Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California (27066 Views)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Pictures Of Davido, Wizkid, Skales And Olamide With Their Girlfriend!! / Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
[size=14pt]UPDATE: I originally paid 22 June 2011. Today is 2 September 2012. I have finally received my refund. I'm too lazy to count how many days I've waited. All I know is that it was too long. However, a result is better than no result. They have all apologized for the long delay.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good. Ask and you shall receive.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Kingback:

Ehen, so he can come and wear that their Naija wig in our own court?

Mba, we're good. Keep your Lawyer. Worst case we look for a $7/hr Ambulance chaser to represent us.

Is that a wig or a mop?
They should have just not bothered with it if that is how raggedy they look.

Must naija copy? I don't see this whole lawyer ensemble thing in north America.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2012
obowunmi: Good. Ask and you shall receive.

More like "demand and you shall be given back what is rightfully yours".
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Orikinla(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2012
190*:
I aint suprise.d

Never been a fan of these hoodlums
Not in my past, present or future, I aint suprise.d dey've defrauded lots of people with these concerptof theirs,and I'm 100% sure not a single dime would be refunded

I can never see myself snapping up a ticket 2 go see banky or wizkid
I rather feed d pigeons

Sorry ogugua - take heart, @least now u know better

ONLY DUMMIES FALL FOR THESE SCAMS.
IT ANOTHER NIGERIAN RACKET.
THESE NIGERIAN SCAM ARTISTS USE THE CAMOUFLAGE OF MUSIC AND MOVIES FOR 419 FRAUD, DRUG TRAFFICKING AND PROSTITUTION.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2012
ogugua88: [size=14pt]UPDATE: I originally paid 22 June 2011. Today is 2 September 2012. I have finally received my refund. I'm too lazy to count how many days I've waited. All I know is that it was too long. However, a result is better than no result. They have all apologized for the long delay.[/size]

this is brilliant! well done! you have done well. Please talk everyone through the process? So others can also start pursuing the same. Did you get it from Paypal or directly from the promoters?
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by sixbon2000(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2012
Na wah for naija celebs oo

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
queensmith: this is brilliant! well done! you have done well. Please talk everyone through the process? So others can also start pursuing the same. Did you get it from Paypal or directly from the promoters?

It all started with this thread. Once the promoters found out I was modding the celeb section, Uwa told me to write what's transpired in the last 14-15 months. There's no better platform than Nairaland as Nigerians, home and abroad, frequent here. Other bloggers and websites took what I wrote and used it on their sites, making this story bigger than Uwa or myself even imagined. I guess EME was pressured as Banky W called Eche personally and told Eche to give his email address to people who haven't been refunded. Eche called me and gave me the address. I proceeded to emailing Banky W, who apologized several times and forwarded my email to the "appropriate people". He forwarded the email to them about mid-to-late August. Banky was actually going to send the money by mail with a CD as they were stalling, but I finally got my refund on the 2nd via Paypal.

If you want what's rightfully yours, then you have to demand it. This goes from getting back refunds to fighting for equality in justice. No handouts in life, sometimes, even if you're right.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by obowunmi(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kudos!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by queensmith: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
ogugua88:

It all started with this thread. Once the promoters found out I was modding the celeb section, Uwa told me to write what's transpired in the last 14-15 months. There's no better platform than Nairaland as Nigerians, home and abroad, frequent here. Other bloggers and websites took what I wrote and used it on their sites, making this story bigger than Uwa or myself even imagined. I guess EME was pressured as Banky W called Eche personally and told Eche to give his email address to people who haven't been refunded. Eche called me and gave me the address. I proceeded to emailing Banky W, who apologized several times and forwarded my email to the "appropriate people". He forwarded the email to them about mid-to-late August. Banky was actually going to send the money by mail with a CD as they were stalling, but I finally got my refund on the 2nd via Paypal.

If you want what's rightfully yours, then you have to demand it. This goes from getting back refunds to fighting for equality in justice. No handouts in life, sometimes, even if you're right.

good girl! we need more nigerians like you!
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 14, 2012
smiley Gotta shout for what's right.
Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Today marks one year that EME cancelled for the second time, leading to the biggest media storms Cali Nigerians ever partook.

*sipping lemonade bought with refund money*

Re: Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California by kevwe09: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana. / BBA Prezzo Flaunts New Girlfriend(photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.