Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them (17071 Views)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Some pipol sef can video!
Pesin dey drown, instead of saving, dem dey video.
Motto wan jam lastma staff, dem dey video.
Dana wan crash.... Instead to catch d plane for air, dem dey video...

Make d army beat dem wella.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Bzoe(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thank God for ur lyf bro
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by oderemo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Just passd tru okenne frm ibd. Enrut 2 abj. Those solders are venting dere angers on poor innocent motorist. Well i beg u guys 2 behave wen u encounter dem round okenne. Dem no send anybodi oh.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by realmscape: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Alas you made it to the front page....even if you were dead you would have still made the front page...
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by JustGood(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Too many of us are cowards who bully the weak and defenceless. The soldiers are just the same. People loot the treasury in order to "oppress" the poor; policemen and soldiers use their uniforms to oppress ordinary citizens whom they are meant to protect.

Is there not something inherently wrong with us as a nation? That's what we need to address rather than chasing the symptoms

2 Likes

Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by jamesbondchick: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dude you lost the video but saved your ass! Useless bullies! that's the boko haram they should be hunting down abi?

1 Like

Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Businesstools(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Op: In my opinion,You got a well deserved treatment.Sincerely hope others learn from your experience.

1 Like

Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Skypilot: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
Well, Ȋ̝̊̅ think this guy is looking Fø̲̣̣я̅ cheap popularity from the ficitonal story that he illustrated. How could soldiers in civil dress that are mixed with other civilians slap you ãήϑ collected your phone at the same time ãήϑ incidentally your soldier friend came to rescue you because he knows U̶̲̥̅̊ will βε̲̣ using ur phone to record ãήϑ soldiers in mufti will beat you?

Of course, any story that carries soldiers maltreating or beaten civilian wether its true or not always receive pitiable comments from the general public. U̶̲̥̅̊ mean no other witnesses to colllaborate your story? Oh man! This is too cheap blackmail on the army.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Emmy9ite(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin thank God for your life. But come o,do u keep bears? Am suspecting dat it cud be another cause of the beating! grin grin
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Leboska(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Since u still d alive thank God. @list u learn say kahki no b leader. Sorry o.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Pakavy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nextworldnx:

Thanks jare! i don learn my lesson big time.

As for that one saying i wan enter frontpage, better go siddon for corner jor! If u guys fight each other so much for frontpage post,pls count me out. I was just opportuned to witness their departure and decided to share. Which one be frontpage crap u are spewing here,? abi they dey share money if ur post reach frontpage.?//? abeg shift make i see road!!
Arrant Nonsensical angry angry angry
sannu mallam,God help u odawize by d tym those green boyz hav softend u up u 4 resemble person wey survive dana plane crash.biko make u no dey paparazi these days no matter how d ting swit u reach
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by ABsI1: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
lacasa: Nigerian soldiers r mere agberos in uniform

They shld go ϯo developed parts of the world anϑ see Ђδω soldiers behave more gentle-manly than the civilians sef.

@op.. Tnk God fσr his mercy on Ɣou dat day
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by DisGuy: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
lucky you are here to type this! we for don hear another boko haram 'suspect' was shot today
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by ABsI1: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
If nigerian soldiers are agberos in uniforms what of you nigerian civilians?u are animals in muftis.go to your same developed countries&learn how civilians properly behave

1 Like

Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by DisGuy: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nextworldnx:

I guess any idea on that would evaporate with today's experience. Now i know what journalist face reporting from war front

