Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released (21645 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / A Danfo Killed The LASTMA Official. Not The Banker - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2012
The problem with NL is and has always been these 'offshore' fools who know nothing about the reality of everyday life here. Some misguided creature ensconced somewhere in the US or UK cannot and should not be telling us about how LASTMA officials should be given the benefit of the doubt. Their academic, cosmetic arguments even make matters worse. As any full, on-the-move Lagosian knows, LASTMA officials are about as credible as policemen (who can hardly be differentiated from armed robbers).

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by logica(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2012
lanre_front:
I doubt it, because if do, you will know that the police will simply delete those pictures and say they never existed.
Thankfully deleted files can always be recovered. Please, if you ever encounter such a case, ensure you consult data recovery experts. There's nothing I enjoy better than seeing the befuddled looks on the faces of f00ls (e go dem like film trick).
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Well thank God for the woman at least she won't be prosecuted for murder again.
However doesn't the new law state that one way offenders will do some in jail?
A few years or months in jail is still better than being convicted of murder anyway.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 15, 2012
pro01: The problem with NL is and has always been these 'offshore' fools who know nothing about the reality of everyday life here. Some misguided creature ensconced somewhere in the US or UK cannot and should not be telling us about how LASTMA officials should be given the benefit of the doubt. Their academic, cosmetic arguments even make matters worse. As any full, on-the-move Lagosian knows, LASTMA officials are about as credible as policemen (who can hardly be differentiated from armed robbers).
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by elimokhai(m): 5:29am On Aug 15, 2012
The moral of the story. Always make use of your camera if you have one available especially in accident scene regardless of the horror, when you're wrongfully accused, even when you violate the law, just make use of your cameras. It has helped a lot in fighting criminal cases and will never stop helping in getting justice. Remember Nigeria justice system is based on Hard evidence, forensic doesn't work o! Thank God for video evidence, her life would have been traumatized for ever.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by sportfeva(m): 5:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Congrat to her. I knew and foresee that lastma official story was cooked up type which produce αll the bad objective comment some were giving. I don't know Ms Johnson but i know the lastma official to some extent with their trait and i know what they're capable of doing. They should practice their work with dignity and pride to gain respect.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by AnyibestDede(m): 6:23am On Aug 15, 2012
9ja is just too MUCH and i love this country so dearly... Anything can happen in 9ja... But we ve to ask ourselves these, who took this picture? How did it do it? When did he do it? Why did he do it? Where was/were this person(s) when she was arrested? And why didn't the person(s) came up with the picture there and then I LOVE NIGERIA
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by lanrefront1(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2012
wellmax:
You see, this is the problem I have with
your thinking pattern, so because she is
a banker and a nursing mother, then
she must innocent. You have a long way
to go.
But, I'll let you display this drought of
logical reason, cos the media only
influences oppinions, judgement still
rest with the courts.
That said, I sincerely hope Yinka will be
able τ̅☺ prove her innocence, if she
truly is. Lessons have been learnt.

Very funny; why are you quoting me out of context, twist my words and try to give another meaning. This was my comment:

lanre_front:

If I'm to understand you, after she had
been arrested, she is out of the car and
pictures of the car taken, she ran or
entered back into her car, knocked him
to the ground in trying swerve, then
maybe reversed ( it seems that will be
needed because taking most times
doesn't have enough force to crush an
able-body man to death;maybe old
people) and then crushed him to death.
Then she sped off to hide in Ikota
estate.
You do realize we are talking about a
sane banker, wife and nursing mother
with her baby with her.
I have just one question: Are you for
real?

But instead you quoted just my the last two sentences from my entire comment. The last two sentences derive their meaning or what it's trying to imply from the rest. I wasn't talking about her innocence. I was saying accepting the fact she had already been apprehended and was out of the car, what the guy was proposing she did almost impossible. First she's not James Bond and neither is she insane.

It's either you are slow or mischievous. But I believe it's the second option.

I don't have a problem; it obvious you are the one with the problem. Why do you wish so much for her to be guilty and slammed in jail even when its confirmed the police has declared her innocent? Its like an obsession with you. You need help because you have a very mean spirit that wants to see people suffer.

Can the connections of a Banker overshadow that of the Fashola, the sitting Governor of the state in a murder case?

