Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... (2063 Views)

See How 9ja Lady Was Shame 4 Saying She Cant Date Man who Cant Giv Her 50k 2wkly / I Cant Date A White Guy! 2 Touching, 2 Touching! / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by marvelck: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2012
Most guys may not fancy the idea of dating a girl that has been with a guy or enough guys before, probably in a long relationship. like when a girl has dated guy A for like two years, left him and dated another guy (Guy B) for another two years or more, before now ending up with you. How would you feel? considering the stuff she must have done with these guys while dating them. such as taking in for a guy and losing the pregnancy later, have lived before with a guy for years as a live-in-lover (even playing husband & wife), or was once engaged and already known to the family of a guy before calling off the engagement. Can you as a guy later date a girl with such a past?

1 Like

Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Mynd44: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2012
I see noting wrong with it
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Caracta(f): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2012
There's no perfect person. The fact that they've been with so many partners doesn't make them less human, neither is it written on their foreheads. If he is mine, he's mine, regardless of his past relationship(s).
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Lawfredsam(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2012
Dats nasty,dat gal is 2 4th hand(tokunbo)
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Mynd44: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2012
Lawfredsam: Dats nasty,dat gal is 2 4th hand(tokunbo)
And what are you tear rubber?

2 Likes

Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Egbagirl(f): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2012
@OP, how many girls have you been with?
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Flygeriana(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Go for virgins then.
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by AdeniyiA(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2012
a relative high level of trust is built with a virgin if u're not around than a once 'community servicer'.
Meanwhile a guy who wants 'an intact pot' must not break or contribute to d further breaking of others'.
(dont do unto others wat u wouldnt accept)

1 Like

Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Enice(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2012
This is a silly post and does not require my response.
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Mynd44: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2012
E nice: This is a silly post and does not require my response.
I swear
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by slimming: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2012
It is a matter of choice.
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Kenistry(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2012
Why not, dere r ppl once u come across dem, evrytin seems right, no matter wht she has done in d past. Ma ex gf has bn wit many men b4 me bt i love her immensely, i still do till nw dou she cldnt wait 4me cos she jst got married. So her personality matters alot
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by CrazyMan(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2012
Caracta: There's no perfect person. The fact that they've been with so many partners doesn't make them less human, neither is it written on their foreheads. If he is mine, he's mine, regardless of his past relationship(s).
Well said...
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Etranshub(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2012
marvelck: Most guys may not fancy the idea of dating a girl that has been with a guy or enough guys before, probably in a long relationship. like when a girl has dated guy A for like two years, left him and dated another guy (Guy B) for another two years or more, before now ending up with you. How would you feel? considering the stuff she must have done with these guys while dating them. such as taking in for a guy and losing the pregnancy later, have lived before with a guy for years as a live-in-lover (even playing husband & wife), or was once engaged and already known to the family of a guy before calling off the engagement. Can you as a guy later date a girl with such a past?
ur description accounts for over 75% of naija babes above 20yrs so wat do u wants us to do with em?
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Mynd44: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2012
^^
You should ask the OP if he is any better
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Tedpgrass: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2012
marvelck: Most guys may not fancy the idea of dating a girl that has been with a guy or enough guys before, probably in a long relationship. like when a girl has dated guy A for like two years, left him and dated another guy (Guy B) for another two years or more, before now ending up with you. How would you feel? considering the stuff she must have done with these guys while dating them. such as taking in for a guy and losing the pregnancy later, have lived before with a guy for years as a live-in-lover (even playing husband & wife), or was once engaged and already known to the family of a guy before calling off the engagement. Can you as a guy later date a girl with such a past?

When you say "most guys"...... please speak for yourself... and not make generalization.
Secondly, the girls you have "chopped": what is their fate
Simply repackage and its men like you, who persistently make a claim for virgins.... not women with character, that fall prey.

Rather than wasting time airing your musings here,
why don't you stop fornicating and just maybe, may readily find an under 20.... who may not tick the box re: maturity, style etc.

.......... and then, only then we would have to listen to you complain about her.

Shaiza!!!!
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Tedpgrass: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2012

When you say "most guys"...... please speak for yourself... and not make generalization.
Secondly, the girls you have "chopped": what is their fate
Simply repackage and its men like you, who persistently make a claim for virgins.... not women with character, that fall prey.

Rather than wasting time airing your musings here,
why don't you stop fornicating and just maybe, may readily find an under 20.... who may not tick the box re: maturity, style etc.

.......... and then, only then we would have to listen to you complain about her.

Shaiza!!!!
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by holyvirgin: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2012
@op... They say a lady kisses many frogs b4 she meets her prince charming. Bt 4 me, i am a virgin and wouldn't want a second handed property.
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by omosexy1: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2012
holyvirgin: @op... They say a lady kisses many frogs b4 she meets her prince charming. Bt 4 me, i am a virgin and wouldn't want a second handed property.

Go and rest with your virginity
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by holyvirgin: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2012
omosexy1:

Go and rest with your virginity
don't hate... If u hav a prob wit me then check ur little brain. Onukwu
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2012
holyvirgin: @op... They say a lady kisses many frogs b4 she meets her prince charming. Bt 4 me, i am a virgin and wouldn't want a second handed property.
I sense some discombobulation in this comment of yours.

First you say girls kiss many frogs before meeting prince charming, then you say you do not want second handed property. So are you saying you have rights to kiss frogs and expect the frogs to remain brand new or you expect yourself to remain brand new after kissing gazzilion frogs, or what exactly are you yapping about, biko?
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Tenderly1(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2012
what is this,what kind of acient baby are you @poster?smh
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by mspookie: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2012
Y WILL ANYONE HIDE MY POST
WTF
SOMEBODY BERRA GET READY TO TAKE A RIDE TO HELL
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by holyvirgin: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: I sense some discombobulation in this comment of yours.

First you say girls kiss many frogs before meeting prince charming, then you say you do not want second handed property. So are you saying you have rights to kiss frogs and expect the frogs to remain brand new or you expect yourself to remain brand new after kissing gazzilion frogs, or what exactly are you yapping about, biko?
i expect a virgin, sm1 who has never kisd b4. We'll learn and grow 2geda
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by bjbaba: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
i dont know about u o, me i go 4 virgin.dats has not tasted banana before. shocked
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
Ok then, keep it up!
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by cindyrella(f): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Op,Nobody is perfect.
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by amiskurie(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Truth is bitter @op,I feel u joor angry..all the pple against u here probably had settled for ladies with galactic big black-holes capable of swallowing all the stars.tongue Go for the best joor! cheesy
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by leeport: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dumb thread
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by amiskurie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Tenderly1: what is this,what kind of acient baby are you @poster?smh
I'm yet to see a lady in support of the OP.WHY?... grin
Ladies are being encouraged to keep up with the Kadashians grin...ok Go ye into thy world and keep the thingy enlarging,enlarging and enlarging.for thy Mynd_44,thy sexkillz will at the last bus-stop.cheesy cheesy
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Etranshub(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
holyvirgin: dreamz dreamz

(1) (2) (Reply)

33 Romantic Thank You Messages For Your Loved Ones / . / Is It Ok To Tell A Lady She Looks Fat In A Good Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.