Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... (30055 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by veraponpo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
My person, Awo would never roast in fire because he was fair to this country but pple like Ojukwu,Ironsi,Ezeogwu,etc will burn. Why? They killed 'all' nothern leaders and Yoruba leaders ONLY to put igbo leaders in power when our independence was just 6yrs. Always like to cheat other pple. Awo changed the currency because biafria had a different currency but they buggled CBN branched in the East and Calabar to fight Nigeria, Awo being,not just an collosus but also a sage changed the currency to make the stollen one useless. So, after the war,since Nigeria had already won,Chief Awo then helped all the people of Biafra to start a new life with 20 pounds, to avoid the arguement of i saved so so amount in the bank that had already been burned during the war.

One_Naira:

There are many things that man did but My main care is the abandonment property and the 20 pounds policy which impacted my family directly. By the way, before you start on the it is ojukwu's fault, it's ojukwu's fault. Ojukwu never declared Asaba as part of Biafra therefore alot of Asabaian did not change their money to Biafran notes (my family included) but that sure as heck did not stop Awolowo hence he's burning in hell.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by asha80(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
veraponpo: My person, Awo would never roast in fire because he was fair to this country but pple like Ojukwu,Ironsi,Ezeogwu,etc will burn. Why? They killed 'all' nothern leaders and Yoruba leaders ONLY to put igbo leaders in power when our independence was just 6yrs. Always like to cheat other pple. Awo changed the currency because biafria had a different currency but they buggled CBN branched in the East and Calabar to fight Nigeria, Awo being,not just an collosus but also a sage changed the currency to make the stollen one useless. So, after the war,since Nigeria had already won,Chief Awo then helped all the people of Biafra to start a new life with 20 pounds, to avoid the arguement of i saved so so amount in the bank that had already been burned during the war.

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by EzeUche(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ironsi's only crime was that he was Igbo and he had faith in his fellow soldiers of various tribes who would later stab him in the back.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by gilgee(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
dayokanu:

And Thank God the ugly ones that were killed didnt go in vain.

They made sure 3million people suffered for it. Who lost at the ned of the day? Your senseless brothers killed 10 people

Your clan lost 3million people. Who lost? Aside from the killing, the malnutrition has als turned every Igbo man into daft being that they cant think straight

Senseless mor0ns. If your ill brought up soldiers couldnt find anyone in the tribe to kill , Benjamin Adekunle helped them to find it and he found 3m of them

Shoot at sight is what is befitting for roaches and ants

Anumpam

Sorry to bother you, Mr. Dayokanu.

I just needed to ask. Do you really hate Ibos this much?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by gilgee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
The e-wars on Nairaland serves as an evidence of the extent of dis-unity in Nigeria. If there's this much hatred, why haven't ya'll made a move for the Nigerian nation to be divided along ethic/tribal lines?

I call these e-wars "the highest magnitude of cowardice".

If you so hate each other! Come together and divide the nation!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by UmarSanda: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hönestly, as we were talking 2day, a retired Col, stop by n was asking d Ibo Man wit me if he knew dat Banjo was an Igbo man dat his mum was frm Okitipupa in Ondo state, bt was too angry 2 tel us where Banjo's dad is frm, he also said Rochas mum is frm Sokoto, hw tru pls?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by gilgee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
oil suop: YORUBAS ARE BORN SABO,THAT IS WHY BANJO HAS TO PAY WITH HIS MISERABLE LIFE,THEY SAY IF POISONOUS SNAKE AND A YORUBA MAN ENTER YOUR HOUSE KILL THE YORUBA MAN FIRST B4 THE SNAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE DANGEROUS.......

Do you really hate the Yoruba people in reality? I mean, do ya'll have this much hatred for each other in reality?

Why are we all Nigerians then? What are you and your tribe doing in Nigeria? Why not peacefully or forcefully breakaway instead of wasting your time here insulting other tribes?

The reason for Nigeria's failure is truly not far fetched. We are not a nation.

A divided nation is an epitome of a failed experiment! Nigeria has been proven as one by ya'll!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Sheguama: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2012
My Conclusion on dis matter...

Ibos of yore were senseless drunkards. Ibos of now are senseless monkeys 4 dere mediocrity.