That is why all of you trying to imply bribe-money must have exchanged hands are just being plain stupid.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by dammygolden: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Initially many nairalanders were accussing the banker wrongly, some have judge this case in all diverse of ways. my advise to all of us is that we shoulf be careful with the way we judge cases and how we jump to conclussions. Thank you.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by pingo(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2012
She should pay the fine for driving one way and in return sue LASTMA authority for false information and damage on Name. LASTMA officials should be trained on handling traffic offences and not jump in-front of cars. I have started keeping Snakes and scorpions in my car incase any of them jump in. In advanced countries, infractures are put in place before embarking on enforcing laws. One fact is you cannot go to Badagry from Mile2 without taking one-way. Poko.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Navalsadiq(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2012
Yea i find it very strange that a photos of the lady and the lastma official was taken even before the demise of the official.those people who accused her wrongly should be be apprended by the police and charged to court because it's a serious offence under the law to accuse some one wrongly for a crime he or she did not committ.as for yinka thumbs up to her.she can as well charge the lastma authority to court for accusing her wrongly and in end finding them to avoid future occurence because it has come to my notice that the authority in lagos has a way of victimizing people jst for their own self fish interest.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by thompsons: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2012
The usual trend of towing by Lastma is that they will snap the pix of the about to be towed vehicle.This pix must have been taken by an official because as you can see that a towing vehicle is just by the side of the photo taker.This has gotten out of one of the good officials who wanted justice to prevail.Also judging from the pix,if it were to be an ordinary bystander the deceased must have seen the person or the other officials.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by monex(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2012
mhsanni: THIS DOESN'T ANSWER HOW THE PICTURES OR VIDEOS CAME ALONG....BUT IT SURE ANSWERS OTHER QUESTIONS....

Accordn to a friend of hers as i read on
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/08/11/tragedy-in-lagos-banker-yinka-johnson-arrested-for-allegedly-driving-recklessly-killing-lastma-official-hammed-balogun-friends-family-dispute-story-appeal-to-eye-witnesses-to-come-forward/#comment-279822

yinkas friend August 11, 2012 at
10: 12 PM

first things first, reference is being
made to her infant for several
reasons , she had a csection barely 2
mnths back , she was anaemic thus
she didnt have the stamina , the
supposed reckless driver did ! that
said, thank God witnesses are
coming out to say what really
happened , infact a witness in the
danfo bus that crushed the lastma
official is willing to testify …she was
doing a one way( stupid idea) , she
was accosted , while there(in her
car ) a danfo bus runs into a lastma
official that was engaged in a scuffle
with some other guy, danfo speeds
off , guy dissapears into thin air ,
yinka is the only one left at the
scene! lastma officials carry their
wounded colleague( God rest him)
and attempt to put him into yinkas
car , and the bystanders and okada
ppl protest, saying if they do, or she
agrees to it , then she would be held
accountable so no! in all of that
drama she is confused and steps out
afraid that they (lastma ) would
attempt to mob the car( the engine
still running) then a man from
nowhere jumps into the car , as she
sees this she jumps into the
passenger seat, he says she shld seat
tight while he drives the car into
her estate …the lastma guys mobilise
and get back to the estate , physically
beat the guy who drove the car and
drove the car away ( without yinka in
it ) …yinka calls her husband , after
which she immediately thought to
report the incident to the nearest
police station , while she was yet
filing her case, she sees the officer
who drove her car away and she
called the attention of the filing
officer to it , they inturn turn the
tables on her saying she was a
wanted person …that was the
genesis of her journey to panti , her
baby was not with her at the point
of arrest, the infant had to be
brought over to panti to suckle (but
that is beside the point) …has
nothing to do with “ aiding her
innocence ”it is unfortunate what
has happened , and a really messy
situation…. .it is all the more
sickening that lastma would want to
make a scapegoat out of an innocent
woman…. guilty for violating a
traffic offence, YES! but absolutely
innocent of murder charges...

very plausible
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Kennyblues(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2012
anitank:
Gbam!!!! Just the question I was about to ask before I saw ur post. God bless u

Something is just not right. How come he only took a pics of the deceased standing beside the jeep and not take the pics of him been run over by the molue.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Teejayphillip(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2012
Tank God 4 her... Zo zo api 4 her.... Dis is victory @last
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by lanrefront1(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2012
thompsons: The usual trend of towing by Lastma is that they will snap the pix of the about to be towed vehicle.This pix must have been taken by an official because as you can see that a towing vehicle is just by the side of the photo taker.This has gotten out of one of the good officials who wanted justice to prevail.Also judging from the pix,if it were to be an ordinary bystander the deceased must have seen the person or the other officials.

