Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation (11450 Views)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Ibeyi Talk About Their Yoruba Heritage In A New Interview / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
naijarican:

Mtchewww! You the one ain't got a lick a sense heffa. Don't even play! LMAO @ you being mad at MsDarkSkin for telling the truth, and pissed at us for co-signing. *ahhhkekekekekekekekekekekekeke*

That dummy dont know the meaning of cosigning....buf if someone is keeping it real and makes sense..i will stamp my approval on it.

It is different when folks cosigning shit and dont know what is going on or cant continue the conversation....

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
LOL. You have quoted me thrice and STILL have nothing to say but "ahhhaha! she typed in capital letters!" grin

I typed in uppercase so you could read it clearly.

Trust me I am not frustrated but in awe and amazed at how daft a human being can be.
I asked for a simple task (do the research) and each time you fail to come through.

The "Age of Enlightenment" is still ongoing Follyshopz.
As we speak someone, some people and some nation is undergoing great change due to influence and reflection...ENLIGHTENMENT.

ABSOLUTELY, western cultures (namely Western European ones) underwent lots of change and learning to get where they are just like many others.

This is why 'google is your friend. You see, the word "barbaric" is Greek in origin and pertains to a word for heathens which we know as "Barbarians". Although this term was used to describe anyone who was not Greek as a form of prejudice, the group most notably associated with the term were the Germanic peoples of Scandinavia and this was a rather fitting term.

Germanic: A (once) lawless, ruthless and horrible people who carried out grave acts on each other and everyone the came in contact with. Some of the most famous of these people were the Vikings, Angles, and Saxons.

These people would go on to maim, kill and steal land from anyone they came into contact with.

Their descendants make up the majority of present day Scandinavia, Germany, The United Kingdom (Angles and Saxons) and practically most of western Europe and North America (whites). In the process of traveling and coming into contact with foreign peoples (Arabs, Asians and Africans) they began to change their thinking, way of life and sought to understand the concept of conscience, law and the human mind. If there are a people who have drastically changed as a result of acculturation it would be them. Because they began to learn the value of "CHALLENGE AND QUESTION", although EVERY society had their own philosophers and people who believed in evolving from their primitive pasts, they became the face of this process hence the term WESTERNIZATION.

Yes, imperialism and prejudice was and perhaps still is a nasty trait that they carried with them however, certain principles like the ones I wrote about the backwardness of people around the world (infanticide, human sacrifice; etc) have been eradicated for many due to contact with them (westerners) and their own self reflection of what is right and wrong. In the process the westerners too learned. In fact many American laws or principles are a direct result of foreign influence. It's a trade off or again "rubbing of minds".

This is fourth grade history shollycoughdrops.

So what I am insinuating is that the belief that people other than the individual themselves, have the right to decide their s3xuality and whether or not they should have their clit0ris scraped are in my honest opinion backward and unenlightened.

This has NOTHING to do with ALL of Africa but my disgust with an act.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL. You have quoted me thrice and STILL have nothing to say but "ahhhaha! she typed in capital letters!" grin

I typed in uppercase so you could read it clearly.

Trust me I am not frustrated but in awe and amazed at how daft a human being can be.
I asked for a simple task (do the research) and each time you fail to come through.

The "Age of Enlightenment" is still ongoing Follyshopz.
As we speak someone, some people and some nation is undergoing great change due to influence and reflection...ENLIGHTENMENT.

ABSOLUTELY, western cultures (namely Western European ones) underwent lots of change and learning to get where they are just like many others.

This is why 'google is your friend. You see, the word "barbaric" is Greek in origin and pertains to a word for heathens which we know as "Barbarians". Although this term was used to describe anyone who was not Greek as a form of prejudice, the group most notably associated with the term were the Germanic peoples of Scandinavia and this was a rather fitting term.

Germanic: A lawless, ruthless and horrible people who carried out grave acts on each other and everyone the came in contact with. Some of the most famous of these people were the Vikings, Angles, and Saxons.

These people would go on to maim, kill and steal land from anyone they came into contact with.

Their descendants make up the majority of present day Scandinavia, Germany, The United Kingdom (Angles and Saxons) and practically most of western Europe and North America (whites). In the process of traveling and coming into contact with foreign peoples (Arabs, Asians and Africans) they began to change their thinking, way of life and sought to understand the concept of conscience, law and the human mind. If there are a people who have drastically changed as a result of acculturation it would be them. Because they began to learn the value of "CHALLENGE AND QUESTION", although EVERY society had their own philosophers and people who believed in evolving from their primitive pasts, they became the face of this process hence the term WESTERNIZATION.

Yes, imperialism and prejudice was and perhaps still is a nasty trait that they carried with them however, certain principles like the ones I wrote about the backwardness of people around the world (infanticide, human sacrifice; etc) have been eradicated for many due to contact with them (westerners) and their own self reflection of what is right and wrong. In the process the westerners too learned. In fact many American laws or principles are a direct result of foreign influence. It's a trade off or again "rubbing of minds".

