekunle took the war very personal. Akintola was killed by nwobosi and co. Akintola is an Ogbomosho elder and Adekunle made sure for 1 Akintola 1 million Igbos went for it
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by AMvanquish: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto:

This is what gets Ndigbo in trouble everytime - coveting what belongs to others.

1. Starting with Zik wanting yto be premier of the Western region, losing, and then lying about his loss
2. Ironsi promulgating decree 34, abolishing Hausa as testing language so that Igbo civil servants could get jobs in the North, and Ojukwu announcing to the whole world that Ndigbo would export civil servants to the rest of Nigeria
3. Organizing the first coup and setting the dangerous precedent which has set Nigeria back by 300 years

You have your own territory, you wont develop it but you want what belongs to others.

On point.. Simple facts, and the bare truth
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Eziachi:
We are the bereaved, just that we are bystanding to the conversation of who done it among the two shooters.

Actually its the victors who argue on who won the war Just like US, Russian and britain might have an argument on who won the World War 2.

One thing is certain. Biafrans were the losers. They were battered to a pulp and their head fled. I dont think this is even arguable.

The only thing of concern is why the warlord who encouraged others to die for the cause found solace in Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2012
My hometown is less than 10mins form Ikenne, If the the Jagunlabi had commited suicide, we won't be hearing it from you ibos on nairaland only, it really makes me think maybe this is how your leaders are put to death, not that i care about how your leaders die, just don't put Awolowo in your suicide mission.
phreakabit:

You know Awo committed suicide by ingesting RATAK rat poison. Why live in denial?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2012
Goddess12: My hometown is less than 10mins form Ikenne, If the the Jagunlabi had commited suicide, we won't be hearing it from you ibos on nairaland only, it really makes me think maybe this is how your leaders are put to death, not that i care about how your leaders die, just don't put Awolowo in your suicide mission.

ehn let me hear word..since when are Yorubas known as honest people? u think we will wait for ofe manus to come and say that awo died of rat poison? shame go gree una?

is it not 40 something years after the wall that the truth is now coming out that awo included Yoruba in the civil war cos he was promised presido...like this revelation do you think Yorubas will voluntary offered it?

no wonder he is called ara-wolowo
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2012
igbo boy:

ehn let me hear word..since when are Yorubas known as honest people?
u think we will wait for ofe manus to come and say that awo died of rat poison? shame go gree una?

is it not 40 something years after the wall that the truth is now coming out that awo included Yoruba in the civil war cos he was promised presido...like this revelation do you think Yorubas will voluntary offered it?

no wonder he is called ara-wolowo

Its better to commit suicide than to flee the warfront

Several leaders commited suicide. Most Germany leaders in WW2 commited suicide, most Japanese Generals commited suicide

Tell us one who fled warfront dressed in G-string like the peadophile called Ojuku
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2012
And I say you ibos should be very afraid, cos I will be fighing for my land while you fight for my land, who is going to have more drive? I will be fighting with every thing in me for i have no other place to call home while you fighting knowing that you can still return to your villages before the road is closed on you, hehehe!!! where are you going to pass through to get to the east? you mean the same ogun state, then you will know what is treachery.
alex_101:

@ the bolded, I say it's all that matters. I as an Igbo son is more interested in the aftermath of nigeria's disintegration (believe me, it will happen for I've seen it). We as Ndigbo, should start planning our Biafran/Igbo republic militarily in order to deal with a lot of folks in erstwhile nigeria. One of the reasons I detest the dungeon called "one nigeria" is that it provides safety and emboldens a lot of weak groups.
Here, we have northerners weaklins claiming to have won the war and their yorogba slaves making thesame claim. I'm 100% sure that when we ever have our Biafran/Igbo republic, such nonsensical claim will cease to exists. Weak groups like abokis and loud-mouthed ngbatis are talking because of the protection that "one nigeria" provides them. This is why these two "cowardy" sh#ts on their pants whenever the talk of splitting nigeria is discussed. My message to the desert infested notherners and their oily-soup-eating slaves called Yorubas is simply summarized as follows:

Make sure you do your best (with your blood,,lol) to prevent nigeria from splitting apart, because if nigeria comes apart,,,BE VERY AFRAID!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Its better to commit suicide than to flee the warfront