Sowwii o.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Sheguama: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2012
BUyT COME O. WHERE'S MR ZIK IN DIS MATTER?
HHMN! NNAMDI KNEW BETTER.
OK MAYB HE WAS WITH AWO ON D DRAWING BOARD.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by RealMccoy2(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2012
How come the founder of Nairaland is never celebrated or seen in public events in Nigeria? The likes of Linda Ikeji and founder of bellanaija are celebrated all over the world, is nairaland here to serve a certain tribe with manufactured propaganda? I ones thought Yo-robbers were sophisticated according to their media but since joining nairaland, I found out that they are one huge phony characters....Imagine people that never fought war coming here to rant, it pays to be a cheerleader ain't it?I remember IBB saying, If he was woken up from Sleep at night and was told that a Yoruba soldier is plotting a major coup to overthrow him, he will go back to sleep and not worry about it, I never understood what he meant till JUNE 12 and Diya coup happened. Most of the e-warriors here will never stop to amaze me....I pray Nigeria's division come to pass so we can know which region is comprised of parasites or sophisticated human beings.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 5:05am On Aug 20, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
How come the founder of Nairaland is never celebrated or seen in public events in Nigeria? The likes of Linda Ikeji and founder of bellanaija are celebrated all over the world, is nairaland here to serve a certain tribe with manufactured propaganda? I ones thought Yo-robbers were sophisticated according to their media but since joining nairaland, I found out that they are one huge phony characters....Imagine people that never fought war coming here to rant, it pays to be a cheerleader ain't it?I remember IBB saying, If he was woken up from Sleep at night and was told that a Yoruba soldier is plotting a major coup to overthrow him, he will go back to sleep and not worry about it, I never understood what he meant till JUNE 12 and Diya coup happened. Most of the e-warriors here will never stop to amaze me....I pray Nigeria's division come to pass so we can know which region is comprised of parasites or sophisticated human beings.

You are sorely out of point with your post. The owner of NL is a private citizen like you and has no obligations to do whatever you or anybody wants but what HE WANTS. Now that said, the can you answer the question because most of the propagandized ibos here are too cowardly to face their past and answer the question. This is what should concern you and if you want to talk about robbers, coups, we all know who are the gold medalists in robbery, open your own thread. Now, go back and address the question like a proper man not a cowardly pussi.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by RealMccoy2(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2012
CyberG:

You are sorely out of point with your post. The owner of NL is a private citizen like you and has no obligations to do whatever you or anybody wants but what HE WANTS. Now that said, the can you answer the question because most of the propagandized ibos here are too cowardly to face their past and answer the question. This is what should concern you and if you want to talk about robbers, coups, we all know who are the gold medalists in robbery, open your own thread. Now, go back and address the question like a proper man not a cowardly pussi.

A typical Yo-robber man always economical with the truth. An intelligent response from some one above was for you to seek answer from an old soldier, we know the purpose of your fraudulent thread, always seeking for Oluwole publicity. You are very myopic,ignorant,biased and tribal to the core, I would advise you throw such slizzy questions to the likes of Sanusi and Farouk.Pretenders, yoruba armed robbers and ritualist are holding your people hostage, why not spend your energy in tackling such critical issues, slowpoke? Continue with your e-slander and instigation, we are all about our money rightnow and won't stoop too low like you low life. A Yo-robber man discussing war story is laughable bruv, stick to your backstabbing please. In the next 40 years another Yo-robber son will twist the june 12 and Diya coup for his gullible kinsmen to digest. The likes of Soyinka,Gani and Fela are preaching reconciliation, a washed up internet snitch like you is trying to fuel tribal hatred? If you don't have ulterior motive, carry out an independent research, read books written by non yo-robber authors and get your answers from there. Igbos are turning your parents to tenants in Lagos, are you brave enough to create a thread on that? Get a real job person