journalists in africa, Journalist covering iraq,libya etc dont get treated like this!!! in fact they give them uniform,helmet etc to join them and promote their 'good work' so the people can support them but naija they have this weird mentality journalist are against them
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Another noude actor on the loose. Make i waka pass.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin LWKMD grin
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by mahel: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
E pain mi wella as dem release u sef.. Dem 4 teach u beta sense. U see sojas wer dey vex..ofwich dem dey always vex.. u con carry ur fone dey film dem! Next time carry ur 3310 go sss HQ dey film if u feel say soja dey wicked!!
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Witi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
I happen to be at Okene yesterday and today, the soldiers were led by a two star general and d experience of the poster cannot be compared wit wat i saw today. "They are de-humanizing ppl" Their excuse is that the ppl that killed the two soldiers stole two guns which must be retrieved.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Boyoorisha: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
OP, when did this happen? I passed through Okene today, it was just too dry and soldiers were not in town. We saw them before IBILO and after Okene. I doubt your story
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by ayusman16(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Am sure d beating u received no pain u else u for no see hand write dis nollywood script wey u post. Nigerians and camera phone sha.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Witi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Skypilot: Well, Ȋ̝̊̅ think this guy is looking Fø̲̣̣я̅ cheap popularity from the ficitonal story that he illustrated. How could soldiers in civil dress that are mixed with other civilians slap you ãήϑ collected your phone at the same time ãήϑ incidentally your soldier friend came to rescue you because he knows U̶̲̥̅̊ will βε̲̣ using ur phone to record ãήϑ soldiers in mufti will beat you?

Of course, any story that carries soldiers maltreating or beaten civilian wether its true or not always receive pitiable comments from the general public. U̶̲̥̅̊ mean no other witnesses to colllaborate your story? Oh man! This is too cheap blackmail on the army.
I wish u are in Okene for the past 1 week. Must u talk or respond to every post. Kai
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by surgicalblade: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Do you know that the combination of MARIJUANA AND OGOGORO is never a chemical reaction but a spiritual one just look at this equation[MA + OG = OGMA] just thank God
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Lordave: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op how your ear de now, You don de hear well.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by vpriest: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
Whoever posted dis news is a big lier...d ppl soldeirs killd is not even up to 5,so try to get real facts b4 you post Rubishhhhhh...who knows if dey even beat you sef..smh
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Witi: I happen to be at Okene yesterday and today, the soldiers were led by a two star general and d experience of the poster cannot be compared wit wat i saw today. "They are de-humanizing ppl" Their excuse is that the ppl that killed the two soldiers stole two guns which must be retrieved.
For the fact that two stars are on the shoulders of the officer doesn't make him a "two star general", that's a Lieutenant's rank pls note. Besides, a general can not lead such a small operation, he is too big for that, such operation is often lead by a Lieutenant or Captain.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Witi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
vpriest: Whoever posted dis news is a big lier...d ppl soldeirs killd is not even up to 5,so try to get real facts b4 you post Rubishhhhhh...who knows if dey even beat you sef..smh
the op didnt mention any killing. Even Ebira people are crying to the government on what they are passing thru.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by mrperfect(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Well, is not advisable to video people outside given event without their knowledge.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Witi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
koastar:
For the fact that two stars are on the shoulders of the officer doesn't make him a "two star general", that's a Lieutenant's rank pls note. Besides, a general can not lead such a small operation, he is too big for that, such operation is often lead by a Lieutenant or Captain.
have ever seen a lieutenant or captain with two star emblem on their car?
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by gidjah(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
just thank God u r alive to tel of His goodness n Mercies,wt wld hv become of u if no one had been able to stand up for u?? We nid thread softly ova issues cncernin our military men, dey hv really bin angry since d killings in d north started u know!loosing their colleagues isnt funny at all to dem thus dey r cravin for a moment when dey wil b allowed to deal ruthelessy wt ds demons called Haram ,then we shal all see wt wil become dem n even sme civilians alike,once again tnk God 4u Bro!!
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by Cleanman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
searay: @OP
you been want show yourself there abi? You think say, you dey NL, where you fit do any anyhow? You, where dey criticise army say, dem no sabi deal with BH, u for hear am today. Thk ur lucky star.
funny post!..@Op,now we have one less Nigerian army critic..dnt ever criticize them again o.,but come to think of it,y shud u bring out ya fone and start shooting freelance mofi?.
Re: Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them by cdoffx(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
thank God for your life @ OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / Wike Shuts Down 16 Schools In Rivers State / Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.