Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491375 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Drewe: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email illuminatibrotherhoodfamous@gmail.com or call +447045778011.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by iluminati666: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
An opportunity for who so ever that want to become a member of a great Illuminati brotherhood (666), we the brotherhood want to render riches, power and fame to who so ever that is interested in becoming a member in all over the world, if you are interested then contact us now for more information, this is the only secret email address of the Illuminati brotherhood, email us now for what you need in life will be given to you with 100% Assurance, here is our email: illuminatitample@outlook.com or you call our agent who we assign to be in the initiation department of the brotherhood, his is from Nigeria and his mobile phone number is: +2348110037069
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by jonesanna: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Hello viewer, I'm JEREMY MICHEL from usa, I want to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account and a new house in california as a new member in USA and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many peopleare out there also looking for help here is his mail you can get in touch with him illuminatibrotherhood13@yahoo.com or call us on: +14407232083 or +14176918688

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Rubenoria: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2015
People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do that, join the Illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become rich and also get the same of $ 500,000.00 monthly for membership blessing. email us now; Houseofilluminatiriches666@yahoo.com or text us +1 631 500 4609 please don't call,you are advice to text us. we don't patronize people to join. If you are interested you contact us. Ruben from USA Florida.

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by jonesanna: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Hello viewer, I'm JEREMY MICHEL from usa, I want to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account and a new house in california as a new member in USA and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people are out there also looking for help here is his mail you can get in touch with him illuminatibrotherhood13@yahoo.com or call us on: +14407232083 or +14176918688

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Rubenoria: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2015
People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become rich and also get the same of $ 500,000.00 monthly for membership blessing. email us now; Houseofilluminatiriches666@yahoo.com or text us +1 631 500 4609 please don't call,you are advice to text us. we don't patronize people to join. If you are interested you contact us. Ruben from USA Florida.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Adamswalker: 5:06am On Dec 12, 2015
[b] ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.

If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email Houseofilluminatiriches666@yahoo.com or call +1 631 500 4609 Adams walker
[/b]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Jonathanvd: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will join if I get the money first my email vdzandtjonathan@gmail.con
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by MRMARKSMITH: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact Mr Mark Smith on his email: tatailluminatiworldwide@gmail.com or you contact our phone number +2348071169835 now

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by MRMARKSMITH: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF
ILLUMINATI.
Are you a business man, politician,
musical, student and you want to be rich,
powerful and be famous in life. You achieve
your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati With this all your dream and heart
desire can be fully accomplish, if u really
want to be a member of the great illuminati
then you contact Mr.MARK SMITH through his email
address below: tatailluminatiworldwide@gmail.com
or call his cell phone +2348071169835

Full name....................................
Country.......................................
State of origin............................
Date of birth...............................
Sex..............................................
Address.....................................
Phone.........................................
Email address.................. -

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by MRMARKSMITH: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact Mr Mark Smith on his email: tatailluminatiworldwide@gmail.com or you contact our phone number +2348071169835 now
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by jameswilliams12: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI (call
+447031984822,
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati
consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence
regarding most global affairs, including
the planning of a New world order.
Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime
Ministers, royalty and senior
executives of major Fortune 5000
companies are members of Illuminati.
Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY,
we are opening our doors to the
masses. If you would like to Join
Illuminati, Just register with us today@ Email
address: illuminatiagent06@gmail.com, or you can't
also call us with this +447031984822
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD $500,000
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD
$120,000
A Dream House bought in the country
of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
dream tourist destination.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by sandra4545(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on.. (brotherhoodagent666temple@gmail.com)or call Mr Mark Henry fore more info.. +2349032255900
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by KENCOLLINS(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2016
People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become rich and also get the same of $ 500,000.00 monthly for membership blessing. email us now; illuminatibrotherhood6660@yahoo.com or text us +2348106722608 please don't call,you are advice to text us. we don't patronize people to join. If you are interested you contact us. Donald .
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by benicemavis: 5:37am On Jan 06, 2016
am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was
deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i
search for help from different corners but to no avail... i see people
around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man
on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and
i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep
repeating what he said to me.

" if you want to get rich quick and be famous"
you need to cross your heart and do what
is in your mind

so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told
my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my
suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email
address of this great fraternity( houseofilluminatitemple@gmail.com) so we
decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do
and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this
initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us
$2 million to start up our lives.... and now am testifying that if in
any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for
you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they
instructed them to do okay so email them now at (
houseofilluminatitemple@gmail.com)
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by LAURA205: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
I AM A FULL MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU WANT TO JOIN NOW Am Mr carlos from south africa, I am glad today because am now a successful man of Illuminati, i have taught of been one of the illuminati's member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr samson who introduce me to this agent who have a successful influence with this ocultic illuminati, so he took me joining the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of all illuminati member to help his cousin on belonging to the membership. All because of him he really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a illuminati member, i am now rich and wealthy. Thank you Mr Anderson For your support. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get popular in life. So if you really wants to be like me today contact his email him at___ illuminati666bloodmoney@gmail.com or call or whatsapp +2348151918890

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.