Several leaders commited suicide. Most Germany leaders in WW2 commited suicide, most Japanese Generals commited suicide

Tell us one who fled warfront dressed in G-string like the peadophile called Ojuku

oh makes sense now..no wonder terrorist aregbosal and Tinubu as muslims can sympathize with the BH guys cos not only is it compatible with their religion but it is compatible with their olodo-wa world view...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by 2mch(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2012
Eziachi:
And that bunch of ragtag volunteers of student and sculpture were away in planet mars when Abacha and Al Mustapha came calling? Still laughing at yourself grin angry

Abacha died and Al mustapha is still in prison. I remember at that time, I had to explain to my little cousins why Uche and Ahmed and their families were missing generally. Igbo's and Hausa's seemed to have run away and deserted the SW in advance. The poor kids were crying hysterically, thinking their friends had fallen to kidnappers. Am sure they understand what happened now. grin. Funny people. Nigerians are generally cowards. They know the SW does not joke. Have to give it to the Igbo's no matter how they pretend, they learnt lessons from the civil war. They know how to flee and hide faster than the speed of light,
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2012
I'm not going to help you retrieve what you fed into Google, if you open a thread tomorrow and say you p.o.o.p and eat it on daily basis, the google will pick it, so in a nutshell google spit to you what it is fed whether true or not, give me the name of the village,the company name and I will do the fact check without the help of google, the people who created google don't even rely on it the way nigerians do, every western ghetto culture is embraced by nigerians blindly, what a shame.
asha 80:

for someone that is claiming to be knowledgeable about nigeria and in this present era of google and information highway in general you are as ignorant as a day old baby.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:35am On Aug 15, 2012
PStylish: This thread is still trending.

No doubt, Ibus are having a nice time self-servicing on this thread.

The painful thing though is that the Yorubas have allowed themselves to be drawn into the gutter by the ibus cos its where they carry out their bad habit (self-servicing).

Yoruba - Igbo relationship is similar to that between a calm but firm husband (Yoruba) and a noisy, lousy wife (ibo).

We Yorubas know who the real enemy is. And its not you ibus.

NL provides ibus the opportunity to vent on yorubas for reasons that can't be far-fetched.

Yorubas were created by God to be greater than ibus. Live with it.

^^^ "ibus" Heheheheh grin grin grin That's a new one i've not heard b/4 shocked.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2012
no matter dt we were sold to our enemies by our people bt Igbo Man Fought d most dreaded war on earth .foreign nations will neva forget Igbo dexterity nd perseverance during d war. FANI Kayode nd d Aboki frm d north shld knw dt d Technologies invented by Igbo scientists nd used in d war has neva been equalled in d entire Africa. Since u ppl ar now boasting, lets try it again. I only weep four Sothern Minorities who ar dinnig wt these hungry lions (d North). D do nt Knw dt it z only in Igbo land dt u hv Uranum in d entire nigeria. URANIUM Z USED TO MANUFACTURE warheads nd softwares for armament. I will nt mention d location cos an experiment z going on -on d deposit site. B warned this time is going to wiped out...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Let's be honest here, the only ppl that COULD get Igbos out of Nigeria in the 60s were Yorubas/MB.

Nowadays, even if Igbos lose (again), a few diplomatic measures between Igbos/UN/etc can separate Nigeria. Look at N/S Sudan, N/S Korea etc. For a peaceful separation, Igbos should start begging Yorubas, cuz with dem oyels, North won't let the SS leave peacefully (therefore keeping SE in Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2012
igbo boy:

oh makes sense now..no wonder terrorist aregbosal and Tinubu as muslims can sympathize with the BH guys cos not only is it compatible with their religion but it is compatible with their olodo-wa world view...

Sure you wont understand, Cowardice is in your blood.

An average Igbo man would rather flee to Abidjan dressed like a woman while allowing his kids to be killed.

Leaders would rather lay their lives than run away.

maybe If Jesus had the spirit of Ojuku he would have run away from being killed

A coward is always a coward Igbos are despicable cowards

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Twitter Reacts To FG’s Plan To Lift Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.