Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (41658 Views)

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by freecocoa(f): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2012
modath: Modath4@yahoo.com
That's the spirit brother\sister.

May you walk and never stumble even if you stumble may it be upon plenty good things,jah be with you dear,we appreciate.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2012
modath: Modath4@yahoo.com

acct info sent

thank you
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by chamotex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
r231:

acct info sent

thank you

Kindly send me paypal info bro
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by OAM4J: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
chamotex:

For PAYPAL, please pay to: nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
chamotex:

Oga o! Kamoruu!!!!! Is dat u? shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Jarus(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
20k received from an anonymous donor.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2012
Mail me the account number, sir/ma . . . make i drop my own change and once again, thanks for the opportunity to give back.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2012
Fhemmmy: Mail me the account number, sir/ma . . . make i drop my own change and once again, thanks for the opportunity to give back.

acct info sent

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Aug 18, 2012
r231:

acct info sent

God Bless

Got it and has been forwarded to my partner to act on it . . . . Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by livapul86(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2012
x
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by livapul86(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2012
Jarus: 20k received from an anonymous donor.

Thanks
Sir, Did you get my mite of support? Wishing the young man speedy recovery and back to a good life again.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by OAM4J: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2012
livapul86:
Sir, Did you get my mite of support? Wishing the young man speedy recovery and back to a good life again.

Please mail us your details so we can confirm right away.

Also, we will soon publish the compilation of all those who have donated so far.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2012
God bless you, oga Fhemmy. Your constant support to tehn is appreciated. May lack never know you, sickness and sorrows be far away from you and yours. Amin.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2012
^Amen!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Got it and has been forwarded to my partner to act on it . . . . Thanks
Oga thank u o! Pls include campaigners orobo pepsi money 2 o! U no we need to refresh to boost figures. Less I forget, abeg tell dat ur chairman(Mr Inspiration) to come shake hin wallet na!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2012
£10 received with thanks from Jo**** DA***

God bless you sir/ma and may He reward you a thousand fold. Your money is going to a good cause and the givers hand is always on top.

Thank you everyone
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by 2mch(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Can you guys try to contact his state government? He comes from a very wealthy state now. Not saying this out of insult, but cancer is a very expensive ailment. To make any impact a lot of money is needed. Please let us embarass the state government with calls and pleas. Let us try to advertise on blogs like linda ikeji. I know she gets a reaction from these people when she does this. They are embarassed into doing the right thing. Cancer spreads so fast, so please let us act fast. As a charity organisation Tehn could go places where an individual like Ubong cannot. Can you guys pls repost the account details?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
ifyalways: God bless you, oga Fhemmy. Your constant support to tehn is appreciated. May lack never know you, sickness and sorrows be far away from you and yours. Amin.

Honestly, all the thanks goes to God, and then, to you and your team for finding all these people without a voice for us to give them a voice, all these people that has fallen through the crack of Nigeria . . . . Highly appreciative that would be able to give back to people that are one of us, we are blessed to be a blessing to others, and a hands that gives never lack.

You guys are doing a great job and without you, there will be no us. . . . Thanks and God Bless you, when you mend other people barn, God will take care of yours.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oga thank u o! Pls include campaigners orobo pepsi money 2 o! U no we need to refresh to boost figures. Less I forget, abeg tell dat ur chairman(Mr Inspiration) to come shake hin wallet na!

No Problem, will load the trunk of one of the rides will orobo pepsi from Yankee, how about that . . .
Thanks for your great works
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Jarus(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
livapul86:

One 2k seen but payer not yet confirmed. Guess it's you.

Thanks boss
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by livapul86(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
^
Sir, much appreciation to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2012
$100 received by Paypal e-cheque from T**** A*****o

God Bless you sir/ma'am and may you never lack in Jesus Name. Thank you very much for your donation; it will sure go a long way to helping this gentleman. Much Appreciated.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
^amen!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by WAVixen: 1:35am On Aug 20, 2012
kudos to you good people. Thank you, givers never lack.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ektbear: 3:16am On Aug 20, 2012
What is the paypal account info? I'd like to donate.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by WAVixen: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2012
OAM4J:

For PAYPAL, please pay to: nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

This is the acct TeHN have been displaying.
ekt_bear: What is the paypal account info? I'd like to donate.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by debosky(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
TeHN Crew - good work so far, please keep it up.

When will the next update be provided regarding Ubong/funds raised?

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by r231(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky: TeHN Crew - good work so far, please keep it up.

When will the next update be provided regarding Ubong/funds raised?

Thanks.

Thank you sir

acct update on the way
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Paypal dey give me issues joor

whats the email for naira donations please.

@chaircover
sent you contact details to your email, hope it didnt go to spam oh. Really appreciate your help
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by ektbear: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2012
WAVixen:

This is the acct TeHN have been displaying.

Thanks.

I donated.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by OAM4J: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2012
salsera: Paypal dey give me issues joor

whats the email for naira donations please.

@chaircover
sent you contact details to your email, hope it didnt go to spam oh. Really appreciate your help

Please give use your email or mail us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com we will mail you the Naira account details. Thanks.

ekt_bear:

Thanks.

I donated.

Thank you & God bless you. One of our accountants will confirm it soon.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer by femmy2010(m): 3:03am On Aug 21, 2012
Kindly send account details.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.