This is fourth grade history shollycoughdrops.

So what I am insinuating is that the belief that people other than the individual themselves, have the right to decide their s3xuality and whether or not they should have their clit0ris scraped are in my honest opinion backward and unenlightened.

This has NOTHING to do with ALL of Africa but my disgust with an act.
Unlike you, i hate typing and this has gone on for too long, none of my questions hv been answered and i'm not about to read d bullsh*t above. Till then, read about Age of Enlightenment, the origin of civilization, the different time and culture d two(enlightening & civilization) took place, i go with the dictionary meaning of westernization. And just maybe, ur brain would finally grasp what I've been putting out to you. When u are done, give me a reply worth reading.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I once heard a sympathizer of those who support the act say that if more western women recieved such treatment it will lower their promiscuous tendancies....as they wont be able to enjoy sex like their male counterparts.

Smh....in otherwords sex is meant for men only. Its ok to be a wh0re as long as you carry two bag loads of sp3rm and testosterone lol.

What makes this even worse is some of the women support this. I read of an event in [size=18pt]a rural town in Sierra Leone[/size] where the women would beat and threaten severe punishment on,repatriates or home grown woman wh advocate to end FGM [size=18pt]in that part of SL[/size].

Crazy and barbaric. Maybe I am westernized but I can't get down with this sickness.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
by quoting this you SONNED yourself.

BIG TIME!
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

by quoting this you SONNED yourself. BIG TIME!
@ d end of d day, my assumption that u were inferring that SL wasn't enlightened is right
[img]http://theblacksentinel.files./2008/06/stupid1.jpg?w=500[/img]
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Unlike you, i hate typing and this has gone on for too long, none of my questions hv been answered and [size=18pt]i'm not about to read d bullsh*t above[/size]. Till then, read about Age of Enlightenment, the origin of civilization, the different time and culture d two(enlightening & civilization) took place, i go with the dictionary meaning of westernization. And just maybe, ur brain would finally grasp what I've been putting out to you. When u are done, give me a reply worth reading.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
@ d end of d day, my assumption that u were inferring the SL wasn't enlightened is right

No, your assumption that you could accuse me of dissing an entire nation and continent and getting away with it, has been DEBUNKED at the end of this day! grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by JallowBah(f): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
None of this has to do with the topic. You guys started fighting over NOTHING in here, just some random things from a different thread. Come on now. Let it go.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
JallowBah: None of this has to do with the topic. You guys started fighting over NOTHING in here, just some random things from a different thread. Come on now. Let it go.

direct this to SnapCrackle&Popz wink
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
JallowBah: None of this has to do with the topic. You guys started fighting over NOTHING in here, just some random things from a different thread. Come on now. Let it go.
I'm innocent....direct it to MsIdiDudu
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Ybutterfly: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Let list other countries beside African countries that may have or had in the past participated in FGM....

It looks like FGM in African countries bringing up emotional memories for some chatters.

What you guys think about the Middle East engaging in FGM?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Let list other countries beside African countries that may have or had in the past participated in FGM....

It looks like FGM in African countries bringing up emotional memories for some chatters.

What you guys think about the Middle East engaging in FGM?

Oh yeah and SOUTH AMERICA tongue grin

I had no idea, those places are in Africa. grin grin grin grin grin

Some folks need to get a solid grip!
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Telling the truth about wat?! "That Africans are not westernized??"

grin

Like I said,

MsDarkSkin: Someone please pray for this hediot.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ALL OF SIERRA LEONE IS BARBARIC.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I AM WESTERNIZED AND THE WHOLE OF SALONE IS NOT.

SHOW ME WHERE I ATTACKED ALL OF AFRICA......

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by naijarican(f): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin

Like I said,

Still continued??!....
lmao! Girl is hurt!
Read carefully till you find d answer to your questions, I'm really patient with st*upid ppl
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2012
This was a Slaughter.......It's almost as if someone got exposed for having Little to None~Known sources of Intelligence at All.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by sambos994(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:
This was a Slaughter.......It's almost as if someone got exposed for having Little to None~Known sources of Intelligence at All.

I know right?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane: Again, oh no she di-ent.

cheesy

lol@this^

and This grin grin grin Tha Gaga Gif is Hilarious.

naijarican:

Go back and read what she said chile, and this time try to comprehend. Good Lawd girl.

[img]http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/102620-gaga-facepalm.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by kikuyu1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
Enough of all this oyibo bs! African women incomprehensibly mutilating themselves over ancient mumbo jumbo!ENOUGH ALREADY!! I've noticed a childish moderation,or maybe its the filters chosen-wtf is 'female core mutilation'!?? I won't post the photos from a site that explains gender issues simply enough even for backward minds to avoid unjustified bannnng. While you're all whining about African backwardness,exemplified by FGM there are things you should know.
Look at these photos.
http://karanjazplace..com/
Clitoral elongation and double headed sausages! Who would've known,especially slaves of the mainstream media??
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
lol@pretending to be a women and getting crucified

#Shollypopz=Shymmexx=Stay getting roasted whether as a man or a women.

