Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California (27047 Views)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Pictures Of Davido, Wizkid, Skales And Olamide With Their Girlfriend!! / Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2012
More.

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2012
More.

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by fstranger8: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Well, I'm not a swooning female. I attend all shows by Africans, primarily Nigerians, as a funny means of patriotism. If you attend their shows, more artists will come.

Yes you are. You are a gullible, easily impressed, swooning female. You just got pwned. You will get over it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . eventually!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your contributions.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8: Olodo FUTA graduate. That guy is miles better than you. Ode oshi. verb ko, berv ni. He used it correctly as an adjective. Ode iranu!

The other day,you used iragbijile to attack me.today,na fstranger.O mope mi oraye gbogbo radarada yi even before now.

Swoon is either a verb or a noun.Female is an adjective and only an adverb or adjective can modify it.Swoon has no adverbial or adjectival form.dont mislead people with your virtual knowledge.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by fstranger8: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88: Thank you for your contributions.

BTW, on a side note; you actually paid $100.00 to go watch Wizkid and Banky? Is the $100.00 for a lifetime pass or just one show?

Wow. these dudes are making a killing. Mehn, omo boy needs to 'soji.' Wait a minute, how many more people like you are out there in Cali and Vegas and which other states again?

Secondly, lets be fair to this guys, Cali is far though from the east coast . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Last ones.

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by fstranger8: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The other day,you used iragbijile to attack me.today,na fstranger.O mope mi oraye gbogbo radarada yi even before now.

Swoon is either a verb or a noun.Female is an adjective and only an adverb or adjective can modify it.Swoon has no adverbial or adjectival form.dont mislead people with your virtual knowledge.

http://www.onelook.com/?w=swooning&last=swoning&loc=spell1
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/swooning
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/swooning?r=66
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8: BTW, on a side note; you actually paid $100.00 to go watch Wizkid and Banky? Is the $100.00 for a lifetime pass or just one show?

Wow. these dudes are making a killing. Mehn, omo boy needs to 'soji.' Wait a minute, how many more people like you are out there in Cali and Vegas and which other states again?

Secondly, lets be fair to this guys, Cali is far though from the east coast . . . .

$50 per VIP ticket. I bought two. It was a birthday gift for my friend. General admission was $25 or $30.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Jyde89: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi:

Banky W is EME. Its obvious you don't know what you speak of.

I hope he wins the all championship Nigerian youth award. Epitome of what is wrong with Nigeria and its youths.
After the publicity he got here today, i doubt if he would even be allowed to present an award.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by basher(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8: @OP: I have no sympathy for you or anyone for that matter. You want American accent, well you got it: Banky W. Banky W was never talented in the first place. How he became an household name in Nigeria can only be explained by people like you willing to pay 100 bucks to go watch him and his 'cute face' and 'nice Americanized accent.'

Well, he has brought his American honed skills to Nigeria and mastered the difficult art of duping loose, gullible, impressionable female fans like yourself. Suck it up, it is a game and you lost. Stop whining and GTFOH.

Rubbish! It's not a game. It's a clear case of cancellation and applicable procedures should apply.

What, so we are all playing games with reputable acts like Femi kuti etc? Nothing wey person no go read for this NairaLand. Its all a game?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Jyde89: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88:

$100 for two VIP tickets.
wow, no offence but i'ld rather they pay me to come watch them spill out their overly repeated lyrics while the dj play's their CD at the background,i think i'ld rather give my money to an upcoming fuji artist,atleast i'ld be sure of a live band.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Jyde89: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88:

$100 for two VIP tickets.
wow, no offence but i'ld rather they pay me to come watch them spill out their overly repeated lyrics while the dj play's their CD at the background,i think i'ld rather give my money to an upcoming fuji artist,atleast i'ld be sure of a live band, not studio remix.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Dotman01(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: OKAY!!!

Why would you waste your money on EME artists?!!

The only Nigerian acts that are worth seeing on stage remains Tuface & Duncan Mighty..

