Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation (11447 Views)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Ibeyi Talk About Their Yoruba Heritage In A New Interview / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by JallowBah(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
sambos994: Oh god...the mudslinging still raging on. undecided undecided undecided

Told ya.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
sambos994: Oh god...the mudslinging still raging on. undecided undecided undecided

LOL, Sambo, you know we don't mean no harm *snicker*.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Teach Ms. Darskin!!!

But u know dummies cant be taught.

Sho....proved that.

lol...

i mean seriously.

every thread or discussion does not have lead to an argument.

i hate when people fight facts man. undecided
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol...

i mean seriously.

every thread or discussion does not have lead to an argument.

i hate when people fight facts man. undecided

I agree....some niggas hate to see certain people speaking facts but i bet a white or asian person said the exact thing you said....they would be like yeah and ooooooh.

Fake arse people stinks if u ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I agree....some niggas hate to see certain people speaking facts but i bet a white or asian person said the exact thing you said....they would be like yeah and ooooooh.

Sho you right!!!!
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Well sis it depends.

People who hate the truth refuse it regardless of who it comes from.
Jallow was giving it to some other nairalanders on the old wodaabe thread and they told her she must leave the forum because she "is white. And this forum is for Africans." grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by kandiikane(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
SMGDH!

What are you people arguing about again?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Well sis it depends.

People who hate the truth refuse it regardless of who it comes from.
Jallow was giving it to some other nairalanders on the old wodaabe thread and they told her she must leave the forum because she "is white. And this forum is for Africans." grin grin grin grin

I see your point however others that are non-blacks would get more nods on this site.

But i see your point though.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: SMGDH!

What are you people arguing about again?

https://www.nairaland.com/1020833/lets-talk-fgm-female-core/3#11858854

cheesy cheesy

@chima most definitely you're right as well.
that is true. uncle tom came from Africa too. grin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

cheesy cheesy

that is true. uncle tom came from Africa too. grin

Lawd not Uncle Tom!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

cheesy cheesy

that is true.uncle tom came from Africa too. grin

LAWD, yall hurting me today. *wipes tears from eye for laughing so hard*

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
LOL.

Yeah he was whipping his fellow blacks but his ancestors came on the same ships.
And like they say the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree". lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
naijarican:

Sho you right!!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

lol somebody is stuck in the 70s!!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL.

Yeah he was whipping his fellow blacks but his ancestors came on the same ships.
And like they say the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree". lipsrsealed grin

Hmmmm. Thats why the hutus in Rwanda targeted tuts because Beligan treated tus like they were the token niggas......oops....i wasnt suppose to know that and i bet many didnt either....
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
*i can't believe i got myself to read that*
LMAO @ AAs cosigning each other, love it!!

The fact that I hv to read ur jargons MsDark itself is sickening.
I mean ur post was filled with general knowledge of every layman on the streets of Nigeria about some 'past' barbaric things 'we' did based on culture......(I hv never said FGM was good, so i don't get ur point)
This discussion has never been about Acculturation(Random and pointless!)
Argh! u accuse me of not knowing how to read and u write this crap based on what?? What i wrote or your assumption?!
I mean d question still remains what were u insinuating??!
U never answered my question. If u did, it would hv been easy to know where exactly u are coming from, i mean i can't be asking d same question over and over again
My take: You are coming from the view point that you are westernized and that SL isn't. Like that wasn't enough, u are linking your westernization to enlightenment. Meaning, u believe enlightenment gave birth to western culture(westernization). Now, this is where i disagree with you.
I don't give a shit about Acculturation and I'm tired of u guys and ur wikipedia filled knowledge. Can i feel like I'm talking to someone that can think for a second
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

lol somebody is stuck in the 70s!!

You know you parrot your parents saying those 70's/80's colloquialisms? LOL
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by fushia(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yo, naijarican, I still want to hear you spit your accent in my ears.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Someone please pray for this hediot.

Shollypopz: *i can't believe i got myself to read that*
LMAO @ AAs cosigning each other, love it!!

The fact that I hv to read ur jargons MsDark itself is sickening.
I mean ur post was filled with general knowledge of every layman on the streets of Nigeria about some 'past' barbaric things 'we' did based on culture......(I hv never said FGM was good, so i don't get ur point)
This discussion has never been about Acculturation(Random and pointless!)
Argh! u accuse me of not knowing how to read and u write this crap based on what?? What i wrote or your assumption?!
I mean d question still remains what were u insinuating??!
U never answered my question. If u did, it would hv been easy to know where exactly u are coming from, i mean i can't be asking d same question over and over again
My take: You are coming from the view point that you are westernized and that SL isn't. Like that wasn't enough, u are linking your westernization to enlightenment. Meaning, u believe enlightenment gave birth to western culture(westernization). Now, this is where i disagree with you.
I don't give a shit about Acculturation and I'm tired of u guys and ur wikipedia filled knowledge. Can i feel like I'm talking to someone that can think for a second

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ALL OF SIERRA LEONE IS BARBARIC.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I AM WESTERNIZED AND THE WHOLE OF SALONE IS NOT.