What a sick stalking lunatic.

Blowing Kisses at me for a month and a Half and you were a dude!!!...

Yo you are the most closeted forum queeer ever son....Disgusting.

Dude even use to talk about how cute i was

Awwww Man

Remember the mr nairaland contest?...

#TeamRoyal

"Snap back and a Ear ring"

.....smh.

Gayest Nairaland dude ever

Steals pics of people even women and post them in his profile and assumes fake identities.

LmL Get a Life ya fhhucking Weirdo.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@pretending to be a women and getting crucified

#Shollypopz=Shymmexx=Stay getting roasted whether as a man or a women.

What a sick stalking lunatic.

Blowing Kisses at me for a month and a Half and you were a dude!!!...

Yo you are the most closeted forum queeer ever son....Disgusting.

Dude even use to talk about how cute i was

Awwww Man

Remember the mr nairaland contest?...

#TeamRoyal

"Snap back and a Ear ring"

.....smh.

Gayest Nairaland dude ever

Steals pics of people even women and post them in his profile and assumes fake identities.

LmL Get a Life ya fhhucking Weirdo.

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
lol @ royal feeling violated! grin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Here too??!!
I should be scared of ppl on this site....U guys are scarily creepy *shudders*
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
bittyend: Do I need to answer the question as well? grin

Cuddlemii:
I caught u. You replied like you were shollypopz and edited it. I hope shollypopz is not the same as bittyend?

https://www.nairaland.com/994867/seriously-why-sexkillz-mod/9#11508013

^Look at how many names he is using in this thread.

smh

Shollypopz post history literally contains the name Royal over bout 70 times, even on his alt sholly(multiple shollys) account he writes my name a million times

Pages,and pages and pages of Sholly writing the name "Royal".

This Fhaggot has been stalking my like some nutcase....

https://www.nairaland.com/shollypopz/posts/13

^Pages after pages after pages of him constantly writing my name on a female alt account

This niqqah got problems.

Real Talk go outside and get a life and stop stalking Good Looking American Guys on Nigerian forums ya fhucking closet queer.

Pretending to be a Woman just to talk to me.

uhgggg

Nasty.

Nasty Azzz closet Homoo
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
What are u really trying to achieve with this...Dude i never spoke to you unless u quoted me first. I mean, am i to post links of how many times u wrote my name on this site.......
How sick can one be?? Really??!
According to you I've written ur name up to 60 times right??!!...Why are u still seeking my attention??
this is more than dumb....this is craziness!! Like u need serious help sort of craziness

What sort of attention seeking is this? I'm sure MsDark has a lot of attention both online and offline to give to you, no need to commit suicide. Like seriously, I think u're that sick. Beyond crazy, I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shymmex get a life and stop following me around dude

You are a creep fam.

Real Talk

You ain't got nothing else better to do but follow me around pretending to be a girl?

I saw you screw up your post on your bittyend account and addressed the post to bittyend writing as "shollypops" persona under the bitty name and you quickly edited it

You are one gay azzz niqqah son

Gay as Hell.

why are you following me fam? lol whatchu think im cute or something Fhaggget?!?

Stay away from me Fam.

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fhagg azz niqqah saving my pics and beaten off to them...

Following me around tha goddamn forum under a female account like some fhhucking weirdo

I only like females you closet Queeer...stay away from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRrkUy9KJ48
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
No one is following u around, stop imagining things
Seriously, go see a psychologist Royal
#No joke!!

In case u don't realize, u are going on every thread calling me Shymmex. And then I'm stalking you??!!....smh!
I really feel so sorry for you....I mean didn't ur family notice d signs. Ur sickness is getting out of hands

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2012

Why is this fhaggot stalking me??^^^ His "alt" of his "alt" account stalking me....

https://www.nairaland.com/1014734/friend-ex-boyfriend-photos-bb/5#11760693

This shid is ridiculous

Lmfaooooooo Flat out Utter Fhaggot.

http://www.nairaland.com/*shollypopz/posts

^gonna have to copy and paste the Link because the asterisk blocks it

..The guy literally has an entire post history talking about Royal and speaking of himself in third person

[size=15pt]Dude get a Life...[/size] LmL How sad is your life?..Sitting on Nairaland all day talking to yourself on multiple accounts?.

damn this is pathetic.

bittyend: Do I need to answer the question as well? grin

Cuddlemii: I caught u. You replied like you were shollypopz and edited it. I hope shollypopz is not the same as bittyend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? / what's the difference between ibo and Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.