Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! (18919 Views)

Nairaland Did Not Do Well. They Rejected My Advert / What Nairaland Did To Me / How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by fennels007(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2012
pDude: Baba Seun, how naw. See as you dey protect this ya dead nairaland like new born baby. Even if it was not from nairaland, we don't really care. cheesy

Maybe it was sent by one of those your spambots which normally go wild and ban people at random. Don't ya think so? Now you are trying to cover up your incompetence.

I dey laff you. grin
evrything abt u is poison. am not shockd dat u sent this acros to someone who's trying to protect unsuspecting nairalanders or at least newbies. Negative think tank.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by jamace(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Na wa o! shocked
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by 2sexy(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2012
tpia@:
why copying fashola nah.

and if you must copy him, then do it properly, haba.

start by warning some of your mods.

look around nl for other suggestions on what to do.
Thank God that this came up. The truth is no one is save here because the mods in the business section has some suspicous and weird attitude to forum post.

They would allow good post to be hidden and the fraudulent ones are visible.

When one alparifx scammed member of this forum, I wrote a thread about wanting to educate people about on business so that they could learn and also be able to avoid scam. But what did the mod do? He moved that thread from business section to advert sect. What can you make of this?

The only mod whom I can say is very much alert is Justwise.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by onatisi(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2012
ooseven: ONCE AGAIN, PROVIDE US THE 'DEACTIVATE' BUTTON, TO DELETE ACCOUNTS WE NO LONGER NEED ON THIS FORUM. It doesn't mean we are leaving Nairaland, because we are already hooked on it. We just want to free our initial log-on details as we now have one specifically for nairaland. Please provide it so i can set 'moodie' free.
tthat is one thing i dont understand about nl ,why is there no option of account dectivation.it would have things easier.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Ishilove: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2012
pDude: Baba Seun, how naw. See as you dey protect this ya dead nairaland like new born baby. Even if it was not from nairaland, we don't really care. cheesy

Maybe it was sent by one of those your spambots which normally go wild and ban people at random. Don't ya think so? Now you are trying to cover up your incompetence.

I dey laff you. grin
Dude,stop being such a hater angry
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by cyril83(m): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2012
onandon: second to reply
kid
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by cyril83(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
oMG!! Seun are you serious?!

I already sent $3000 to my Liberty account. Will NL refund my money? Seun, how do I get my money back from you?
do they spend dollars in ekiti?...do u even know the use and meaning of liberty reserve
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by cyril83(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Please, ask him. I just sent £80 there. undecided cry grin
empty barrel
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by werepeLeri: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2012
I got two emails with different content and title from NairaLand, and wasted no time in deleting both.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2012
cyril83: do they spend dollars in ekiti?...do u even know the use and meaning of liberty reserve

Do they spend dollars in Ekiti?

Omo, iru ibeere wo ni yen? We even spend Euros.

PS: Is anyone else having a problem with GOOGLE SEARCH? Something is going on.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by DExplorer1: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2012
@OP. NOTED and quite obvious i wouldn't fall for such messages, i know what i meant.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by dloy(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2012

I dey laff you. grin
I dont really knw if seun knws anything abt this but the truth is that you have no right to tagged this HERO as incompetent under any reason because no one got d evidence against him.To me nairaland remain The African pride there's nothing anyone can do about this and nairaland's remain one of nigerian's best hub.Thousands of people have their testimonies to share about this site.I heard one of my lecturers say only the wise uses nairaland some months ago.
There aint site that are hackers free even the federal government official,tribune page has once been reported hacked.
My advice is the haters should build their own sites before they start beefing.
If zukerberg were a Nigeria,i'm sure he wouldnt have made it far.please,try appreciate this man.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by sayso: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Seun,my honest suggestion is to re-elect new mods for each forum.Let members elect who will moderate their forums,because there are some mods that are way out of line in NL.
Pls make sure this thread stays on FP for at least two weeks to allow many members to view it.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by temi4fash(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2012
sayso: Seun,my honest suggestion is to re-elect new mods for each forum.Let members elect who will moderate their forums,because their are some mods that are way out of line in NL.
Pls make sure this thread stays on FP for at least two weeks to allow many members to view it.

i concur.....
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by ayobase(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2012

I dey laff you. grin

When u come go GaGa like this....I dey feel u o jare!
U have proven to me that u r anti-seun!
Spambots....do u mean those mods?
LOL!
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by EdDave(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Thanks for the heads-up, Seun.
I wonder whether y'all question MTN or bank ATMs when they send u warning alerts about fraudsters.
Miss those days of intelligent conversations.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by alienware(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2012

I dey laff you. grin
see ur head likd table tenis board and u dey use nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by kaysy(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2012

I dey laff you. grin

Enemies of progress full everywhere o!
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by tobssyt(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2012
To tink dat i almost clicked dat link! Tnx man
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by 76Naira(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2012
If this was in GTB's name people for begin complain.
Its pretty clear that these scam-stars look for important and influential brand names.
I wonder why these talents can't be directed to better things.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by oladayo042: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2012
fittty: BeWARE!!!!!!! Guys I'll advise u all not to use your general password and real email when registering with any nigerian website. Whether nairaland or any land. The moderators have access to your email and password and that's where hacking starts from. Some people act right and innocent just to gain trust to be a moderator but deep down have d intention of collecting peoples data and personal inormation. And when they eventually become moderators they secretly go logging into members personal details such as yahoomail and possibly online banking details cos they. Have your password that u use generally. I'm talking from experience. I met a hacker online who told me how they work. I hope the dubious moderators that are here on nairaland don't hide my post cos its d truth....... Member pls Be warned!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely correct. People should learn to use a different password for their email address that is distinct from all other passwords they use for any website (whether nigerian or foreign).
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by r231(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2012
acidtalk: See the Idi*otic criminally minded moderators have started hiding post that is exposing them.

It is so obvious these TRAITORS are behind all the scam on this forum.

SEUN WATCH YOUR BACK because this boys will auction nairaland in jankara market right in your presence.

please stop derailing undecided undecided

this thread is not about sexkillz or moderators

thanks
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Mavor: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We need to sue Seun. . . this aint fair. So much scamming on NL. I want moi money back sad
Thief
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Mavor: Thief

Did I rob you at gun point?

Were you the dude that only had 1 kobo on him? Tragedy!
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by justwise(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2012
fittty: BeWARE!!!!!!! Guys I'll advise u all not to use your general password and real email when registering with any nigerian website. Whether nairaland or any land. The moderators have access to your email and password and that's where hacking starts from. Some people act right and innocent just to gain trust to be a moderator but deep down have d intention of collecting peoples data and personal inormation. And when they eventually become moderators they secretly go logging into members personal details such as yahoomail and possibly online banking details cos they. Have your password that u use generally. I'm talking from experience. I met a hacker online who told me how they work. I hope the dubious moderators that are here on nairaland don't hide my post cos its d truth....... Member pls Be warned!!!!!!!!!

You are such a useless human being, where did you get that nonsense from? You are as clueless as the 'hacker' you claimed to have met online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) / Fatal Truck Accident In Ibadan, Woman Killed, Two Others Injured / >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.