Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California (27068 Views)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Pictures Of Davido, Wizkid, Skales And Olamide With Their Girlfriend!! / Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
Well the English here is too much, I believe that when you pay somebody for services and he or she is not able to keep his own part of the deal then there has been a breach of contract. Another question that will come to mind is that after the breach of contract by the EME, did they apologies to the fans that purchased ticket from them and did they promised that they will refund the fans. REFUND is definitely a must in this condition, in fact, damages need to be paid too. If Banky W can be proved to own majority of the shares of EME from document that can be obtained from Corporate Affairs Commission then I believe Banky W/EME has to refund the fans. The fans has the right to sue them for collecting money from them in a dubious way which otherwise is 419.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by KingisBack: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
strangest: Well the English here is too much, I believe that when you pay somebody for services and he or she is not able to keep his own part of the deal then there has been a breach of contract. Another question that will come to mind is that after the breach of contract by the EME, did they apologies to the fans that purchased ticket from them and did they promised that they will refund the fans. REFUND is definitely a must in this condition, in fact, damages need to be paid too. If Banky W can be proved to own majority of the shares of EME from document that can be obtained from Corporate Affairs Commission then I believe Banky W/EME has to refund the fans. The fans has the right to sue them for collecting money from them in a dubious way which otherwise is 419.

2nd year in a row o!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by norrisman: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
These guys done advance o. How da hell are they able to choose what appears on their public timeline on Twitter? I sent a tweet asking about the fraud but it doesnt appear on their timelines. I gave it a few minutes and sent a hero worship tweet and voila it appears on their timeline! How da f*@k are they doing this? Even Twitter thinks it isnt possible to delete tweets on your public timeline.
@wizkidayo
@bankyW

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by 193: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
fittty: This is what u get when u pay local artist to perfom in d international scene..... Besides who knows or listen to these dead nigerian artist music abroad? undecided only those yoruba boys in london, yankee..

End of discussion
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
mavinc4u:

i will explain to you how it works since you didn't get her explanation.your argument is like asking me to pay money into your account for a deal and i did as discussed but you didn't carry out the deal,i came to you asking for a refund since it didn't work out and you asked me to go and collect my money from bank since it was where i made the payment that i didn't pay you directly but the so called money hit your account.is that not a sign of fraud? which means you knew the deal won't work out and you demanded for money to be paid into your account and now you are smiling that the maga has paid,the maga can't possibly asked for money back cos he didn't pay directly to you but the bank.relate this with what the lady is saying and you will understand.

ofcourse I read what she wrote.She said the promoter NOT the artists refunded those who paid physical cash but now, those who paid online are asking the artists to refund them.

Isnt that an irony ?

I believe those who paid online ought to meet the promoters that refunded fans who paid physical cash cuz the money for such concert would probably be managed by the promoters.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Agiliti(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
KingisBack:

2nd year in a row o!

OMG! Did you just said second time? As in una enter one chance two times? Yesterday it was Jim Iyke that scammed one lady like that, today na Banky W/EME... Tomorrow dem go enter stage begin sing "maga no need pay", God is watching them. My advise is that you guys should take LEGAL action and make sure that every entertainment house in Nigeria gets a BCC of their actions. I have a good lawyer here in Nigeria should in case you want to proceed accordingly smiley
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Agiliti(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by mavinc4u(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ofcourse I read what she wrote.She said the promoter NOT the artists refunded those who paid physical cash but now, those who paid online are asking the artists to refund them.

Isnt that an irony ?

I believe those who paid online ought to meet the promoters that refunded fans who paid physical cash cuz the money for such concert would probably be managed by the promoters.

No sir,those who paid online paid into the artists account not the promoters,they refunded those that paid cash because it entered their account. @ op,you should have asked your bank to charge back and they would understand better.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
KingisBack:

You seem to know everything about nothing.

Like someone said, are you Banky? I doubt you are, but what I don't doubt is that you might have been one of his London side chics at one time or the other.... or ure aspiring to be. Why don't you just sit on the sidelines and watch the bombs go off instead of jumping in the middle of the fray and getting decimated by shrapnel? People are here complaining of how they were duped, and apart from your post above all you've chatted na straight up Barbage (Barbage is like the older cousin of Garbage --- worse smelling and even more putrid. Just so you know).

No be by force to type. Ok, we don hear you and we thank you for your advice. Just remember, this is not Peckham, this is Cali and theres a way we handle our problems here, so we'll appreciate if you sit on the sidelines and let us handles ours. When they take your pounds 2 years in a row, then you can use your advice on yourself and fellow Londoners. But until then.......

Have a seat!

you are a monkey! you have your was of handling things yet the op had to resort to twitter and nairaland to complain about losing her money? well done!

its not by force you read, nobody is holding your eyelids open you can easily skim over whatever you don't like slowpoke.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith:

you are a monkey! you have your was of handling things yet the op had to resort to twitter and nairaland to complain about losing her money? well done!

its not by force you read, nobody is holding your eyelids open you can easily skim over whatever you don't like slowpoke.

