Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night (26190 Views)

How I Lose My Phone Last Night / Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by yemstok(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2012
Cosmic Ray has turned my phone to Ipad2 o! I'm loving dis......which ray go come 2nite? I want my house to change to a castle. MUKA RAY i presume.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by chocckidd: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2012
Il Capitano: Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for Cosmic Ray parts 1&2 courtesy Nollywood.
loool...cosmic rays,the genesis
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Ejine(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2012
I soiled my pants last night while I was dreaming of a foursome with Cherokee D'Azz, Vida Guerra and Mistress Thunder from Sistas-Rule.com.

Maybe na cosmic ray cause am undecided
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by greatgod2012(f): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2012
my mum called me from her place dis morning to apologise dt she didn't call to tell me to switch off my phone yesternight,and dt hope nothing happened to me because she knew dt i'm not used to switching off my phone,and i responded dt if anything had happened to me, i would't be picking her call. Abi what do u think, i dont know how i would have subscribed to such nonsense.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Chanchit: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2012
My phone was nicely switched off, cos i don't knw what components make up my phone, i jst pick it up, make kals, browse and so on, so when i heard the news, i have to put it off, cos i won't even be needing it arnd that time, so it will cost me nothing to put it off..
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2012
No literate will believe that rumour
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2012
Cosmic ray ko, Cosmetic ray ni. I was readind a very interesting book until 2 am.

The kind of populatiion that easily believes such nonsense is the kind of population that will be easily be cowed and deceived by their leaders.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Solozzo(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2012
The cosmic ray hoax not withstanding, it is a good habit to switch off your phone at night, if not expecting a call. This practice prolongs life of your battery and phone and reduces pressure on the service providers. Saves you electricity bills too!
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Emylexray(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2012
"there will be wars and rumours of wars, see that ye be not deceived, for all these things must come to pass, but th end is not yet" what more signs do we need to know that the end is just at the doors!.. Rumours everywhere.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Exponental(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2012
My fones were right beside my pillow switched on. Even d NL page was intact wen I woke up.
Cosmic ko, cauatic nui
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by crackhouse(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2012
MrNigeria.:
my android phone screen broke yesterday night when it fell down on the ground. ..Abi na cosmic Ray cause am?
simply say my phone broke instead of saying Android. Naija people sef
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by polosky: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2012
If it was actually true, the first set of people that would have missed is GEJ and patience
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by crackhouse(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Nnaa but rumour dey spread like wild fire o. Don't underate the power of BB & Facebook.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by koolbird: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
that is funny
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by mallorca(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2012
ibemeekene: I don't belive in that
neither do i
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by ekundayoalo(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
Chaydee:
Am currently in Jupiter now grin grin
Amen to that
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by yemstok(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2012
crackhouse: simply say my phone broke instead of saying Android. Naija people sef

Abio! guess he wants to make a show of his phone..........must you announce to the world that you use an android phone?
Empty Vessels they say...............No hard Feelings o!
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by flakkybee(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Good morning, am so much surprised what happened to my phone over night because I didn't switch it off. Cosmic ray eventually visited me but it didn't come alone, it came with Murphy ray, lasun ray, Muka ray & mama ray. I think the rays came to hearth in search of Baba Ray. Lol
If you send false message to people because MTN is doing free sms promo, God is watching u.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by oladayo042: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Il Capitano: Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for Cosmic Ray parts 1&2 courtesy Nollywood.
LOL
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by decentboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
Guys mak i no lie, i off ma fone o, cuz i no want any surprises, with all d happenins in naija y i no go fear. Free me joor grin
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by lumeneng22: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
If you died bcs of your sturboness, ignorance or carelessnes nko? Black man sef, nawa. Anyway bbc news says the cosmic rays will enta in2 planet earth on 29t frm 12 midnite to 3.30am and cud be dangerous to phones if switch on. The wise man hears and get wiser.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by LeJeun3: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
phraze: There are alot of facts we should neva play with. Cosmic_rays are real, people who get the most infection are those on hills, worse than radio active waves. The Earth is still taking form or should we say shape. There are Natural disasters that hit other planet that havn't dare hit Earth. When they say this Night sometin wil run over the airwaves, no matter ur position, switch yo devices off.

Simply say you switched off your phone. What were the ''Cosmic Rays'' supposed to do to or for you?
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by yemstok(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
flakkybee: Good morning, am so much surprised what happened to my phone over night because I didn't switch it off. Cosmic ray eventually visited me but it didn't come alone, it came with Murphy ray, lasun ray, Muka ray & mama ray. I think the rays came to hearth in search of Baba Ray. Lol
If you send false message to people because MTN is doing free sms promo, God is watching u.

Yes o! through a 500inch Plasma TV
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
Good of you[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Ogegod87: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote
author=lumeneng22]If you died bcs of your sturboness, ignorance or
carelessnes nko? Black man sef, nawa. Anyway bbc news says the cosmic
rays will enta in2 planet earth on 29t frm 12 midnite to 3.30am and cud
be dangerous to phones if switch on. The wise man hears and get
wiser.[/quote]
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by adebayo201: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
History has shown dat men have learnt NOTHING frm history!

Cosmic rays?! Acidic rain! Red clothes? Eatin oranges? What nxt? Na aliens!
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by davades(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
Over ma dead body
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Kagawa: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
hown could i switch my phone off wen cosmic ray wan enta earth.... so that i will miss my chance of having super powers?
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Panshow(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
I switched off my fone yesterday and cosmic ray came and stole it.
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by LeJeun3: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why fear death if you know where you are going?
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by timmy7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
phraze: There are alot of facts we should neva play with. Cosmic_rays are real, people who get the most infection are those on hills, worse than radio active waves. The Earth is still taking form or should we say shape. There are Natural disasters that hit other planet that havn't dare hit Earth. When they say this Night sometin wil run over the airwaves, no matter ur position, switch yo devices off.

the question is who are the ''they''? Dem no get identity? So we should just believe and start peddling any unconfirmed romour?
Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by Dawdy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Na only cosmic ray, u no see cosmetic ray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / *** Glo Launches First 4G-LTE Network In Nigeria! *** / How To Check If Your Phone Supports Virtual Reality Headset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.