Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tribal Marks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribal Marks (2317 Views)

Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Tribal Marks: Are They Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Marks by JallowBah(f): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

it evolved from this white animal here who thinks she and her daughter are superior to African customs and tribal marks and that we are bush fellows and how she would like to "kill" us if anyone did that on her half-bred daughter. she thinks we Africans are all begging her to put tribal marks on her child when her child doesnt even deserve it in the first place and it is not meant for her.

1: Show me where I seem to think me and my daughter is superior to african customs?
2: Bush-people are good people, what are you trying on here?
3: Of course, if anyone used knifes or tattoos on my child without me saying yes, I would do my best to get them. As would most of the african people in the thread, still you dont throw sh--it at them?
4: Where do I state or even imply that africans are begging to put marks on my child..?
5: My daughter deserve more good things in life than you, and even me. She has not been damaged by the hate of other people, yet. People like you.

I dont like you, but that is because of your hatred ways, and your way of talking to be only based on the fact I am white.
You hate me and my child, only because of the colour of our skin, nothing more.
Re: Tribal Marks by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
JallowBah:

...and the goverment still get some of my money.

and i get more.
Re: Tribal Marks by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2012
JallowBah:

1: Show me where I seem to think me and my daughter is superior to african customs?
2: Bush-people are good people, what are you trying on here?
3: Of course, if anyone used knifes or tattoos on my child without me saying yes, I would do my best to get them. As would most of the african people in the thread, still you dont throw sh--it at them?
4: Where do I state or even imply that africans are begging to put marks on my child..?
5: My daughter deserve more good things in life than you, and even me. She has not been damaged by the hate of other people, yet. People like you.

I dont like you, but that is because of your hatred ways, and your way of talking to be only based on the fact I am white.
You hate me and my child, only because of the colour of our skin, nothing more.

JallowBah: I have also said that is I find out that any girls in the family get FGM done now, they will never, ever, recieve any kind of financial support about ANYTHING in their life.
And the last one would probably count for the tribal marks as well.

you see fellow Nairalanders??!!! angry this a$$ of a woman thinks that we Africans are dying for their support. that we are depending on these thieving rats for their filthy money! stupid arrogance! go away we dont need your ca$h. you can throw your bread at DOGS not us! angry

2.Bush people are good people but i live in a city and many people like me wrk in the cties! you are basically implying that our culture is fitfor the backward in the villages and the bush and not in the cities and in development! you filth! I AM LIVING IN LONDON AND I HAVE TRIBAL MARKS! AND I AM PROUD! angry

3. NO! our culture is our social responsibility! your laws do not apply here! if decreed we will even die for our people. this is a symbol of our unity and a core of our tribal structures when pertaining to some aspects that may be [i]mandator[/i]y! angry
we have free-will in many aspects, but we also have certain duties and responsibilites be it in any other area.
dont push your democratic values on us and screw us up. REMEMBER VIETNAM! angry

4. you have been trying to egg it on here and in previous threads ad behave victimised, as if you face a situation of tribal marks when it is common knowledge that it isnt meant for your kid OR you. you are not tribal neither is your kid. so stop trying to portary yourself as one associated with such tribal customs.

5. dont worry the hate will catch up. it is the sad reality that you people have further forced upon us. i wouldnt be surprised if your daughter becomes the percussor of hate in the future. as they say, it runs in the blood. .

i hate you for your mentality , ideologies and your assimilation programmes.
Re: Tribal Marks by JallowBah(f): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

1.you see fellow Nairalanders??!!! angry this a$$ of a woman thinks that we Africans are dying for their support. that we are depending on these thieving rats for their filthy money! stupid arrogance! go away we dont need your ca$h. you can throw your bread at DOGS not us! angry
Are you serious? I you use logix, you would understand that I am talking about my husbands family. They depend on me and him, yes.

2.Bush people are good people but i live in a city and many people like me wrk in the cties! you are basically implying that our culture is fitfor the backward in the villages and the bush and not in the cities and in development! you filth! I AM LIVING IN LONDON AND I HAVE TRIBAL MARKS! AND I AM PROUD! angry
My husband is a bush-man, thats where that comment came from. When I say bush-people are good, does not make city-people bad. Again, logic. And I know you are living in London, acting hypocritical.

3. NO! our culture is our social responsibility! your laws do not apply here! if decreed we will even die for our people. this is a symbol of our unity and a core of our tribal structures when pertaining to some aspects that may be [i]mandator[/i]y! angry
we have free-will in many aspects, but we also have certain duties and responsibilites be it in any other area.
dont push your democratic values on us and screw us up. REMEMBER VIETNAM! angry
Look at whats going on in Araic countries to this date as well. I have never said that my system is better in every, single way. BUt democratic over dictator? Any day.

