Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? (6008 Views)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2015
There's a guy that i like he actually asked me out and my reply was a 'NO' and i know he likes me because
every time he sees me he picks me up and hugs me and
when he puts me down he gives me kisses ( plus he
always has a boner when i hug him too). He has a problem
with disappearing& reappearing, but when stays around it's
only because i cuddled him. Anyways my question is how
do i hook him (cuz i think i like him too)by playing hard to get when he's the one
playing hard to get? not to mention i don't want to look
desparated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by laplace12(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2015
He is not That into You. Play with him but dont fall in love with him, You Will be heartbroken.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Seriously? You want to lose him or what?
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by cally3D(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
VenusBetty:

Every time he sees me he picks me up and hugs me and
when he puts me down he gives me kisses
Are u a baby¿ grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by dharay99: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2015
plz come again, i dunno wah to say to dat & I don't wanna give a crazy advice cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2015
stay there the try play hard to get let another gurl snatch him from u then ur eyes go open well. Naijababes been forming hard to get since time immemorial. Btw..ur post has some typo errors

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahaha...
That dude is just giving you a dose of your own medicine. Hope you know what it feels like now... A dose of justice indeed!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Do you have b.reast? If yes, then you don't have problem, let him suck ur breast once, m telling you, that this guy will be automatically attached to you, then you can start ur hard to get stuff... note: don't give him punny o.. just breast, and if u ended up giving him punny the bond will be as weak as Vanda Waal bond.. thank me later.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
cally3D:

Are u a baby¿ grin grin
funny
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by braine(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Some guys don't want stress. You better grow some balls and ask him out stylishly.
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Frm u dp
He should be g.ay to hav a situation

Thank u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Rexhenrex:
stay there the try play hard to get let another gurl snatch him from u then ur eyes go open well. Naijababes been forming hard to get since time immemorial. Btw..ur post has some typo errors
sorry about the typo errors.
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by kpeteman(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
the guy na armed robber, that's why he disappears and appear.. Abi him na witch?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
There's a guy that i like he actually asked me out and my reply was a 'NO' and i know he likes me because
do i hook him (cuz i think i like him too)by playing hard to get when he's the one
desparated.
you think you like him or you like him?
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by vislabraye(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
desparated.

No biggy. Introduce him to one of your friends and she will show you what to do. Trust me, this always works.... wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Jayjay0(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
some girls ehh angry kill yourself
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by ilovecritics(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
desparated.

Love niggs that sweat ladies.. I wasn't talking to anyone ooo... grin
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by DonX001: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
desparated.

Whats the point in your playing hard to get?
He asked you out and you said capital NO.
And now you're cracking your head wondering how to hook him.
Maybe you should go and ask TB Joshua.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by aamstih: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good chemistry student gone bad........ lolzzzz

WarRLaY:
Do you have b.reast? If yes, then you don't have problem, let him suck ur breast once, m telling you, that this guy will be automatically attached to you, then you can start ur hard to get stuff... note: don't give him punny o.. just breast, and if u ended up giving him punny the bond will be as weak as Vanda Waal bond.. thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by thankyouJesus(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
desparated.
I don't mean to be harsh, but you need to improve on your writing skill.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by boynigeria(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
desparated.
my God, WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN yall are too damn complicated for ur own good
why not give him d damn attention and waiting for him to ask u out again and say d fucckkken YES
believe me with lil attention he wont waste time in asking u again
or must yall make it the Movie-like complicated BS before u be with someone u wanna be with

1 Like

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by czarr(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
the guy na gigoloic Casanova in this present era. na bad sharp guy.
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
laplace12:
He is not That into You. Play with him but dont fall in love with him, You Will be heartbroken.

U re wrong, he is seriously into her.

The guy knew his game too well,

He asked her out and SHE said NO.

He will torture her to the extent that she will be frustrated into asking him out instead.

I love that game, its called "FLIRTING".

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
thankyouJesus:
God bless you
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
boynigeria:

my God, WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN yall are too damn complicated for ur own good
why not give him d damn attention and waiting for him to ask u out again and say d fucckkken YES
believe me with lil attention he wont waste time in asking u again
or must yall make it the Movie-like complicated BS before u be with someone u wanna be with
He stopped coming, guess he was tired of asking.
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
thankyouJesus:
maybe you should re-write it for me, I'll be so glad.
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by boynigeria(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
then call him and give him a sign, u gatto let ur guard down a little,
u can just say "u u forgot me abi" or "be forming for me o, but if u dont miss me me i miss u" something just to give him a positive note, something to show u care abt him cos its not just abt u u kn

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
desparated.
all these Cuddling, kisses hugs, na where una dey do dem, na outside or inside, just asking o
Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by popweezy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
laplace12:
GOD BLESS YOU! May you become a pastor IJN

1 Like

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why play hard? Mtcheeeeew
Later dem go dey go Alfa and Pastor house for husband

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by 2dice(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
That guy is the fvvcking Son his Father ....i like him .... If God wan POLish you ... He should be viewing this thread ...** U go hear-am

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? by ayokellany: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
VenusBetty:

I hope you won't mind if am coming in his stead, hugs kisses cuddling etc sound so much like some loving I need right now but no forming for me o. You hear.... Lmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.