It would have meant something for LASTMA's image if one of their own had voluntarily given up the picture.

But from information, what happend is this: it is an established protocol that Lastma takes pictures of cars that have offended at the spot of the offence or cars that are about to be towed. The CID (Criminal Investigation Department) of PANTI that took over the case knows this and demanded that they produce those picture. As luck will have it, the deceased happened to be standing beside the woman's car.

I'm really Yinka Johnson will take this to court so as to give it more publicity and expose the evils in the agency.

Of a truth, everyone involved in the frame up ought to be sacked.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by kobezex: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2012
Just as I said initially that the pix was taken by another LASTMA official. Another person came here & said that is pix fake & was not connected to this particular incident. Didn't u read the initial statement by their manager,quoting him: The driver, whose identity was revealed by the Auto Inspector device as Yinka Johnson, an employee of IBTC, drove in a green LandRover Jeep with registration number CY 276 LSD against traffic from Mega Chicken inward toll plaza two.
That's the same plate number on that pix,same vehicle & from the pix,u can recognise that blue building behind which is on that axis.
From all these fact,its now certain that the woman is completely innocent of murder. Rip to the officer.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by gidig(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Naval sadiq: Yea i find it very strange that a photos of the lady and the lastma official was taken even before the demise of the official.those people who accused her wrongly should be be apprended by the police and charged to court because it's a serious offence under the law to accuse some one wrongly for a crime he or she did not committ.as for yinka thumbs up to her.she can as well charge the lastma authority to court for accusing her wrongly and in end finding them to avoid future occurence because it has come to my notice that the authority in lagos has a way of victimizing people jst for their own self fish interest.

OMG! this has been explained before na. It is a standard procedure with them these days to carry camcorders around and record the point of arrest for evidence. What is so difficult to understand about that. LASTMA took the photograph. Yinka is my friend and i had asked her where she got the pix from. She said from a LASTMA site or something. I couldn't understand what she was saying because her baby was crying and the police in Panti were complaining of so many visitors for her alone the day after. She did not take the picture- LASTMA did. you can then imagine how shocked she was when she read the James Bond version of the incident has narrated by LASTMA. And even though I am not making an excuse for her driving on the side of the road against traffic, if you visit the scene and judge how people who live on that side of the estate can go to VI, the route has been their only option to connect the only break in the median. The other alternative is to get to Ikota before turning back. Mo provision is made by LCC for people around here. It is almost everyone is being forced to head towards the Toll gate!

Some of the comments I have read here are so ridiculous, based on some very fantastic conspiracy theory. THIS THING HAPPENED IN THE OPEN! PEOPLE SAW IT. WHAT IS THE DEBATE ABOUT? aND ALL THE WITNESSES SAID THE SAME THING. THAT WAS WHY THE DETECTIVES DROPPED THE MURDER CHARGES.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by tony14: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2012
I must salute d courage of all the eyewitnesses for coming out bold to defend dis innocent lady. God bless u all. For the lastma officials, u are a disgrace to human race, what do u stand to gain by lieing on an innocent lady and dat what u pple do everyday. Congrats yinka and THANK GOD for u
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2012
mhsanni: THIS DOESN'T ANSWER HOW THE PICTURES OR VIDEOS CAME ALONG....BUT IT SURE ANSWERS OTHER QUESTIONS....

Accordn to a friend of hers as i read on
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/08/11/tragedy-in-lagos-banker-yinka-johnson-arrested-for-allegedly-driving-recklessly-killing-lastma-official-hammed-balogun-friends-family-dispute-story-appeal-to-eye-witnesses-to-come-forward/#comment-279822

