Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (491369 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by anitank(f): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lordave: That amount too much na
LOL!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by tope24(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dreyl: For all i care Bleep illuminati Bleep those goddamed asshole niggers,i can worship LUCIFER because of fame or wealth,but i knw som hypocrites will do that i'm really sorry 4 Dem cuz hell will be their ABODE..

bro u said u can worship lucifer. i hope dat wasnt wat u meant goin by ur full statemet
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by adoniza(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
What proof do you have to show that illuminati exist? Have you seen them in session before?

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by arramyjay: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yes I wud,but tell evry1 tht it isn't becos of the money.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by gabriel74: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAPITAL NOOO
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by wawaboy1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
mkmyers45:

True but even if someone does approach me with that sum before if finish say fift.... i go complete im statement collect the money
......That money small jor. 2.4Billion naira. IF I join senate 2015 I can steal that kind of money by becoming a comittee chirman... .I will have rest of mind.. Still go to my church...no 666 no HELL.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by kpozite(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
you who tell small lie, you who steal small things or money or commit and type of sin however small you think it is, and those of of them in illuminati have the same destination HELL. So don''t deceive yourself that your lot is better than theirs. If you will eat a frog why not eat a big one so that when called a frog eater you will proudly answer?

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by deleo16(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
[quote author=kulyie]D poster is right,nigerians are mentally and financially poor,many people are livin below 1oo,ooo naira,and so dey will readily collect it.is it nigerians dat cant say no to bribe dat will say no to fifteen million dollars.everyone knows y'all are bunch of hypocrites,d international community knows,nigerians are d best critics eva and d worst inventors,tell me what technology we have invented except jazz.nigerians will go to church on sunday and still go to d herbalist secretly for cha
@instead majority of nigerians 90% if i may contribute not all nigerians true talk

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Vickiweezy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
alaoeri: @op wetin u want derive from this? anyway get rich or die trying.
I don't derive anything from this topic, i just want to get the views of the Illuminati Celeb's Critics to know if they'll accept what those celebs are being offered.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by fubbyy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Am even looking for a way to join them for free if they are really what people say they are, because sometimes I think this whole illuminati, freemansory issues are not real
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by strangest(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
A lot of people are saying that ILLUMINATI is this or that... Story!! If you no belong, you no go know wetin dey... And stop cursing the OP cos he does not have money to give you, all he said is "assuming"... Now back to the question, why not I ll collect the money, flex and repent later after building a church for God, poverty does not guarantee you heaven, why don't you enjoy at least once in your life time..

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by SlyIg(f): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
$15Million free transport to HELL!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Vickiweezy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
wawa_boy: ......That money small jor. 2.4Billion naira. IF I join senate 2015 I can steal that kind of money by becoming a comittee chirman... .I will have rest of mind.. Still go to my church...no 666 no HELL.
See U̶̲̥̅̊я mouth. If u steal the ₦2.4B u'll still go to HELL with the rest of the Illuminati Members.
Sin is Sin,whether Big or small
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Fiawest(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
It amaze me to see hw some Nigerians react to a fictitious question....what is bad is bad,selling ones soul to devil cos of cash is horrible..dis pple sef fit use dem mama do money jazz.Jesus is d only way to earthly n eternal CASH.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by ojoawo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
even if its for one naira.... am gonna fucking join as long as i get the fame and money.
egbagbe oshi, come talk say $15m, where's the signup form please?

who's gonna get to heaven by the way... they said the dead pope is in hell, said millions of pastors in hell, limitless number of acclaimed christians in hell, so why would i bother over some very thin chances and suffer here.
money all the way bro and sis grin grin undecided smiley
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Vickiweezy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
ojoawo: even if its for one naira.... am gonna fucking join as long as i get the fame and money.
egbagbe oshi, come talk say $15m, where's the signup form please?

who's gonna get to heaven by the way... they said the dead pope is in hell, said millions of pastors in hell, limitless number of acclaimed christians in hell, so why would i bother over some very thin chances and suffer here.
money all the way bro and sis grin grin undecided smiley
grin grin grin grin
Abi Oo!! Tell 'em
grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by oluchijud(f): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Letz assume d exchange rate is #150 per dollar,we wld av 2.4billion naira!!.. U wld count 900million naira twice o n stil count extra 200 million naira.. D questionz 4 d owner of ds thread.. If u eva were offered such amnt 2 join a supposed club, wat wld u do wt such amnt of money... Build a big mansion(itz nt as if u can sleep in 2 roomz @ a tym) ,buy d latest car 2 show d ladies that u av arrived, date d hottest gal in town,attend d biggest clubs, eat d@ fud uv bn dreaming of eatin(n get ur arteries clogged wt excess fat),pop spiritz,hire bodyguards(cos uv traded money 4 ur peace),loose ur mum or d dearest person 2 u,get bored,get stuck, Wat else?... If only u knew wat dose d@ are already knee-deep are passing thru..wat makes u fink u'l b offered such an amount of money 2 warm benches @ their gatherinz?..someone pls wake ds guy up n educate hm. Does ds guy knw d num of souls uv jst misled wt jst a thread..lyf doesnt end in nairaland,derz a lyf after where u'l av 2 gv accounts of ur deeds... 2 otherz that are commentin carelessly,think twice b4 commentin n stop lettin poverty rule ur sense of reasonin.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by abolo: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Capital YES where can I get the forms 15 billion dollars just for me,infact my mother, father and brothers won't reject the offer, moderator if you are serious here is my nomba 08060979701 call me I am always ready sorry me and my family are ready for the initial I can stil giv u my acct nombas if youu need them pls be fast
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Ayomivic(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wisdytech: **dt moni big o! Stp cnt resist 4rm JOINING IT, due 2 d high rate of poverty in 9ja!*
DJ WISDYTECH

