Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491338 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by rosejulian: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of
Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major
influence regarding most global affairs, including
the planning of a New World Order. Many world
leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and
senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies
are members of Illuminati.
join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become
rich with boundless
measures of wealth in your company or any given
business,the great
illuminati can
make everything possible just contact : realilluminatibrotherhood@gmail.com or realilluminati66629@yahoo.com or call us on +2348147326843
WE CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS ONLY IF YOU ARE READY

make sure you drop your mobile number while emailing us and details about yourself

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by karenlola120: 4:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { illuminatiricher666@gmail.com or you call +2348109756444
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by onyiiella(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg I'm interested here is my number, call me so I can send you my account number 08110565628
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by datagigilo: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Lol, why nt. Reduce am to 7.5 sef
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by montezz(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Akpan107:
666...? I say No! In Jesus name... To hell with dollars. What shall it profit a man when he gained the world and losses his soul?
packs of dollars for his generations to come!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by lordmahatra2: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My name is Mr pascal bradley, I am 42 years old,based at Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by the Great Illuminati World Church in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work called 'Canada Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out these years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminati world Church saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati world church, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped me by initiating me to the great illuminati world church after providing some certain items and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world church I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, i receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati and also want to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact the Great illuminati world church on their personal Email address - Lindakim257@gmail.com and be seriously fast when it comes to replying them or call them on +2347037292247 or add on whatsapp with the same number. Be a member of the the Great illuminati church.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by masscorp(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
My Friends and beloved one’s, do you really want end up your stress and poverty that runs through you all your life time, then I say you are on the right place and you are welcome to this Great Brotherhood of Famous, you have make the right choice to join us here and become a Multi-Millionaire just for a tinkle of an eye okay. You must also know that in this Great Brotherhood of ILLUMINATI there is no Human Sacrifice and No Bloodshed is involved. We the ILLUMINATI also rewards with some Benefits once you have been successfully step into this great temple and these Benefits are as follows;
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD as a new Member
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
3. A Dream House bought in any country of your own choice
4. One year Golf Membership package V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle changes
5. Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into you bank account every month as a member
6. One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
And many more.
For more details contact us through the following;
Phone Number: +2348062104737
Email: illuminati6664real@yahoo.com
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by joinilluminati1: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF

ILLUMINATI
WORLDRICHES WITHOUT BLOOD SHARED.
Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you
want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams being a member of the
Illuminati.With this all your dreams and
heart desire can
be fully accomplish. it's well-known fact that Freemasonry/
ILLUMINATI consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major
influence regarding most global affairs,
including the
planning of a New World Order. Many
world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and
senior executives
of major Fortune 5,000 companies are
members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are
opening our doors to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN. if you wish to be a member of this
organisation this is your
opportunity don’t be afraid
CONTACT VIA:
MOBILE: +447031946556 or +2347032073721
MAIL: joinilluminati618@gmail.com
WORSHIP CENTER:BANANA HIGH LAND
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE DOORS
OPEN
if you want to add our
Agent on whatsapp add +2347032073721

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.