Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions (18910 Views)

Who Has Ever Had Sex On The Rug!!! Share Experience.... / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by olapo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
i am fed up with my husband snoring every night...i am pregnant, we are on vacation, we stay in same room so there is no moving out to the guest room. the issue is, given my condition, i need my beauty sleep, at this stage every noise wakes me up, now my husband snores is really getting to me, although he snores before i got pregnant, but once i sleep before him i wouldn't notice...the worst thing nowadays is this...HE CHEWS HIS MOUTH LIKE A GOAT CHEWING CORDS...HUH...SO DISGUSTING, I DON'T KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO EXPERIENCES THIS...I JUST NEED A SOLUTION TO THIS, ITS SO UNSEXXY.. HE IS SLIM,HE DOESNT DRINK MORE THAT A BOTTLE OF HEINEKEN AT A SITTING, I SHAKE HIM UP TO SLEEP NICELY AND HE CONTINUES AFTER 3-5 SECONDS, ANYONE WITH A SOLUTION SHOULD PLEASE TELL US HERE....HE TELLS ME I SLEEP QUITE NICELY THAT I DO NOT SNORE.
(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)

1 Like

Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by kelz88(f): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
LOL!
I feel sorry for you. I'm a light sleeper and I can't stand small breathing noises let alone the chewing and big time snoring.
Maybe get him to lie on his belly when he sleeps, instead of on his back.

I think there's also surgery for it.
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by Kslib(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
olapo: i am fed up with my husband snoring every night...i am pregnant, we are on vacation, we stay in same room so there is no moving out to the guest room. the issue is, given my condition, i need my beauty sleep, at this stage every noise wakes me up, now my husband snores is really getting to me, although he snores before i got pregnant, but once i sleep before him i wouldn't notice...the worst thing nowadays is this...HE CHEWS HIS MOUTH LIKE A GOAT CHEWING CORDS...HUH...SO DISGUSTING, I DON'T KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO EXPERIENCES THIS...I JUST NEED A SOLUTION TO THIS, ITS SO UNSEXXY.. HE IS SLIM,HE DOESNT DRINK MORE THAT A BOTTLE OF HEINEKEN AT A SITTING, I SHAKE HIM UP TO SLEEP NICELY AND HE CONTINUES AFTER 3-5 SECONDS, ANYONE WITH A SOLUTION SHOULD PLEASE TELL US HERE....HE TELLS ME I SLEEP QUITE NICELY THAT I DO NOT SNORE.
haha.. Maybe he has not finished chewing the mango leaves and elephant grass he ate in the afternoon...
Ok dont worry i have three different perfectly working cures for snoring....
1. Whenever he snores,just look for a very strong belt made with really hard skin,put it round his stomach and tie with all your strenght...trust me,the last thing on his mind will be snoring..his priority at that time will be just to breathe....
2. Whenever he is snoring,just position your a*ss towards his face and fart..then pretend as if you are sleeping..trust me,his aim at that time will be just to get fresh air..(note; you must eat left over beans one day b4 the mission)...
3.whenever he snores,just put about 5-6 table spoons of salt into his mouth...it works like magic cos it cures snoring from the roots.....
See you later,and waiting for your feedback..
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by slimyem: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
snoring?
Gosh!
Next thing i cant stand after the devil! cheesy cheesy
i dont know about solutions but be ready to live with it for better,for worse if there's none!
You laid your bed...............!
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by slimyem: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kslib: haha.. Maybe he has not finished chewing the mango leaves and elephant grass he ate in the afternoon...
1. Whenever he snores,just look for a very strong belt made with really hard skin,put it round his stomach and tie with all your strenght...trust me,the last thing on his mind will be snoring..his priority at that time will be just to breathe....
2. Whenever he is snoring,just position your a*ss towards his face and fart..then pretend as if you are sleeping..trust me,his aim at that time will be just to get fresh air..(note; you must eat left over beans one day b4 the mission)...
3.whenever he snores,just put about 5-6 table spoons of salt into his mouth...it works like magic cos it cures snoring from the roots.....
are you for real? cheesy cheesy
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Unless you're interested in balderdash, go to the health section. There you'll get answers from the pros.
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by Kslib(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
Op!
Like the poster above me said,it should be moved to health section..
Cos there is no romantic cure to your plea, except my advise...
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2012
hmmm
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by spothot: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
Kslib: haha.. Maybe he has not finished chewing the mango leaves and elephant grass he ate in the afternoon...
you no go kill me with laugh oooooo
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by Flashaldrin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lololol

@op simply plug your ears. Works 100%
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by Sijo01(f): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2012

omg, lwkmd!
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by lovabouy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
[quote author=Sijo01]

senior doctor we hear u... I no no say doctor death stil dey alif. Afta u kill micheal jackson u wan cum kil anoda peson again. haba malam.
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by Flashaldrin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sijo01:

omg, lwkmd!
hey, sup doc, longest time!
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by KevinII(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sijo01:

omg, lwkmd!
you are a doctor? come to my bedroom and operate on me please. am waiting
Re: Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions by KevinII(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
poster go to the doctor and do operation. they have surgery for that thing these days, except you really enjoy the music

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.