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Korrection(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2012
finally...what have we gained with this bashing?? can someone answer me...why did the MOD allow such thread..i suspect SEUN made this whole thing possible...CYBER G....ARE YOU SEUN in disguise??
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by MrEverest(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2012
I laugh at the Yorubas making jest at Igbos, who told you guys that Yorubas have had a better deal in Nigeria? Since the end of the civil war, Yorubas have suffered the worst humiliation than any other tribe in Nigeria, Abiola won an election but the hausas said for were? They arrested him, disgraced him in prison and letter killed him! Diya was accussed of plotting a phantom coup, he was arrested, haranged, disgraced and condemned to death. Awolowo died a frustrated man, after he tried all he could to rule Nigeria. In the current dispensation, the Yorubas, a supposed major tribe, is not represented in the first six positions in Nigeria today, Igbos has 2 as well as the SGF and co-ordinating minister. The fact is Yorubas are suffering the worst humiliation and as cowards, they cant do nothing about it!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tunnytox(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2012
Mr Everest: I laugh at the Yorubas making jest at Igbos, who told you guys that Yorubas have had a better deal in Nigeria? Since the end of the civil war, Yorubas have suffered the worst humiliation than any other tribe in Nigeria, Abiola won an election but the hausas said for were? They arrested him, disgraced him in prison and letter killed him! Diya was accussed of plotting a phantom coup, he was arrested, haranged, disgraced and condemned to death. Awolowo died a frustrated man, after he tried all he could to rule Nigeria. In the current dispensation, the Yorubas, a supposed major tribe, is not represented in the first six positions in Nigeria today, Igbos has 2 as well as the SGF and co-ordinating minister. The fact is Yorubas are suffering the worst humiliation and as cowards, they cant do nothing about it!

Yorubas are suffering? Ok thank you for your observation now go back home! your house is leaking and your attention is needed urgently. Only a stupeed man will be so concerned about someone else's suffering while his own children are dying of hunger. Hypocrites
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by RealMccoy2(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2012
Mr Everest: I laugh at the Yorubas making jest at Igbos, who told you guys that Yorubas have had a better deal in Nigeria? Since the end of the civil war, Yorubas have suffered the worst humiliation than any other tribe in Nigeria, Abiola won an election but the hausas said for were? They arrested him, disgraced him in prison and letter killed him! Diya was accussed of plotting a phantom coup, he was arrested, haranged, disgraced and condemned to death. Awolowo died a frustrated man, after he tried all he could to rule Nigeria. In the current dispensation, the Yorubas, a supposed major tribe, is not represented in the first six positions in Nigeria today, Igbos has 2 as well as the SGF and co-ordinating minister. The fact is Yorubas are suffering the worst humiliation and as cowards, they cant do nothing about it!

Bros, what do you expect when a Oluwole certificate forger whose name is Bola Ahmed Tinubu an ex governor and an ex convict, is parading himself as their leader. Imagine a region where 98 percent of her leaders are ex-convict and wife beaters, they are not fit for leadership position...OBJ,Bode George,Akala and the list goes on......

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Korrection(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2012
WHAT IS OUR GAIN??
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by remarkD(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2012
You are the real Real McCoy! The true son of your father that says it like it is!

The Cyber FOOL is not concerned about the real truths behind the war, but is more interested in twisting facts and the truth in a way that will support all his/their false notions. They believe repeating it over and over again and recycling the same lies: that Ojukwu was not betrayed by Awo; that Fajayi chose to die with Ironsi, or that the Igbos wanted to dominate/conquer the Yorubas and all what naught will give them a chance to sleep well at night knowing they had justifications (which are pure lies) for joining a war of aggression against a people seeking a just cause.

They know they screwed up big time, but they cant accept it because the aftermath has left us all worse off ... the Igbos faring slightly better than they are in spite of the huge losses they had economically. It seems they wish they had not fought the Igbos and declared Oduduwa then; but we all know it is easier to make excuses and pointing fingers at others.

It is on this nairaland that a Yoruba lady, Ileke.idi i believe, said she wishes Igbos will declare Biafra again, so that this time they will leave. i thought it was a joke until i saw another Yoruba say the same thing on another thread. Somehow they cant believe Awolowo was that treacherous. But the funny thing is that if they want their own country, why must they wait for the Igbos to take action first and make the same move?

Ojukwu believe Awolowo, if another Igbo believes and aacacts on the words or notions of another Yoruba (either the way they were calling for a coup against Jonathan... lol) or whichever way .... the Igbos will be the most foolish on earth to fall again to such treachery.