4. you have been trying to egg it on here and in previous threads ad behave victimised, as if you face a situation of tribal marks when it is common knowledge that it isnt meant for your kid OR you. you are not tribal neither is your kid. so stop trying to portary yourself as one associated with such tribal customs.
I got mine as a wedding-gift from his family.
She is half fulani, so she has every right to get tribal marks if she wishes to.

5. dont worry the hate will catch up. it is the sad reality that you people have further forced upon us. i wouldnt be surprised if your daughter becomes the percussor of hate in the future. as they say, it runs in the blood. .
Again, show me where I show any kind of hate. Cause I dont. The only thing I have shown hate towards here,, is FGM. If you support FGM, I feel sorry for your daughters.. And I truly feel ssorry for your kids, who will learn the same hater towards white people as you display here. I may judge people on their looks, but I dont hate.

i hate you for your mentality , ideologies and your assimilation programmes.
And what ideology and mentality is it that you seem to believe I have?
And what assimilation-programs have I put out?

You are, in fact,, blaming me for every single bad thing a white person have done. You hate me because of my skin-colour, nothing more..
You refuse to see logic when I write here, because you hate me being white.

Sorry, ut I will not go down to your level. It truly makes me sad that there are hateful people like you out there.
Re: Tribal Marks by Warfibabe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Abeg E don do oh!. . . If you both have personal issues with each other, please take it outside. . . Seriously you are bugging some of us with your rubbish writings. Thanks.
Re: Tribal Marks by JallowBah(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Warfibabe: Abeg E don do oh!. . . If you both have personal issues with each other, please take it outside. . . Seriously you are bugging some of us with your rubbish writings. Thanks.

We dont have a personal issue, he just hate white people. And since I am white, I kinda feel the need to defend myselfsmiley
Re: Tribal Marks by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
JallowBah:
Are you serious? I you use logix, you would understand that I am talking about my husbands family. They depend on me and him, yes.

they do not depend on you. dont lie! you yourself said that you married last year and now you are living apart. why would his familay be so lowly to depend on you. so all this while they were starving. im not taking your useless stories. no way! angry

My husband is a bush-man, thats where that comment came from. When I say bush-people are good, does not make city-people bad. Again, logic. And I know you are living in London, acting hypocritical.

LOL @ "my husband is a bush man". what is a Fulani bush-man doing in Norwegia herdingg camels. cmon i am waiting for more your fairytales! cheesy angry

Look at whats going on in Araic countries to this date as well. I have never said that my system is better in every, single way. BUt democratic over dictator? Any day.

i would advise you to shut yourself about politics and economics and world affairs. you have the knowledge of a pea-brain in these matters. it is only countries such as libya, egypt, syria, iraq, lebanon, etc that are facing problems! why only them?!!! why not the other GCC countries LET ME TELL YOU WHY! it is because all the above mentioned countries initially started out as democracies after the colonists screwed up their original way of affairs and overthrew their monarchies. half of them succumbed to ill rule, democratic corruption (as is evident in countries such as India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Bolivia, etc., millitary-rule and finally dictatorship. tArab countries were never meant to be demcocratic and people-elected because that is the system there. your white-fellows destroyed their system and all that is evident today in the "Arab Spring" and etc.,

now take a look at the ARab Monarchies, ALL OF THEM ARE FILTHY RICH AND DEVELOPED!: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Qatar (richest GPP in the world), UAE, Oman Bahrain. ALL OF THEM ARE DOING WELL! I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE VISITED MOST OF THEM.

so you people need to stop trying to impose your useless systems on us. Even Iraq was so filthy rich, even under Saddam Hussein, Libyan had everything free, be it healthcare, food/fuel subsidies,etc, under Gaddhafi, Egypt was so stable under Hodni Mubarak. you see, after their monarchies where they destroyed under a chain event of circumstances, the people still unconciously reverted to a make shift system like the old one which was as a result riddled with holes but bore good marks of the original one.

today Iraq is rubble and ash, Liyans still have ntot got proper elections as most of the country is destroyed and devastated, while Egypt is being ruled by islamic fundamentalists who were "democratically elected" and is suffering excessively skyrocketing high--rates of inflation.

I got mine as a wedding-gift from his family.
She is half fulani, so she has every right to get tribal marks if she wishes to.

hahaha loooool tribal marks as a wedding gift from your family! WAOOOW you are a FAIL! i am not buying that story now.

no she doesnt deserve it. she is not tribal. neither will she get it unless you white fellows as usual go and pay someone to do it.

