Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night (25995 Views)

How I Lose My Phone Last Night / Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by LeJeun3: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
hardbody:

Please re-read with understanding and dont just post because you must utilize the internet airtime you have paid for in a cafe. If there are issues that surround an area i have little knowledge or skills on and i cannot afford the luxury of inquisitiveness, i act mug and lose nothing. It is good to know that you know it all and stand to prove that nothing wrong could happen to you. It is weaklings like me that stand to show where they buried mighty men like you, FWOOL

Whatever! Shows how fickle minded you are. Can't you be proactive? After you'll come here telling us what government should or shouldn't do. Why can't stand up and stop rumour mongering? But since it doesn't affect you or change anything for you so you let it fly.

Your signature says it all. Ur perception is warped!
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by 2black(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
am so much surprised what happened to my phone over night because I didn't switch it off. Cosmic ray eventually visited me but it didn't come alone, it came with Murphy ray, lasun ray, Muka ray & mama ray. I think the rays came to earth in search of Baba Ray. Lol
If you send false message to people because MTN is doing free sms promo, God is watching u

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by zikclassiq(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Switch off fire!
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by jimwisdom: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2012
I indeed switched off my phones yesternite, but 2receive it hot 4r,m my Beb, dis mrn because of d fake news on cosmic ray, which was a pure lies. Even til nw my babe, neva believed me tinkn dat i slept with gal in my hse. I hv done every explanations 2her get her convincing bt she couldn't believe such stories of cosmic ray. her problems remains dat she does want2 share me wit any other lady. because of say i sabi do.
Cosmic ray wahala, c me c trouble wit cosmic bomb, no more boko bomb. Naija everyday stories, 2morrow na jidee haram deadly food poisoning within d north. which one is real? Txs 4r,m JB
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by davsdon: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2012
undecidedas 4 me o.my phn was on on cus i kant afford me n my gals nyt kal

Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by toschzand1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
In this scientific age, will someone believe in such cock and mad bull story...rubbish.

Am soo money making mood no time for chicken shit stories.

Check this out. This site pays you $25 for signing up: http://www.virtapay.com/r/more2give2

Get your own free money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Man Scams Phone Buyer In Lagos / WhatsApp Temporarily Down / Huawei CEO Reveals Android Alternative, Claiming It’s 60 Per Cent Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.