Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released (21649 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / A Danfo Killed The LASTMA Official. Not The Banker - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by activeminds: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2012
nigerians learn how to use your phones...big lesson...wath out for ills in societ...record discreetly...post...you could save a persons life or prove anothers innocence...always be alert..see ur self as ur brothers keeper.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Xplicit1(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Tank God d eyewitnes came 4ward. But how dem kun take dey snap & video dem. Abi street camera don dey Lagos, or abi d person wen snap & video dem kno say such tin wan happen? Or may b d person na journalist.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2012
gidig:

Of the over horde of witnesses that were there when the incident took place, you are the only one who saw that the woman was making a scene even when Lastma had taken a picture of her vehicle and were about to tow the vehicle. And when the investigators got to the scene to ask a wide range of people question, including those who were there before the accident occurred as well as those selling things and making a living there, who in good conscience were sad that the death took place but still maintained that she was not responsible for her the man;s death.

Let us even buy your story. Does that ,mean she is responsible for the man making a phone call and across the road at the same time? If the man had taken a poisoned drink after the argument that you saw, she should then held responsible for the death that occurred? I know that someone has died and the Agency involved is somewhat humbled by the pulling apart of their fabrications but why has nothing been said about the transport vehicle that killed the man. Everyone- including LASTMA- seem to be fixated on the female banker. is it her fault that she is banker and drive a SUV? Does making her the prime suspect a response to the sense of outrage the middle class people have against the conduct of some of these LASTMA officials? If LASTMA is very serious about getting to the bottom of this, they should get the actual person who killed the officer. I am sure that between the park and a few bus stops, someone should be able to know where he is. You can almost sense that they are simply not pursuing that angle. And that seem to the bottom of this. After all, the danfo or molue driver does not work in a bank owned by a Mu;ti national that can be harrased into doing something. The right step of Justice should be the pursuit of the true killer of the officer.

Isnt it too early to be high on Alomo?!

Where you see me talk all that thing?!
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by attah6: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yinka,im so happy for u,thank God,
LASTMA no sabi thier work at all.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by bobby56(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill

But who took the video and picture and why??!!

How did they happen to be there right at the very moment before the man died to take his picture??!!

Don't you find it all strange?

Huh [/quote]

THANK YOU. GOD BLESS U. ALL these are LIES. Those that gave evidences of pictures and videos all LIED. They simply did it to cover the evil the woman did. God will surely PUNISH the OFFENDER no matter the amount of conspiracy and cover[quote][/quote]-up.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by bobby56(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill

How did they happen to be there right at the very moment before the man died to take his picture??!!

Huh [/quote]

THANK YOU. GOD BLESS U. ALL these are LIES. Those that gave evidences of pictures and videos all LIED. They simply did it to cover the evil the woman did. God will surely PUNISH the OFFENDER no matter the amount of conspiracy and cover-up.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by GeorgeD1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
congrats to her. i guess she walks free after all.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by BARRISTERS: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
This is a just a typical mentality of some lagosians, they always like to take advantage of a perceived wrongdoing to rope you into a calamity.

last three years 2009, in almost the same area of ikota-lekki lagos,it was the at ilaje street after ikota,i hired a truck to move some load from ilaje street, unknowinly the roof of the truck happens to cut an electric wire,and you need not be told how unstructured wires were connected to the pole carelessly was very close to the ground, i agreed to fix the wire back,only for some group of people to come to the scene and ask me to come into a next compound that their 2phased meter was burnt as a result of the wire that was cut,i went there and touch the meter it was very cold,and not even warm,but before i reach there,they have already awashed the meter with sands, i try to make them understand that there was no proof that shows that it has just occured,a woman who was trying to caution them that it is not good to make me responsible was shouted down and rushed out of the scene, i demanded to see the nepa controlling the area,only for me to see some faces previously at the scene accompanying the nepa vehicle to the scene and the yoruba ones of the nepa officials conspired on the issue, infact two of the hired truck tires were deflated already,so i have to cough out N15,000 forcefully, to protect the truck from vandalisation.
But just few months later, fire razed the whole left side of ilaje street due to those illegal electric connections and all the houses including the house that conspired against me were razed down to ashed,i was told and i later visited the scene.

Well,im not saying that im happy at the later,but the rate at which some lagosians wants innocents to suffer callamities at all cost,is noteworthy and should be discouraged.im not also saying that one should get himself into avoidable problems.Thanks.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by erevents(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Am so happy for her though i dont know her but i prayed for her
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by lanrefront1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
bobby56: Sisi_Kill

Huh

THANK YOU. GOD BLESS U. ALL these are LIES. Those that gave evidences of pictures and videos all LIED. They simply did it to cover the evil the woman did. God will surely PUNISH the OFFENDER no matter the amount of conspiracy and cover-up.

Are you on drugs? Or how else do we explain this. So you honestly think the money or connections of a middle-level Banker will overshadow that of Fashola, the sitting Governor of Lagos, who no doubt has vested interest in the matter?

Please answer the question and don't just run off.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by kennyalao: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
BARRISTERS: This is a just a typical mentality of some lagosians, they always like to take advantage of a perceived wrongdoing to rope you into a calamity.

last three years 2009, in almost the same area of ikota-lekki lagos,it was the at ilaje street after ikota,i hired a truck to move some load from ilaje street, unknowinly the roof of the truck happens to cut an electric wire,and you need not be told how unstructured wires were connected to the pole carelessly was very close to the ground, i agreed to fix the wire back,only for some group of people to come to the scene and ask me to come into a next compound that their 2phased meter was burnt as a result of the wire that was cut,i went there and touch the meter it was very cold,and not even warm,but before i reach there,they have already awashed the meter with sands, i try to make them understand that there was no proof that shows that it has just occured,a woman who was trying to caution them that it is not good to make me responsible was shouted down and rushed out of the scene, i demanded to see the nepa controlling the area,only for me to see some faces previously at the scene accompanying the nepa vehicle to the scene and the yoruba ones of the nepa officials conspired on the issue, infact two of the hired truck tires were deflated already,so i have to cough out N15,000 forcefully, to protect the truck from vandalisation.
But just few months later, fire razed the whole left side of ilaje street due to those illegal electric connections and all the houses including the house that conspired against me were razed down to ashed,i was told and i later visited the scene.

Well,im not saying that im happy at the later,but the rate at which some lagosians wants innocents to suffer callamities at all cost,is noteworthy and should be discouraged.im not also saying that one should get himself into avoidable problems.Thanks.
Well, if you're not happy at the judgement of God that vindicated you, i am happy on your behalf
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
math-diva:
stories like this make me keep believing in Naija. But for this one case, how many other people are facing charges for crimes they have no knowledge about, or are in detention because they cant afford a lawyer or bail.....e go better but when?
e go better after God's judgement, den there came a new paradise where such tins re no more
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2012
BARRISTERS: This is a just a typical mentality of some lagosians, they always like to take advantage of a perceived wrongdoing to rope you into a calamity.

I will go and track down the occupants of that house and laugh at them in their faces.. If someone died in there, I would attend the funeral and be popping Champagne and laughing my ass off..

The evil that men do, live with themm

The gods are wise!.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by GeorgeD1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
the lastma(m) became last afterall. so sad!
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

O.K!

Now we know you are living in the U.K.

lol
OK You now know I live in the Uk, kini big deal? what has that got to do with the matter on ground?
PS Some people just think people abroad generally maintain certain disconnect from where they come from.
Re: LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released by GeorgeD1(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2012
aye, i guess! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Buhari And I Poorly Paid / Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah / Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.