Sharaap dia, make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by strangest(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ OP, una money is in the hands of either the promoter or Banky W/EME, since Banky W/EME has refused to comment or address the issue like the promoter did, then I have no choice than to conclude that Banky W/EME are the ones that stole your money.. Smh abeg next time make una call MAVIN records, cos these other boys na thieves
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by chucky234(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Haba Banky,see as you wan turn that pikin from Wizkid to Wizthief.
Which kain advance yahoozy you come dey teach that small boy na,Banky take sofri ooooo
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by chucky234(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
norrisman: These guys done advance o. How da hell are they able to choose what appears on their public timeline on Twitter? I sent a tweet asking about the fraud but it doesnt appear on their timelines. I gave it a few minutes and sent a hero worship tweet and voila it appears on their timeline! How da f*@k are they doing this? Even Twitter thinks it isnt possible to delete tweets on your public timeline.
@wizkidayo
@bankyW
Bankole when translated to English means BankThief
What do you expect?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by 27naira(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why don't the aggrieved party follow a legal channel? Nairaland go pay una money ni?

Left for me, all these artists for don broke become person like me no dey watch stage performance.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
WoooW - 6 thousand views.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by logica(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Won le le le...baddest boyyy...won le ba ba ba...baddest boyyy...
Make una chase well well o. Una don enter catch me if you can. When you get your money back, let us know.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by putro(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
too bad for nigeria image abroad. if things continue like this i wonder how nigeria is going to prosper with thieves in politics and fraudsters in entertainment, our supposedly idols. Really too bad. Continue ruining our image out there and don't stop the looting i wonder where generation to COME will run to where there is no place to run to
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by putro(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
NIGERIAN ARTIST FROM DOPE PUSHING TO DEFRAUDING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF INTERNATIONAL TOUR. WHAT A SHAME
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by BabaEleko(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Well, this is what i got for calling out Banky W and his crew out on twitter.

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by godswill4m(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
lol
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by BabaEleko(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
godswill4m: Yoruobas and their betrayal spirit... Am hating this EME stuff, among the Yoruba artist i know na 2 Face better pass all of them.

2Face na Yoruba? You don sha mayan zombie.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by godswill4m(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Boyloaf: Advance Fee Fraud.

AFF
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by LadyDee1(f): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ OP

are you killing yourself about this 419 commited in broad daylight!!

Theres something that covers us called ' VISA CHARGEBACK'
If you paid online and received no service, you inform your bank and they do an immediate chargeback and investigate...
Simples
if all those that paid for tickets online are told to do a chargeback on there credit card used for paying these phantom tickets
Trust me, EME will be flagged up a fraudulent company..

Hope that helps... So sorry for the whole mess...

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by tlops(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
whoever listens to their noise??
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nedu31(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If they are representatives of EME,then the fans know who to hold for their refunds.Besides,your campaign seems to focus on the artist not the promoters even the frontpage title inclusive.

If neither of the artists DIRECTLY collect money from you,why accuse them of fraud when something beyond their control occurred ?
Hey! Mr.it seems u ar 1 of their spoke man,the same tin happen to uniport student government when they invite Wizkid,after paying that son of fraudster, 4 hrs to d show he twitt that he is not coming again.To refound money na anoda war
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by mavinc4u(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lady Dee: @ OP

If you paid online and received no service, you inform your bank and they do an immediate chargeback and investigate...
Simples
if all those that paid for tickets online are told to do a chargeback on there credit card used for paying these phantom tickets

you are correct,charge back does a lot,it charges more than the initial payment,you might even go in debt after that.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Zenakoboko(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
@OP that was quite lengthy but well detailed and chronicled.

Daaaaaayuumm! These EME celebrity-wannabes are fraudsters, I really dont care whether it is their fault or not.
They should be sued right away for advanced fee fraud (419). Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! that's what it is!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
but whizkish had stolen two songs before; pakuromo and holla at your boy, so this aint a surprise. just pity for naija youths raising their rep
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lady Dee: @ OP

Simples

To be honest, I never knew about this. I've discussed this issue several times with my mom and friends and the suggestion never came up. :/
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Small waves, but we're making them.

[url=http://africamusiclaw.com/2012/08/aml-exclusive-promoter-eche-enziga-emole-explains-why-he-is-angry-over-emes-cancellation-of-the-wizkid-california-concert.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AfricaMusicLaw+%28Africa+Music+Law%E2%84%A2%29]Promoter Eche Explains Why He Is Angry Over EME's Cancellation Of The Wizkid California Concert[/url]

Angry US Fans Call For Banky W's Arrest Over Show Fraud

Big shout out to Laila Ikeji:
[url=http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/wizkid-skales-banky-w-eme-allegedly.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LailaIkejisBlog+%28Laila+Ikeji%27s+Blog%29]Wizkid, Skales, & Banky W (EME) Allegedly Defraud Fans In California USA[/url]

Wizkid, Skales, & Banky W (EME) Allegedly Duped Their Fans In California?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
UPDATE: Now that the truth has been revealed, Banky W has been trying frantically to contact Royal Entertainment. I am assuming contact has been made as the promoters have revealed that Banky W is denying his friendship with Toni, the girl who's direct messages have been leaked. Just as we thought he would

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana. / BBA Prezzo Flaunts New Girlfriend(photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.