Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND (7255 Views)

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by IZUKWU(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2013
dubem3: u know, true friendship is one thing that displaces the concept of brother or sister cos apart from the blood linking part, there are seldom any brother or sister that could meet up with the deeds of a true friend, (thats if you find one).
Basically what one gets out of friends is what one puts into them. The level of trust you personality can hold, the conditions in which given the oppurtunity, you would stick ur own head out for them.
I have had my self stay in one state and do things in a couple of other states (feeling like a superman). I have had people almost suffocate me with loving... When u find those set of people, ur a lucky man.
i envy you,man
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by IZUKWU(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
ovienita: do u need a friend?
a true friend ? Sure i do.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mynd44:
Lemme be your friend
lol! seeing this for the first time after runaway!! bur i,m back now: -)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? / Can Money Buy Love?? / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.