Real-Mccoy:

A typical Yo-robber man always economical with the truth. An intelligent response from some one above was for you to seek answer from an old soldier, we know the purpose of your fraudulent thread, always seeking for Oluwole publicity. You are very myopic,ignorant,biased and tribal to the core, I would advise you throw such slizzy questions to the likes of Sanusi and Farouk.Pretenders, yoruba armed robbers and ritualist are holding your people hostage, why not spend your energy in tackling such critical issues, slowpoke? Continue with your e-slander and instigation, we are all about our money rightnow and won't stoop too low like you low life. A Yo-robber man discussing war story is laughable bruv, stick to your backstabbing please. In the next 40 years another Yo-robber son will twist the june 12 and Diya coup for his gullible kinsmen to digest. The likes of Soyinka,Gani and Fela are preaching reconciliation, a washed up internet snitch like you is trying to fuel tribal hatred? If you don't have ulterior motive, carry out an independent research, read books written by non yo-robber authors and get your answers from there. Igbos are turning your parents to tenants in Lagos, are you brave enough to create a thread on that? Get a real job person
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by RealMccoy2(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2012
remark D: You are the real Real McCoy! The true son of your father that says it like it is!

The Cyber FOOL is not concerned about the real truths behind the war, but is more interested in twisting facts and the truth in a way that will support all his/their false notions. They believe repeating it over and over again and recycling the same lies: that Ojukwu was not betrayed by Awo; that Fajayi chose to die with Ironsi, or that the Igbos wanted to dominate/conquer the Yorubas and all what naught will give them a chance to sleep well at night knowing they had justifications (which are pure lies) for joining a war of aggression against a people seeking a just cause.

They know they screwed up big time, but they cant accept it because the aftermath has left us all worse off ... the Igbos faring slightly better than they are in spite of the huge losses they had economically. It seems they wish they had not fought the Igbos and declared Oduduwa then; but we all know it is easier to make excuses and pointing fingers at others.

It is on this nairaland that a Yoruba lady, Ileke.idi i believe, said she wishes Igbos will declare Biafra again, so that this time they will leave. i thought it was a joke until i saw another Yoruba say the same thing on another thread. Somehow they cant believe Awolowo was that treacherous. But the funny thing is that if they want their own country, why must they wait for the Igbos to take action first and make the same move?

Ojukwu believe Awolowo, if another Igbo believes and aacacts on the words or notions of another Yoruba (either the way they were calling for a coup against Jonathan... lol) or whichever way .... the Igbos will be the most foolish on earth to fall again to such treachery.

I have very progressive yoruba friends, the difference between my Yoruba friends and most of the jobless nuisance out here are,my friends are exposed to other cultures and refuses to allow tribalism influence their decisions.

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Remii(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2012
oil suop: YORUBAS ARE BORN SABO,THAT IS WHY BANJO HAS TO PAY WITH HIS MISERABLE LIFE,THEY SAY IF POISONOUS SNAKE AND A YORUBA MAN ENTER YOUR HOUSE KILL THE YORUBA MAN FIRST B4 THE SNAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE DANGEROUS.......

what do you say about ifeajuna, sam agbam and alale that were killed along with banjo for the same offense, were they yorubas too? i am not sure high echelon and enlightened ibos supported biafra, masses where kinda brainwashed by ikemba and elite had to keep quiet to avoid attack.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by bknight: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
"Ojukwu killed lt. Col. Banjo: why? I need to get to the root of this matter...)"

The sad reality is dat U can not get to d root of the matter. The only three central ppl in dis topic to tell u authoritatively wat happened are all dead. Only d three of them sincerely knows d true situations and relationship between them.

All debaters can do is make premises and draw seemingly logical conclusions. Alexander Madiebo, osadebey, nnamdi azikiwe and some others wrote on d early problems nigeria suffered from and still suffers from. Madiebo wrote as a military leader in d war; nnamdi was busy illustrating how much of a pan-africanist he was etc etc, the dirty politics of d days has refused to be told yet. And I fear it may never be truly told. But one thing was clear...