I don't know what makes people think this way. For me, let it be 500 billion dolars. I can't join them in Jesus name. Some people would think of advantages of a thing but never mind the disadvantage of that thing. Those that said they would join for the amount metion, should pls tell me. If you join today,you collected that money and die tomorrow what we you say? You that does not know the time of your death.I am sorry for you.

You hate the poverty of this eath that does not last forever, but prefer surferness that have no ending .Iam sorry for you again.

Please, always take lesson from death. Micheal Jackson with all his wealth and famous where is he today? If you collect that money what will you use it for? That your intensions had been accomplished by someone before and that person is no more today.The bible says.

"All men are like grass and their glory is like the flower of the field: the grass withers and the flower fall " .1 peter 1: 24

It will surely comes to an end one day, that day you don't know. Think wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by achi4u(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thank God am RICH...a billionaire!,the amouth here is too megra to join that fetish and undefined cult.
I need somthing bigger dan illuminati
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by amavic20: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Money worshipers hmmmmm!!! Da wld z wild n ma soul can't be
misled..

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Not even for Eternity Riches. Hell No.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by deleo16(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
to me on this issue there are different people category of people in this life
1.there are some particular group of people that dont believe in jesus christ or God
2.there are some people that know there is God so for every of their mistake they still ask God for a way out even for forgivess(we will all be tempted )and he is merciful to forgive . and
3.there are some people they know God exist but due to circumstance they have deny God toatally . so which category are you as for illuminati they do exist and as for majority of nigerians which category do you think they are @op
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Malocity(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmeboGist: I won't even give it a second thought. Hell Yes!!!! To all them hypocrites out there, shut up you would do same!
you are on your own ooo!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by pseudonomer: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
It depends on how you define Illuminati... I can‘t say if I‘ll go for it or not until I see the real cash... Being broke or poverty is the root of all evil.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Osrachingy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
15Billion dols...da one sef too much...gimme 5!! And imma bring em 20 more folowers wt me!! No one is 100 percent sure of tomao and heaven!! What if dere aint no such tin as hell.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by callydon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
frankgreat: @op
permit me to rephrase ur question. If you are given 15 billion to go to hell, will you accept it?
GBAM!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Nodulling: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Na who de give money I need am abeg more dan nigerians need electricity.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by pafestula(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Hell Yea for $15 million dollars I would sell my Soul for much less grin grin grin grin grin
I WILL NEVER JOIN!!! Rich, wealthy, poor, puapa etc, We re all going to die one day! Micheal Jackson, Dargin, 2pac, B.I.G, Aliyah, Yar Adua, Attah Mills etc, with d wealth, fames etc...where re they now with the fame, wealth etc? Joining Illuminati does not make U immortalized to enjoy the wealth forever, infact with all dis am seeing around me, I need to be extra ordinarily more closer to my God now, indeed end time is fast approaching, now am seeing things myself, I need to stop my flirting around, BBM sex chats, 2go sex chats, yahoo messenger sex chats, fb sex chats etc, Pls Lord forgive me all my sins!!!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by pseudonomer: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
pafestula:
I WILL NEVER JOIN!!! Rich, wealthy, poor, puapa etc, We re all going to die one day! Dargin, 2pac, B.I.G, Aliyah, Yar Adua, Attah Mills etc, with d wealth, fames etc...where re they now with the fame, wealth etc? Joining Illuminati does not make U immortalized to enjoy the wealth forever, infact with all dis am seeing around me, I need to be extra ordinarily more closer to my God now, indeed end time is fast approaching, now am seeing things myself, I need to stop my flirting around, BBM sex chats, 2go sex chats, yahoo messenger sex chats, fb sex chats etc, Pls Lord forgive me all my sins!!!

*Sign of Cross* Christ have Mercy!
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Babaofor(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why not?its all about d money y'all
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by o42austino(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
I think we have a problem in this nation.any thing that did not meet up to the standard of our Religion is called evil,occult or satanic.please go to this page to understand what this Illuminati stands for,i don't think is evil like we make it look.

http://www.illuminati-order.org/thirteenpoints.html

http://www.illuminati-order.org/positions.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.