M.I and the Chocboy crew are also terrible on stage..

Sorry you got duped by ........
Duncan mighty ko duncan dwarf ni. Dem dey mention better artist u dey talk duncan.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by LesbianBoy(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2012
@Ogugua sorry for your loss
@obowunmi why the hate what did bankyW do to you?

Btw i noticed something and this is one of the reasons i dont take comments here seriously! When the story of davido beating up a taxi driver came up, many were badmouthing him calling him arrogant, ''spoitbrat'' and whatnot some even said he is always involved in one controversy or the other and that his (davido's) career wud not last! Someone tried to give excuse for davido by saying he is young that's why he is misbehaving and involved in controversies. But some ppl on that thread would have none of that and said, is(davido) the only young artist? LOOK AT WIZKID he is ''level headed'' and has no controversy bla bla bla.......they went on amd on praising WIZKID! yet i can see some of those same ppl badmouthing wizkid and his EME crew in this same thread! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Dotman01(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88: Banky W and crew never planned on coming to California, due to distance. Leaked DM's from twitter.
due to distance ke? there are no flights in US again?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ideylaff: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
LesbianBoy: @Ogugua sorry for your loss
@obowunmi why the hate what did bankyW do to you?

Btw i noticed something and this is one of the reasons i dont take comments here seriously! When the story of davido beating up a taxi driver came up, many were badmouthing him calling him arrogant, ''spoitbrat'' and whatnot some even said he is always involved in one controversy or the other and that his (davido's) career wud not last! Someone tried to give excuse for davido by saying he is young that's why he is misbehaving and involved in controversies. But some ppl on that thread would have none of that and said, is(davido) the only young artist? LOOK AT WIZKID he is ''level headed'' and has no controversy bla bla bla.......they went on amd on praising WIZKID! yet i can see some of those same ppl badmouthing wizkid and his EME crew in this same thread! lipsrsealed

@ Lesbian boy, you are only as good as your last behaviour bro. what do you expect them to say about WizKid.. eee ya pele.. the group/label have done bad, so they deserve everybit that comes their way unless they speak up to defend their own side of the story

where is the money these days that ds boys are toying with their reputation over what they could make in the future.. Wizzy just won MObo and MTV... just imagine if I hook up and drop this on their desk>

They should man up and addresss the issue. Puleaseeeee

I see WizKid and Banky W have changed their BB Pins/devices....hmmmmm They must have something to hide....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by davades(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ OP forward this to Japhet J.Omojuwa...he can shout
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dotman01: due to distance ke? there are no flights in US again?

Lol. Ask Banky. He's not a stranger to this land.

davades: @ OP forward this to Japhet J.Omojuwa...he can shout

Thanks. Great idea. I didn't even think of that.

What I cannot comprehend is how EME called Royal Entertainment to book a show at which they never planned on performing. Is that not 419?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. Ask Banky. He's not a stranger to this land.

What I cannot comprehend is how EME called Royal Entertainment to book a show at which they never planned on performing. Is that not 419?

can you prove that?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ideylaff: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith:

can you prove that?

All you have bn doing on this thread is have a go @ people who have genuinely lost money one way or the other

Are you Banky W by any chance.....hmmmm you are coming across on thos lines..... oooo

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Just throwing it out there- get a legal person (could be a student gan sef) to write a nice sexy threat to the company's head. Threaten to report them to the US equivalent of the home office for fraud.
This is very dangerous for them as they won't be able to get working permits if the accusations are found to be true, trust they won't risk anything they'll refund you immediately.
If they don't respond, report it to the police and whoever deals with trading standards over there- you can nab them on many things. For one I am 100% sure these party promoters do not pay 1kobo of tax. . . . . . . .
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by neeyee88: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
livapul86:
Eyaah! Nne, Ndo. I suggest you guys that were scammed try to create a facebook page to Warn others and give them as much bad publicity as possible. If one of you have any sort of media contact especially Press in Nigeria then write the person with details of the fraud. Don't keep Quiet.
Trust me bro, writing a Nigerin press wont be a great idea...those guys have a good number of entertainment journalists on their payroll...trust e on that one. If the editors are on their payroll, dem no born any maga well make him write bad about the bad guys...
what I will suggest is that this should flood the blogs...facebook, twitter, blogs etc that way, the press will have no choice but to have it in their papers...BANKY CALLS HIM VERY GOOD BAD GUY...that guy knows what he is talking about bro...smooth criminal!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
ideylaff:

All you have bn doing on this thread is have a go @ people who have genuinely lost money one way or the other

Are you Banky W by any chance.....hmmmm you are coming across on thos lines..... oooo

lol- no that was an innocent joke. i'm just curious, the messages don't actually prove anything this is all just hearsay. if they can back this up with evidence they have something, and something hot! this can be potentially damaging to the label.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by ifyalways(f): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by KingisBack: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith: Just throwing it out there- get a legal person (could be a student gan sef) to write a nice sexy threat to the company's head. Threaten to report them to the US equivalent of the home office for fraud.
This is very dangerous for them as they won't be able to get working permits if the accusations are found to be true, trust they won't risk anything they'll refund you immediately.
If they don't respond, report it to the police and whoever deals with trading standards over there- you can nab them on many things. For one I am 100% sure these party promoters do not pay 1kobo of tax. . . . . . . .

You seem to know everything about nothing.

Like someone said, are you Banky? I doubt you are, but what I don't doubt is that you might have been one of his London side chics at one time or the other.... or ure aspiring to be. Why don't you just sit on the sidelines and watch the bombs go off instead of jumping in the middle of the fray and getting decimated by shrapnel? People are here complaining of how they were duped, and apart from your post above all you've chatted na straight up Barbage (Barbage is like the older cousin of Garbage --- worse smelling and even more putrid. Just so you know).

No be by force to type. Ok, we don hear you and we thank you for your advice. Just remember, this is not Peckham, this is Cali and theres a way we handle our problems here, so we'll appreciate if you sit on the sidelines and let us handles ours. When they take your pounds 2 years in a row, then you can use your advice on yourself and fellow Londoners. But until then.......

Have a seat!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by livapul86(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
neeyee88:
Trust me bro, writing a Nigerin press wont be a great idea...those guys have a good number of entertainment journalists on their payroll...trust e on that one. If the editors are on their payroll, dem no born any maga well make him write bad about the bad guys...
what I will suggest is that this should flood the blogs...facebook, twitter, blogs etc that way, the press will have no choice but to have it in their papers...BANKY CALLS HIM VERY GOOD BAD GUY...that guy knows what he is talking about bro...smooth criminal!
Sir, you've made a valid point. But am certain there are some disgruntled journalists that detest them for the mere fact that they aren't on their payroll.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by manny4life(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
Just when I was gonna purchase tickets Wizkid show in DC for my lil sis, now this? shocked shocked shocked

I think I'm gonna hold off...
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Moses247(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Maybe there Broke. Hehe anoda way of making mooey grin
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by mavinc4u(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If they are representatives of EME,then the fans know who to hold for their refunds.Besides,your campaign seems to focus on the artist not the promoters even the frontpage title inclusive.

If neither of the artists DIRECTLY collect money from you,why accuse them of fraud when something beyond their control occurred ?

i will explain to you how it works since you didn't get her explanation.your argument is like asking me to pay money into your account for a deal and i did as discussed but you didn't carry out the deal,i came to you asking for a refund since it didn't work out and you asked me to go and collect my money from bank since it was where i made the payment that i didn't pay you directly but the so called money hit your account.is that not a sign of fraud? which means you knew the deal won't work out and you demanded for money to be paid into your account and now you are smiling that the maga has paid,the maga can't possibly asked for money back cos he didn't pay directly to you but the bank.relate this with what the lady is saying and you will understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos / Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her / Checkout Yemi Alade's New Hairstyle (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.