Some just blindly argue. Too much emotion and sentiments blur ur sense of accuracy and judgment. All of you sowing seeds of discord are the reasons why nigeria will remain together. No biafra for you tongue, no oduduwa republic for u tongue, neither will northern nigeria be. Until there's anything of such, direct ur energy to dragging gej to d performance table and quit acting petty already! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by phermonyx(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2012
D tin we lack ryt now in Nigeria ar good n courageos leaders like Zik. Awo, Ojukwu, Ahmadu Bello etc. Dey wia leaders dat had forsight n wia all abt d well-being of dia pple.
Tho, they had diff approach n philosophies towards a common objective wch is d welfare of dia pple, d good tin is dat dey had mutual respect for one anoda wch is somtin we grossly lack in our generation. Ojukwu respected Awo for who he wuz n d decisions he took and vice versa.
They wia pple of action n nt just talk talk like us and d funny tin is dat they did most of wht they did wen dey wia youths like us, Ojukwu wuz only 33 yrs of age wen he led d Biafrans(younger dan some of us dat cn only talk n engage in e-tribal war), he fought d real war.
Instead of just bragging n making mouth abt wch ethnic grp did dis or dat, y cant we emulate dis pple and do wht is right?
Dia ar tymz I read wht we say abt dis pple n feel like we are unworthy of talking abt dem?
We d southerners are hia doing nutin while d north disguised as boko haram kill our pple like fowls and we do nothing, cn we just sitdown n think wht wld av happened if our dear Ojukwu n Awolowo wia to be alive, d simple thing is dat dey wouldn't av taken d death of dia pple lightly.
My igbo n yoruba pple, is it dat we dont av leaders now like d pple of d 1960s? Be it igbo, ogoni or yoruba, we av a common enemy and dat enemy ar those at d elm of power (our leaders). Wch one of our present leaders is worth writing abt in our history for somtin good n memorable?
Why wld an average igbo man hate his yoruba counterpart n vice versa wen u cant actually hurt or harm each oda? We shld live in harmony and get wht rightly belong to us frm those selfish leaders.
Yoruba, Igbo n Ogoni leaders only think abt demselfs and dia family, nt u and I.
Am yoruba and I av friends frm SE, SS and SS dat I wld gladly fight for wen d need arises......be ur brother's keeper.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by cosmatika(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
CyberG:

So, tell us something that shows you can measure up in the intellectual department not just rants. Is it obvious that ojukwu and ibos only see BETRAYAL when Chief Awolowo who had nothing to do with their war did his rightful business and responsibility but ojukwu got all his assumptions wrong (just like when you are solving a 400 level calculus problem), you will only end up in disaster with an epic F? How does Chief Awolowo's address, rallying the Western leaders of thought, laying out a plan of action way before crises hits constitute a foundation for ojukwu's decision? When Lt. Col. Banjo bought into ojukwu's plan which served the interest of the ibo against his country and people, there's no shout of betrayal. Is it only ibos (I - i before others) that can always be betrayed when anything does not go according to their selfish plans? Guys, step up your game, because this is the truth and it will be rammed down into your throats except of course someone can show the signed agreement that ojukwu sent to Chief Awolowo and they both signed. Otherwise, it will be another ibo (I blame others) game.
U've shown d height of ur stupidity in ur useless eponym for Igbo. It's IGBO and not ibo. Mumu. Yoruba(Yucky Obloquy Racial Ugly Barbaric Animals)
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
cyberG. I stil advice you to desist frm what you r doing. U opened a thread with the intent to attack igbos. You asked a question. Ppl provided answers,u even careful avoided the one i provided,and went ahead to continue ur attack on igbos. Am nt surprise,ur jst continuing the media propaganda used after the war to tarnish the image of igbos. Buh i must tell u that great industrious,hard working ethnic group hv survived and will stil survive the test of time.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by MrEverest(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
phermonyx: D tin we lack ryt now in Nigeria ar good n courageos leaders like Zik. Awo, Ojukwu, Ahmadu Bello etc. Dey wia leaders dat had forsight n wia all abt d well-being of dia pple.
Tho, they had diff approach n philosophies towards a common objective wch is d welfare of dia pple, d good tin is dat dey had mutual respect for one anoda wch is somtin we grossly lack in our generation. Ojukwu respected Awo for who he wuz n d decisions he took and vice versa.
They wia pple of action n nt just talk talk like us and d funny tin is dat they did most of wht they did wen dey wia youths like us, Ojukwu wuz only 33 yrs of age wen he led d Biafrans(younger dan some of us dat cn only talk n engage in e-tribal war), he fought d real war.
Instead of just bragging n making mouth abt wch ethnic grp did dis or dat, y cant we emulate dis pple and do wht is right?
Dia ar tymz I read wht we say abt dis pple n feel like we are unworthy of talking abt dem?
We d southerners are hia doing nutin while d north disguised as boko haram kill our pple like fowls and we do nothing, cn we just sitdown n think wht wld av happened if our dear Ojukwu n Awolowo wia to be alive, d simple thing is dat dey wouldn't av taken d death of dia pple lightly.
My igbo n yoruba pple, is it dat we dont av leaders now like d pple of d 1960s? Be it igbo, ogoni or yoruba, we av a common enemy and dat enemy ar those at d elm of power (our leaders). Wch one of our present leaders is worth writing abt in our history for somtin good n memorable?
Why wld an average igbo man hate his yoruba counterpart n vice versa wen u cant actually hurt or harm each oda? We shld live in harmony and get wht rightly belong to us frm those selfish leaders.
Yoruba, Igbo n Ogoni leaders only think abt demselfs and dia family, nt u and I.
Am yoruba and I av friends frm SE, SS and SS dat I wld gladly fight for wen d need arises......be ur brother's keeper.
Thank you my brother, i for one believe in southern unity and solidarity, at least to keep the abokis in check but i must confess that nairaland ethnocentrists are making it difficult, honestly i have nothing against the yorubas, but they should stop picking on Igbos and express mutual love for ourselves. Igbos are not trouble makers, BTW i like your courage, thats some whiff of fresh air!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
cosmatika: U've shown d height of ur stupidity in ur useless eponym for Igbo. It's IGBO and not ibo. Mumu. Yoruba(Yucky Obloquy Racial Ugly Barbaric Animals)

