Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. (5784 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
cert:
Have you considered the possibility that if the Op eventually communicates his feeling to his wife, a reconciliation may occur and then the poking you never thought of and then the babies. Its up to him though. Poverty is a choice.

Well then he know where they sell CDs na lol
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
honeric01:

who knows, you might end up liking him and changing him hehehe..
Impossicant
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. by Johndoe100(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ishilove:
Impossicant

Hmmmmmmm, you can ask my other wives about me. The last one I married was Sisi_Kill. Anyway I understand, I have been there before. You don't want them to know we are dating, no problem. Let them think you are a hard case. No problem dear abi na sweeeeety. Just remember I loooooooooooooooove you plenty plenty.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. by Genius100: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2012
ayikondu:

Thanks a lot, It wasn't like I dint plan, at least a few months to the wedding I still had abt 6million Naira working capital which I assumed shld be fine for us to build on, Just had a deal that went sour and really affected a lot of things.
The real problem is dat I sometimes blame her for Leading me on to a point dat it was very hard for me to turn back before tellin me d truth. Fine life has to go on but since the baby came, I'v been doing most of the chores and I still have to go and make the money. Its always " I'm attending to d baby, go and buy dis and dis come if u knw u want to eat after a long day.
Tried setting her up in a biz abt 6months ago with 200k but she can't account for it now plus she forced me to get a house help around dat time (she insisted on a male) and dat one carted away wit 50k and some valuable just after a week so I decided not to get another one.

Babies definitely on hold for now. We both seem to av fallen out of love, communication seem to av broken down and I don't even feel aroused be her anymore and she doesn't care

Dude, you married a self centered ingrate. You married someone that is not fit to be a wife otherwise she would care about making things right in the relationship. My advise to you: Stand your ground; don't budge to her demands and watch how you spend your money. Get a girlfriend on the side and stop showing the wife any attention till she comes to her senses. Just be discrete with the girlfriend, use protection and don't get carried away. It's unfortunate that women like her do not change until something drastic happens... I know women will tell you not to listen to my advise, but as a correct guy man that's dated some self centered women, na correct advise I give you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. by Ivynwa(f): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2012
Genius100:

Dude, you married a self centered ingrate. You married someone that is not fit to be a wife otherwise she would care about making things right in the relationship. My advise to you: Stand your ground; don't budge to her demands and watch how you spend your money. Get a girlfriend on the side and stop showing the wife any attention till she comes to her senses. Just be discrete with the girlfriend, use protection and don't get carried away. It's unfortunate that women like her do not change until something drastic happens... I know women will tell you not to listen to my advise, but as a correct guy man that's dated some self centered women, na correct advise I give you.

Nnaa how long will he date the gilfriend kwanu while waiting for wify to come to her senses. Shouldn't he be opening up to the wife the very way he opened up to the public here. They don't communicate well at all and yes I agree with you, the wife is self centred and insensitive. All she cares about is "spending the money" without realizing how unhappy and troubled her husband is.

Poster you need to be a man too, how can a woman be only collecting from you like that and you were not explaining your financial standings to her so that you guys can be a bit frugal with spending out your capital? You need to have a good discussion with your wife about your financial state and the "P*ssie stinginess" wey she dey do you----chei! grin grin (We mustn't laugh too much as you are hurting----kpele). Cut your spendings according to your ability and explain to madam say "a married dude gotta get his p*ssie"----at six month's she supposed to have healed perfectly, come to think of it---she had CS.
Be patient with her poster, she may be having difficulties in coming to terms with being a mother or her hormones may still be unsettled. Why doesn't she excite you anymore? Don't run away from your marriage, communicate with her, sort out the problems and get the spark back into your marriage. If she can't do business, help her get work to do or she can use her hands is she is skilled at something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Whole Body Aches After............... / She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.