Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story (2067 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story by dotcomnamename: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
I Respectfully Request The Mod Put This On The Front Page If Possible.

Pls Read This Carefully And I Would Appreciate No Insultive Words Here, If You Cannot Give Any Advice, Pls Don't Bother To Comment. Thank You.

[b]DUPE IS A 45YRS OLD SINGLE LADY WITH A VERY GOOD JOB.SHE MET DEMOLA WHO RESIDES IN UK 2RU FACEBOOK ALMOST 2YRS AGO & HE PROMISED TO MARRY HER. 6MNTHS INTO THEIR RELATIONSHIP DEMOLA CAME TO NIGERIA & SPENT 5WKS WITH HER,HE MET HER CLOSE FAMILY & FRIENDS & PROMISED TO COME & WED HER IN 5MNTHS TIME. DUPE CLDNT GET 2RU TO HIM AGAIN 2MNTHS AFTER HE RETURNED TO UK. SHE TRIED ALL SHE CAN TO KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HIM BUT HIS FRIENDS CLDNT TELL HER ANYTHING. . AFTER 9MNTHS OF COMPLETE SILIENCE FROM DEMOLA ,DUPE MET JIDE AN EX-BOYFRIEND WHO WAS ON 2WKS VACATION FROM AMERICA.DUPE OUT OF LONELINESS SLEPT WITH JIDE ONCE BEFORE HE RETURNED TO AMERICA. A MONTH LATER DUPE DISCOVERED DAT SHE WAS PREGNANT, SHE INFORMED JIDE ABOUT D PREGNANCY & HE SAID SHE SHLD GO FOR D&C. SHE WAS STILL THINK ABOUT WHAT TO DO WHEN DEMOLA CALLED FROM UK TO ASK FOR HER FORGIVENESS. HE SAID HE HAD SOME PROBLEMS SHORTLY AFTER HE RETURNED TO UK BUT HE HAS SETTLED D PROBLEM NOW. HE SAID HE WLD BE COMING TO NIGERIA IN 2WKS TIME, HE SAID DUPE SHLD START MAKING ARRANGEMENT FOR THEIR WEDDING. DUPE IS SERIOUSLY CONFUSED NOW, SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO.[/b]
PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE CAN U PLS ADVICE HER
Re: True Life Story by 193: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
she should just go for the A-Z and remove the baby
Re: True Life Story by awesomebenji(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
She is 45years old?! She better dnt try abortion @ll. She shld let demola knw wat has befell n if he 4give her, goodluck 2 her and if nt, she shld continue wit Jide. If Jide also refuse to take responsibility, dat means she becomes a single mother. Nothin spoil...ok?

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
there is no way one can address the issue without insulting either the OP or DUPE. but if i were to be in the best position to advise her, i'd tell her to follow her mind. *abortion/D&C is murdering an innocent yet-to-be-formed baby, depriving him of life...
Re: True Life Story by Tedpgrass: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
for those that understand the reproductive capacity of a woman in mid forties... a termination is not an easy option and shouldn't be considered lightly.

A promise is not real until performed. If the groom to be doesn't turn up in 2 wks...... as he didn't a few months previously...., then Dupe has lost both ways.

Simply explaining the situation to her groom to be should be the way forward.
DEFINITELY will not advise her to get a termination.

If Demola isn't ready to accept her "gift" or "liability", Dupe should get a move on and fortify her abilities as a single mother.

Having said this, its her preference that rules, at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story by jhydebaba(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
All these girls sef, den go dey do shakara till grey hair go comot for their head. Now, wetin make we do for you wen shakara don end? Ok, D n C na 3k. If you dey fear, born ur pickin make u dey look am for face. Na so you write ur own destiny. #Gbam.
Next case.
Re: True Life Story by slimyem: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Tedpgrass:

for those that understand the reproductive capacity of a woman in mid forties... a termination is not an easy option and shouldn't be considered lightly.

A promise is not real until performed. If the groom to be doesn't turn up in 2 wks...... as he didn't a few months previously...., then Dupe has lost both ways.

Simply explaining the situation to her groom to be should be the way forward.
DEFINITELY will not advise her to get a termination.

If Demola isn't ready to accept her "gift" or "liability", Dupe should get a move on and fortify her abilities as a single mother.