You can pop your eyes out of their sockets or rupture an artery with your infantile rants, when are you going to address the questions addresses to ibos? Are you a pucci to face a hard question, look it square in the face and answer it even if it exposes your typical hypocrisy and double standard? Now, go back and be a man: answer the question.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
centje: cyberG. I stil advice you to desist frm what you r doing. U opened a thread with the intent to attack igbos. You asked a question. Ppl provided answers,u even careful avoided the one i provided,and went ahead to continue ur attack on igbos. Am nt surprise,ur jst continuing the media propaganda used after the war to tarnish the image of igbos. Buh i must tell u that great industrious,hard working ethnic group hv survived and will stil survive the test of time.

What media propaganda? Do you know that ibos are the Goebbelian-propagandists since the advent of Nigeria? Check your history young man! Now I am not attacking any one, history is something that can not be changed. Can even Germany escape their evil past? They still get flak for it so stop this futile victim mentality of saying I am attacking you. How can, when I have more friends who are SE than you? In any case, your answer skirts the question and you damn know it!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by bejay766: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Why insulting our past leaders without providing a way forward? We must becareful not to make the same mistake they did. Our thinking and discussions from now should be to provide a way forward. Take it or leave it, we need one another. We must be wiser!!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Malawian(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Answer my question you retard! I requote it for you below.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Malawian(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Malawian: There is something yoruba have not told us. You guys said you had no military and that the army in the west were northern soldiers right? Now, are you guys saying that the biafran liberation force led by banjo was side stepping the so called northern soldiers and killing yoruba civilians instead? Who were the soldiers in youruba land then? Northerners or yorubas? Who did the biafrans engage in ore? Northerners or yorubas? You have to tell us why you were against biafrans engaginging norther soldiers who were occupying your region if indeed they were northerners; if they were not northerners and indeed yoruba, tell us why you keep saying you were unarmed and why you were afraid to lead a struggle for your freedom? @ Cyberg, if you asked a question, wait for answer! Dont be running around this thread trying to control the discuss, that only show insecurity, and only cowards are insecure. Now you cowardly yoruba should answer the question i raised as not side step it again or like in cyberg's style, tell me to stay on the topic. One more thing, what were yoruba officers doing in biafran army? Were they held captives or were they there simple to betray?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by oladapoa1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
people here tøo funny! U knew he was speaking the truth. The next thing you hold on to was ojuku & ibo (ojukwu & igbo)(but you understood what he meant...mtcheew). Na thunder go fire una mouth! Woremongers..
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by RealMccoy2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
phermonyx: D tin we lack ryt now in Nigeria ar good n courageos leaders like Zik. Awo, Ojukwu, Ahmadu Bello etc. Dey wia leaders dat had forsight n wia all abt d well-being of dia pple.

I salute you sir for your courage. I wish those Myopic internet bigots like the poster can learn some knowledge from you. The poster is as soft as baby sh-it . A supposed "mediator" that was suppose to be non partial in real life,went ahead to call me "phussy" on internet in a comment, just shows that game recognize game...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Update On Imo North Senatorial Rerun / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.