Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND (7187 Views)

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2012
^^^
Is that the name of an Animal?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
you sure u want him to give a reply to that?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
You want wahala abi?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You want wahala abi?
am sure he does
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3:
am sure he does
Where is Mrs Chinma when you need her?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Where is Mrs Chinma when you need her?

To do what?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk:

To do what?
You don't wanna know
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
okay now am just waiting for her to arrive... Acid, what mischeif have u been up to?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3: okay now am just waiting for her to arrive... Acid, what mischeif have u been up to?

See my hands up in the air. clear and honest as usual.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You don't wanna know

We chew people as breakfast in my Caban.
I hope she wont be my next meal.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk:

We chew people as breakfast in my Caban.
I hope she wont be my next meal.
Story
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk:

See my hands up in the air. clear and honest as usual.

na una i dey fear pass oh cos the trick,na una sleeve e de dey
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Story
untill those c***y ladies enter here, body go tell am
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
dubem3:
untill those c***y ladies enter here, body go tell am
No mind am
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nothing dey happen!!!
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dey there dey boost your confidence
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk: Nothing dey happen!!!

that your acid go soon turn water for broad day light
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2012
cry d'nt hav friend, talkless of true friend.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 4:35am On Nov 19, 2012
mem88: cry d'nt hav friend, talkless of true friend.

Why? Haven't you been accomodating to others? Or are you finding it difficult to trust others?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 4:38am On Nov 19, 2012
mem88: cry d'nt hav friend, talkless of true friend.
Lemme be your friend

1 Like

Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lemme be your friend

You have been tested and proven to be a confirmed bad friend and traitor so I won't subscribe to that friendship.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Koolking(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2012
A true friend never leave you behind no matter what.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk:

You have been tested and proven to be a confirmed bad friend and traitor so I won't subscribe to that friendship.
Wetin I do?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Thok(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
How funny but real, that people that later on became my true best friends, we first fought..
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
It is always through quarrel and misunderstanding you get to know who truly is a true friend.

Some friends will use your secrets and sensitive things to insult you during very trivial misunderstand while some will be as calm as possible even at your worst moment and only register their displeasure after you might have calm down. Then and only then will you get to know who your true friends really are.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Wislet(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
mmmh
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
acidtalk:

I am still wondering what lead to this comment
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Wislet(f): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am still wondering what lead to this comment
maybe ur 'I am perfect' attitude and big mouth(just saying).
You probably have a way of deriding people u think u know in ur imagination.
(once again just saying).
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by dubem3(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
am watching
#justsaying
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Wislet: maybe ur 'I am perfect' attitude and big mouth(just saying).
You probably have a way of deriding people u think u know in ur imagination.
(once again just saying).
You are very wrong.
#just saying#
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by ovienita(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
IZUKWU: Friends ,true friends . Not sure i have any. Making friends or having friends or even being friends to any person , i must say i have not said attention to that and till now i don't know how. How i wish i do. I must confess ,it cost me especially at the university.
do u need a friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? / Delta Igbo Guys! / Men Ehn... Fear Them (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.