Again, show me where I show any kind of hate. Cause I dont. The only thing I have shown hate towards here,, is FGM. If you support FGM, I feel sorry for your daughters.. And I truly feel ssorry for your kids, who will learn the same hater towards white people as you display here. I may judge people on their looks, but I dont hate.

i am sick of showing you things.you have shown a tendency of slective blindness as in the case of the taxation. i will not show you anything. go figure.

And what ideology and mentality is it that you seem to believe I have?
And what assimilation-programs have I put out?

You are, in fact,, blaming me for every single bad thing a white person have done. You hate me because of my skin-colour, nothing more..
You refuse to see logic when I write here, because you hate me being white.

Sorry, ut I will not go down to your level. It truly makes me sad that there are hateful people like you out there

your ideology is one wherby you are trying to become like us, posting videos around of your oversized backside and how it makes you more closer to Africans, then hijacking our customs and making a mockery of i t when its clearly not meant for you and your people already make a mockery of us by studying us like lab rats. your people have already destroyed the handicrafts industry of many tribes, for example. today all that masks you see are mass-produced in factories in Ghana (ana article i will shorty write-up on in a thread), thereby destroying the truw workmanship and market of individual industries.

your fellows carry out mass trophy huntings across SOuth Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Swaziland and Kenya to fuel your big homes for "zebra skin" or "lion skin" rugs under the pretext of "population control". unlike us Africans who hunt subsituncly for the meat, you kill animals for skin, tusks, horns, teeth or ivory or to make those elephant-leg chairs that have recently flooded online markets. this is another example. go on ebay and you will see the big market on African animals. ofcourse the phase of the market for African humans has already passed now.

i hate you for what you are, for the sad fact that your people cant be trusted. you are an individual and i know you wont go to the above mentioned extents because now you may not be financially, etc capable. but if given a chance. .

you will never reach a level as high as mine. that is fact cool
Re: Tribal Marks by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
Warfibabe: Abeg E don do oh!. . . If you both have personal issues with each other, please take it outside. . . Seriously you are bugging some of us with your rubbish writings. Thanks.

yes she is right. i hate her people. she is a live example. today she has seduced a Fulani man and borne a kid with him. imagine tomorrow all her people start going to Gerhewols to look for free wives and being rich they can just buy the (though the Fulani have to much pride, i know to even make a dealing or sell themselves to this white-faced rats). jsut imagine tomorrow we wont have Fulani or any other African tribe like what happened to our poor Native American brothers. Cherokee, Chocotaw, Sioux, Iroquois, Mohican (exinct, Taino (extinct, carib (extinct save for 1 small population)) all these once powerful tribes today on the verge of extinction due to assimalation by whites. . angry
Re: Tribal Marks by JallowBah(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pagan.

There is no getting thourh to you, even when I talk with respect against your hate.
I have told nothing but the truth in this forum, and never tried to be anything I am not.
Don`t drag my child into your mockery of me, that is just low.
If you actually used logic, and read what I write, I wouldnt have to answer the same damn things over and over.

People like you will never listen to what anyone else have to say, unless they AGREE with you. Everyone else is wrong, you have the one and only truth. That is how your mind works.

From now on; ignore me, and I`ll ignore you. People who hate me have no place in my life, neither do they deserve my energy, and efford to talk with respect.
Again; leave my daughter out of it.

Have a fantastic day, fantastic life, and I pray that you one day will open your eyes and ears to other peoples sides of things, instead of viewing only your own, and I also pray that you one day will let go of all your hate.

Bye.
Re: Tribal Marks by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2012
JallowBah: Pagan.

There is no getting thourh to you, even when I talk with respect against your hate.
I have told nothing but the truth in this forum, and never tried to be anything I am not.
Don`t drag my child into your mockery of me, that is just low.
If you actually used logic, and read what I write, I wouldnt have to answer the same damn things over and over.

People like you will never listen to what anyone else have to say, unless they AGREE with you. Everyone else is wrong, you have the one and only truth. That is how your mind works.

From now on; ignore me, and I`ll ignore you. People who hate me have no place in my life, neither do they deserve my energy, and efford to talk with respect.
Again; leave my daughter out of it.

Have a fantastic day, fantastic life, and I pray that you one day will open your eyes and ears to other peoples sides of things, instead of viewing only your own, and I also pray that you one day will let go of all your hate.

Bye.

yes that is the truth , I only have proper insight. now get lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Pet Name Do You Call Your Hubby/spouse? / A Man Set Ablaze Because Of Being Intimate With His Mother In Enugu (pics) / The Ten Commandments Of An African Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.