SHOW ME WHERE I ATTACKED ALL OF AFRICA.

TELL ME WHAT THE DEFINITION OF WESTERNIZATION IS AND CONVINCE ME IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACCULTURATION AND THAT ACCULTURATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ENLIGHTENMENT.

You sat on here for nearly 30 minutes and came with this lame response.
CHUPID ME! I am talking to a rock.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
fushia: Yo, naijarican, I still want to hear you spit your accent in my ears.

Huh? Still? When we talk 'bout dat?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
I really want to know what is being taught here about Enlightenment, i mean this gets ridiculous evry time i scroll up
Or are you talking about Enlightenment in terms of formal education or the "Age of enlightenment".....

Sure, it would be different if it was a white person ...Typical AA statement! u guys are in extreme mental bondage walahi! I mean that statement is even pointless addressing.....
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
I see somebody had Somalian type education.

Nobody better never say all of A........is smart!!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by fushia(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
naijarican:

Esh, you don't remember me nomore?

On that AA thread?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
naijarican:

I see you over there being fass.....heffa.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Someone please pray for this hediot.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ALL OF SIERRA LEONE IS BARBARIC.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I AM WESTERNIZED AND THE WHOLE OF SALONE IS NOT.

SHOW ME WHERE I ATTACKED ALL OF AFRICA.

TELL ME WHAT THE DEFINITION OF WESTERNIZATION IS AND CONVINCE ME IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACCULTURATION AND THAT ACCULTURATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ENLIGHTENMENT.

You sat on here for nearly 30 minutes and came with this lame response.
CHUPID ME! I am talking to a rock.

Shut ur silly mouth up...why capital letters??!! LMAO!
Are u blind?? I remember previously stating that as my assumption in the previous post which u did not dispute
The fact that u hv two dimwitted mices cosigning ur post doesn't mean u're making any sense
There was a reason why i asked what u are trying to insinuate...I mean use ur damn brain, my friend!
LMAO! @ sitting down here...girl, when i saw ur post, i was about to ignore u but i tend to always give ppl d benefit of d doubt. Just maybe i can get ur brain working
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I see you over there being fass.....heffa.

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I once heard a sympathizer of those who support the act say that if more western women recieved such treatment it will lower their promiscuous tendancies....as they wont be able to enjoy sex like their male counterparts.

Smh....in otherwords sex is meant for men only. Its ok to be a wh0re as long as you carry two bag loads of sp3rm and testosterone lol.

What makes this even worse is some of the women support this. I read of an event in a rural town in Sierra Leone where the women would beat and threaten severe punishment on,repatriates or home grown woman wh advocate to end FGM in that part of SL.

Crazy and barbaric. Maybe I am westernized but I can't get down with this sickness.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
fushia:

Esh, you don't remember me nomore?

On that AA thread?

I remember the name, but I don't remember you saying you wanted to hear my voice.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shut ur silly mouth up...why capital letters??!! LMAO!
Are u blind?? I remember previously stating that as my assumption in the previous post which u did not dispute
The fact that u hv two dimwitted mices cosigning ur post doesn't mean u're making any sense
There was a reason why i asked what u are trying to insinuate...I mean use ur damn brain, my friend!
LMAO! @ sitting down here...girl, when i saw ur post, i was about to ignore u but i tend to always give ppl d benefit of d doubt. Just maybe i can get ur brain working

Mtchewww! You the one ain't got a lick a sense heffa. Don't even play! LMAO @ you being mad at MsDarkSkin for telling the truth, and pissed at us for co-signing. *ahhhkekekekekekekekekekekekeke*

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
naijarican:

Mtchewww! You the one ain't got a lick a sense heffa. Don't even play! LMAO @ you being mad at MsDarkSkin for telling the truth, and pissed at us for co-signing. *ahhhkekekekekekekekekekekekeke*
Telling the truth about wat?! "That Africans are not westernized??"
Mad @ u??.....lmao! yeah, rit! I mean read previous posts and think AAs, it's not that hard, really!
U'all are just co-signing each other's stupidity and u knw how much that entertains me
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Telling the truth about wat?! "That Africans are not westernized??"
Mad @ u??.....lmao! yeah, rit!

Go back and read what she said chile, and this time try to comprehend. Good Lawd girl.

[img]http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/102620-gaga-facepalm.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
naijarican:

Lmao.....your admirer wanna hear your accent.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
[img]http://www.dependablerenegade.com/.a/6a00d8341bf82953ef017742b4f7ca970d-800wi[/img]
Argh! I'm tired of asking d same damn question and getting gibberish in return angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing / Umumba, Umuahia Passes Vote Of No-confidence On Eze Godwin Okechukwu Ogbonna / What Does Ur Native Name Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.