yinkas friend August 11, 2012 at
10: 12 PM

first things first, reference is being
made to her infant for several
reasons , she had a csection barely 2
mnths back , she was anaemic thus
she didnt have the stamina , the
supposed reckless driver did ! that
said, thank God witnesses are
coming out to say what really
happened , infact a witness in the
danfo bus that crushed the lastma
official is willing to testify …she was
doing a one way( stupid idea) , she
was accosted , while there(in her
car ) a danfo bus runs into a lastma
official that was engaged in a scuffle
with some other guy, danfo speeds
off , guy dissapears into thin air ,
yinka is the only one left at the
scene! lastma officials carry their
wounded colleague( God rest him)
and attempt to put him into yinkas
car , and the bystanders and okada
ppl protest, saying if they do, or she
agrees to it , then she would be held
accountable so no! in all of that
drama she is confused and steps out
afraid that they (lastma ) would
attempt to mob the car( the engine
still running) then a man from
nowhere jumps into the car , as she
sees this she jumps into the
passenger seat, he says she shld seat
tight while he drives the car into
her estate …the lastma guys mobilise
and get back to the estate , physically
beat the guy who drove the car and
drove the car away ( without yinka in
it ) …yinka calls her husband , after
which she immediately thought to
report the incident to the nearest
police station , while she was yet
filing her case, she sees the officer
who drove her car away and she
called the attention of the filing
officer to it , they inturn turn the
tables on her saying she was a
wanted person …that was the
genesis of her journey to panti , her
baby was not with her at the point
of arrest, the infant had to be
brought over to panti to suckle (but
that is beside the point) …has
nothing to do with “ aiding her
innocence ”it is unfortunate what
has happened , and a really messy
situation…. .it is all the more
sickening that lastma would want to
make a scapegoat out of an innocent
woman…. guilty for violating a
traffic offence, YES! but absolutely
innocent of murder charges...

Poor woman!

she must have seen HELL!
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by erico2k2(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2012
Fair enough she was been made a scapegoat and the so called LASMA where so dumb, the facts remain the same, if it was against the LAW to drive against traffic at that time, let us not rejoice with her, she should still face the full course of the law cos her single action not only led to the loss of a soul however right or wrong but this big palava
For that guy who see guys in the UK and US as misguided thank you very much, you seem to be misguided as well,you fail to realize most of us grew up in that same Nigeria, went to school there.If those guys had their heads correct what would make a govt official stand in the way of traffic when he risks been ran over
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Okijajuju1(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2012
erico2k2: Fair enough she was been made a scapegoat and the so called LASMA where so dumb, the facts remain the same, if it was against the LAW to drive against traffic at that time, let us not rejoice with her, she should still face the full course of the law cos her single action not only led to the loss of a soul however right or wrong but this big palava
For that guy who see guys in the UK and US as misguided thank you very much, you seem to be misguided as well,you fail to realize most of us grew up in that same Nigeria, went to school there.If those guys had their heads correct what would make a govt official stand in the way of traffic when he risks been ran over

O.K!

Now we know you are living in the U.K.

lol
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by femionasan(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2012
pro01: The problem with NL is and has always been these 'offshore' fools who know nothing about the reality of everyday life here. Some misguided creature ensconced somewhere in the US or UK cannot and should not be telling us about how LASTMA officials should be given the benefit of the doubt. Their academic, cosmetic arguments even make matters worse. As any full, on-the-move Lagosian knows, LASTMA officials are about as credible as policemen (who can hardly be differentiated from armed robbers).

Its so freaking annoying when some people do ITK, the day that story came out in the newspapers the registration number of that vehicle was splashed all over the media. The picture of the vehicle had not even come out at that point. Gosh! its so sickening. LASTMA takes pictures of vehicles when they are about to impounded at the scene of the incident. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Everybody is a coach in Nigeria even when they haven't kicked a ball or seen a football game in their lives.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2012
femionasan:

Its so freaking annoying when some people do ITK, the day that story came out in the newspapers the registration number of that vehicle was splashed all over the media. The picture of the vehicle had not even come out at that point. Gosh! its so sickening. LASTMA takes pictures of vehicles when they are about to impounded at the scene of the incident. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Everybody is a coach in Nigeria even when they haven't kicked a ball or seen a football game in their lives.

Like we know Nigeria is bad, but our own never over rotten like that!
And we have been drumming this point over and over that the picture was most likely taken by LASTMA themselves as its standard practice to take video and picture evidence of the position of the car when it was towed.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by blank(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2012
I only have myself to blame.
Please stop sending me your annoying mails. I have said what i saw (and heard) now i am deleting it.
Thank you very much.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2012
blank: Hmm. Na wa o. People will just sit at their computers and type rubbish.

Let me say it loud and clear, I WAS THERE!!!!!
This is an anonymous forum so I am not afraid of being used as a scapegoat.

I did not get there at the beginning but i got there just before the danfo killed the LASTMA guy.
The woman was making a scene at the side of the road (by which time her husband had joined her).
She refused to hand over her keys to them but they were going to tow it anyway.
I don't know how long they had been there some people there said it had been up to an hour.