Having said this, its her preference that rules, at the end of the day.
end of!!!
Re: True Life Story by vivianc(f): 12:30am On Aug 17, 2012
In my opinion, the lady should come out clean and tell the truth cos lie will definitely lead to more lies. The lady must be heartless if she walks down the aisle with this huge secret. Whether she has to go for the abortion or not should be their decision together after the man must have calmed down. But if the man can't let this go which is understandable, then she should have her baby since she has the resources to take care of the baby.
Re: True Life Story by DIG1: 12:57am On Aug 17, 2012
She shld not go 4 d D&C, tell d UK guy wats up, he shld take d decision, she never can tell if she will conceive again. Na wao, condom don finish 4 Naija, @ dat age she still dey pregnant mistakenly.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story by Tedpgrass: 5:34am On Aug 17, 2012
@ slimyem....

Thanks
smiley smiley
Re: True Life Story by mspookie: 5:45am On Aug 17, 2012
She shud keep d baby (she's already 45 and her chances are low anyways)and remain single. Maybe not!

Am waiting for OP to unveil what happened in the 2nd part of dis TRUE STORY.
Re: True Life Story by Spy360(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2012
45yrs?
Re: True Life Story by 193: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2012
^No 65
Re: True Life Story by gmhc(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2012
awesome_benji: Sh
e is 45years old?! She better dnt try abortion @ll. She shld let demola knw wat has befell n if he 4give her, goodluck 2 her and if nt, she shld continue wit Jide. If Jide also refuse to take responsibility, dat means she becomes a single mother. Nothin spoil...ok?
Am in support of dis. #gbam

1 Like

Re: True Life Story by 4wardever(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
She should go and marry Jide oh since she has a soft spot for yankee guys (no pun intended), and has once dated him.
At least, it's safe to say that she's quite familiar with Jide more than Demola.
As for the pregnancy, she would be toying with her life if she attempts to remove that baby. If Jide insists on not taking responsibility, she should humbly go and raise the child alone. Don't think Demola would.
Re: True Life Story by Gbexy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
it's a little bit complicated!
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
4wardever: She should go and marry Jide oh since she has a soft spot for yankee guys (no pun intended)

None taken.

@topic
45yrs and still sleeping around on a whim? Hmmm indeed wisdom doesn't come with age.
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
^ angry
Re: True Life Story by lythia: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
she should just go for the A-Z and remove the baby
..wonder y u think tru ur anus....what if d girl dies tru the process al in d name of pleasin a guy?

1 Like

Re: True Life Story by MMM2(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
I need a condom undecided
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: ^ angry
And what ails you young man?
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Where art thy evidence she was sleeping around?
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

[b]DUPE IS A 45YRS OLD SINGLE LADY
DUPE MET JIDE AN EX-BOYFRIEND WHO WAS ON 2WKS VACATION FROM AMERICA.DUPE OUT OF LONELINESS SLEPT WITH JIDE ONCE BEFORE HE RETURNED TO AMERICA.
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
And that's called sleeping around? U disappoint, lordy sad
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: And that's called sleeping around? U disappoint, lordy sad

And what do you call it?
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
For goodness' sake, the other guy, what's his name again?, was out of the picture already. She might as well not have heard from him again.
Re: True Life Story by awesomebenji(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: For goodness' sake, the other guy, what's his name again?, was out of the picture already. She might as well not have heard from him again.
His name's JIDE, d smart guy 4rm Yankee...lol
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: For goodness' sake, the other guy, what's his name again?, was out of the picture already. She might as well not have heard from him again.

And she ever so casually sleeps with him....I await what you call it.
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Well. . . .she could. She wasn't bound to anyone at that instant. If she hadn't come out of that pregnant, we wont be saying all this stuff.
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Well. . . .she could. She wasn't bound to anyone at that instant. If she hadn't come out of that pregnant, we wont be saying all this stuff.

So until a girl gets pregnant its ok to sleep with whoever...ok, got you sauer.
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lord_Reed:

So until a girl gets pregnant its ok to sleep with whoever...ok, got you sauer.
We probably are looking at this from different perspectives. I understand that you are religious.
Re: True Life Story by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer:
We probably are looking at this from different perspectives. I understand that you are religious.

Religious or not what is good is good, what is bad is bad. How old do you have to be to realise that some stuff ain't good for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m In Love With An Akwa Ibom Girl Called ESTHER:: / Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... / Do It Really Work Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.