Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491334 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by opsy67(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dont forget that jesus is in the door very soon .......so dont loose your soul
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nina4u(f): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
You will loose ur soul ..i wouldnt do it for 500 million dollar ..or if i was offered to rule the world like Satan asked Jesus ....Never in my life i would go join am ...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by JulieKit1: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were every thing is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email. illuminatiricher666@gmail.com . or call, +2348109756444 we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by sonofthemorning: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
JOIN US IF YOU WANT TO BE OUR
BROTHER....
The Illuminati is a defunct secret society
formed by a fervent Academic, Adam Weishaupt in Balvaria,
1776. The cult as its name
suggests, was a group of intellectuals who
came together to instill
discipline in themselves, infiltrate
government agencies, and create a new world order. However, the original
illuminati was disbanded by the
government of Balgaria, when all secret
societies were banned, though
even before then, strong internal problems
were already leading the illuminati cult to termination.
That was the 18th century Illuminati. The
21st and 20th centuries
also have an illuminati sect which in words
you are more likely to
understand, is supposed to sign you up , pull you into their chain of
command, give you enlightenment, and
then, power, as you’ll be playing
sinewy roles in the government. This article
tries to bring to light,
facts about the modern illuminati, and also helps the reader to join,
and utilize the opportunities availed by the
sect, which are
enlightenment, enrichment, and
empowerment.
The illuminati make people rich, famous and astoundingly
powerful. The illuminati, which means
enlightenment, purges your mind
of all vestiges of ignorance, backwardness
and naivety. It brings you
out of the delusions and illusions which you’ve been subjected to by numerous religious
escapades, and
when you are relieved of these
non-propitious encumbrances, success
becomes inevitable.
Knowing that many of us do not understand the illuminati as it
is, I’ll go ahead to expound on this
wonderful phenomenon and am
hoping that by the time you get to the last
paragraph of this article,
you would be on your way to becoming “illuminated”. It would do the
reader good to note that the Illuminati of
the 18th century is not the
same with the modern illuminati. The
former was a cult, while the
latter is a consciousness. IF YOU WANT TO BE OUR MEMBER YOU CAN 07018769714
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Davidwilson: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { illuminatiricher666@gmail.com or +2348109756444
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Coolguy89(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2015
chai! end time offer, gaskiya i won't

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.