The LASTMA guy was making a phone call to his colleagues that stay at Ajah bus stop because he was pointing in that direction and crossing the road.
He was neither looking nor paying attention and a danfo ran him over. I will say it was involuntary manslaughter because it was the fault of the LASTMA guy for not looking at where he was going.
People started gathering, no movement kind of thing.
The main LASTMA contingent was approaching from Ajah at this time.
The woman's husband entered her car with her and reversed quickly and tried to escape to Thomas estate (using the whole confusion of the situation).
The contingent thought he was running because he hit the officer and chased and caught up with them.

I managed to leave that place at that time.
I later heard that the danfo escaped because no one was paying attention to him.
His bus should be easy to identify because it was really damaged as in the windscreen was shattered and blood was on it.

That was what i saw o.
Nobody should call me to be witness o.

You really need to step forward as a witness o!!
Although I wount blame you if you dont... Nigerian Police no sabi witness, only accomplice.
But atleast thanks for clarifying the scenario..
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by blank(f): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2012
It is possible for there to be pictures because people were using their phones taking pictures and videos.
I was more interested in getting the hell out of there in case they start arresting people around.
And I was kind of scared and feeling traumatised by what I just witnessed.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by femionasan(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2012
blank: It is possible for there to be pictures because people were using their phones taking pictures and videos.
I was more interested in getting the hell out of there in case they start arresting people around.
And I was kind of scared and feeling traumatised by what I just witnessed.

Can imagine how traumatizing such an incident will be. Pele!
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by femionasan(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Okija_juju:

Like we know Nigeria is bad, but our own never over rotten like that!
And we have been drumming this point over and over that the picture was most likely taken by LASTMA themselves as its standard practice to take video and picture evidence of the position of the car when it was towed.

Bros i tire o! Making it look like we dont know what we are saying. These are things witnessed everyday in Lagos. I was still harassed by them last week and they were taking pictures of my licence plates and when i refused to step out of the vehicle they ripped my plates off. I am sure the picture had to come out when the police asked for evidence that she disobeyed traffic rules, it is either they provide the picture as proof that she did disobey or they provide nothing at all and that picture is what they had and if they did not provide anything at all, she will be acquitted of murder or manslaughter and even the traffic offence.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2012
@those asking who took the pix?it should be someone who admires her car not knowing what is to happen next or the CCTV
@banker,just take six months break from drivng to relieve you of the tension or hire a driver.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by SkySpirit(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2012
Not really wishing the LASTMA official death, but some times these crooks are just heartless & wicked to the common man. Imagine the LASTMA official seizing her car keys & trying to cross the road before he was knocked down by another vehicle. Guess he was expecting very huge egunje from the lady because she drives a jeep & was probably in a haste. This serves as a good lesson to those gullible traffic officials who often compromise safety in the process of trying to enforce silly traffic regulations the way it suits them.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by gidig(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Okija_juju:

You really need to step forward as a witness o!!
Although I wount blame you if you dont... Nigerian Police no sabi witness, only accomplice.
But atleast thanks for clarifying the scenario..

Of the over horde of witnesses that were there when the incident took place, you are the only one who saw that the woman was making a scene even when Lastma had taken a picture of her vehicle and were about to tow the vehicle. And when the investigators got to the scene to ask a wide range of people question, including those who were there before the accident occurred as well as those selling things and making a living there, who in good conscience were sad that the death took place but still maintained that she was not responsible for her the man;s death.

Let us even buy your story. Does that ,mean she is responsible for the man making a phone call and across the road at the same time? If the man had taken a poisoned drink after the argument that you saw, she should then held responsible for the death that occurred? I know that someone has died and the Agency involved is somewhat humbled by the pulling apart of their fabrications but why has nothing been said about the transport vehicle that killed the man. Everyone- including LASTMA- seem to be fixated on the female banker. is it her fault that she is banker and drive a SUV? Does making her the prime suspect a response to the sense of outrage the middle class people have against the conduct of some of these LASTMA officials? If LASTMA is very serious about getting to the bottom of this, they should get the actual person who killed the officer. I am sure that between the park and a few bus stops, someone should be able to know where he is. You can almost sense that they are simply not pursuing that angle. And that seem to the bottom of this. After all, the danfo or molue driver does not work in a bank owned by a Mu;ti national that can be harrased into doing something. The right step of Justice should be the pursuit of the true killer of the officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens / FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.