Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (14014 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by alaoeri: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2012
One thing i like about chris brown despite the media bruhaha the guy still keep his headup winning grammy & alot of awards even in the just concluded bets award that is to say the guy is good, if the guy is just average & not up τ̲̅ȍ the task the media stunt would have kill his carrier. Keep up the good work breezy & for rihanna just keepon fvcking around only time 'll tell.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2012
onila: how can she move on when her heart is with someone else(Chris brown) cry

its only GOD that can help you find love again

even though she dates someone else-she will be still thinking of him cry

I am in that situation

So am I #sadface
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Imagineers: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2012
The problem created by our assumed equality will never end until we turn to God.

God never created us equally!! Look at your fingers!!

Westernization is preaching equality that they themselves can not sustain. A woman is decreed to for God-sake respect her husband irrespective of financial status. When you see a man reaching out for his punches, psychologically he wants to claim his self-respect.

Most times when a woman respects the husband, he reciprocates.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Decryptor(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2012
pleep: lol true.. but i think that ties into what i was trying to say. Alot of women have a subconcious sexual desire for rough and abusive partners (many men have that fantasy too).

So its dumb when society has a boo-hoo party for a woman that chooses a situation that she knew could get physical. Rihana herself said she likes rough men.
Exactly! Most women like men who are harsh! She dated a basketballer who doted her with care but dumpd him...now she who she is missing!
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nwandol: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2012
See guys,if twas a Nigerian musician someone would have asked how it affects the price of garri in the market.Fake wannabes

5 Likes

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by klax(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2012
Abeg Rihana make we hear word u hear u silly pooh go back to him ok and let finish up with by sniffing ur life out of u.A adage had said it all that "A DOG that will lost will NOT HEAR THE WHISTLE of the HUNTER"

When everybody told Whitney Houston did she listing? NO. At the end of it all who was the looser, she was ofcourse she lost it all and even died Boby(Brown) still alive, enjoying his life. Rihana madam die for Love pls go back to Chris(Brown) ok and let us have rest, he had only battered you but this time around he will strangle you. Fool, she goat.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by redsun(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
alaoeri: One thing i like about chris brown despite the media bruhaha the guy still keep his headup winning grammy & alot of awards even in the just concluded bets award that is to say the guy is good, if the guy is just average & not up τ̲̅ȍ the task the media stunt would have kill his carrier. Keep up the good work breezy & for rihanna just keepon fvcking around only time 'll tell.

That is why Rihanna can't have enough of him.He is just a natural superstar.I am not really into him,but i think he is cool and "black"
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by tellwisdom: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
who is onila and kiss brown?
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by 190: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
ogugua88: If I slap my boyfriend for face and toss his keys outside at 2am, I deserve anything coming at me. I'm no fool. Don't start something you can't finish. Duh lol.

undecided undecided
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
'We all miss our Ex(s), in one way or the other'

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Holyrule(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
She said, Chris Brown was the love of his life... She still loves him.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Freiburger(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
991: 'We all miss our Ex(s), in one way or the other'
On the contrary, i do not have any reason for missing my Ex.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nwando.l.:
See guys,if twas a Nigerian musician someone would have asked how it affects the price of garri in the market.Fake wannabes
so true
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
she shouldnt hv left na, shey she said she is a masochist in her duet with eminem,the babe just needs help

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Dubemkelly(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its natural 2 miss someone esp an ex buh wen sum1 says,he or she misses one,it doesn't mean she wants u back buh cud mean dat she reminisces over da past memories nd has missed 'em...Wen ur ex says dat 2 u,its not intended 2 make u feel fly until she specifically tells u dat she wants u back serzly
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Chris brown is the only person who has loved rihanna. Other guys just hook up wit her because of her name.she has d same problem wit kim K wen it comes to men

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by donrulebiz: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Still me. Lol
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by labeecee(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Riri admitting to Oprah that she misses Chris Brown didn't come as a surprise to me. Those two are still crazy about each other. She over him, him over her.
As crazy as it sounds their love story ain't over yet rather its just starting. Y'all should watch out for Chris own admission. For all you know both might still be seeing each other privately.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Holyrule(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] hmmmm
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by dasparrow: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
pleep: In the west women are advantaged over men in every aspect of inter-gender relations. EVERY SINGLE ONE

That is so true, the same way men are advantaged over women in every aspect of inter-gender relations in Nigeria. Hence, my daughters will live in america and my sons can live in Nigeria if they so desire.

@Post

Rihanna needs to move on. I don't know why she is still talking about Chris Brown who gave her a swollen lip and a swollen eye.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
This fat sloppy nasty biitch Oprah has grossed a billion dollars off Demonizing Black American Men,and Shucking and Jiving for White America for about 2 decades now

It is so sickening...i hope that fat nasty biitch dies of a massive heart attack

Closet Lesbo Biitch

How many black men have suffered under neath her immortal wrath?...

If there is an Uncle Tom...is there also an Aunt Tammy?...

This Biitch is reprehensible to the Human Race.

Big Fat sloppy Nappy Headed Biitch Muwahhahahahh grin grin grin

I hope this Ho3 catches a stroke and dies of a brain aneurysm simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by sunshine247: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
I think they belong together since rih likes her men nasty so chris is just that perfect guy
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nkwazema(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: yeahh i feel you
If u guys have seen her latest musical video of WE FOUND LOVE. The guy she used dyed his hair and looks very much like chris brown, I guez she was trying to show how much she has missed him by been emotional in d video
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by maclatunji: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
jennykadry: She has never stopped loving Chris. It just was too evident

Hahaha! Help me out here. A girl actually likes you but is doing everything in her power to kill any chance of you being together.

One question: why?
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by songhia: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
It is obvious that she is miss chris! Especially wen she sees Jazy and Beyonce. I beliv chris is missin her too! All d mess dat happen was as a result of adolescent intollerance. Now dat she realise dat d press inflated d matter, it is left for her to apologise to chris for recivin bash frm press and all d women emacipators. Chris will surely accept her back!
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by bakynes(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
It was rumoured that Breezy and Riri spent time on a yatch in france having a long chat and RiRi wants Chris to break up with his nu girlfriend Kurrueche Tran.This same girl is known has the industry's bitch coz of the guys shez had affairs with from Drake to meek mill to Ashton kutcher,Chris should just forget her even though he loves her but wats the pride in getting back together with her after sleeping with so many industry niggas
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by logica(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
ogugua88: Rihanna is psycho. Didn't she hit him first? How many guys has she been with post-Chris Brown? Smh.
That's it right there! It was so bad that the dude even indirectly insulted her along the lines of "I have an ex girlfriend who has been with every guy in the industry"; and then she deleted him from her Twitter contacts.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by pleep(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
dasparrow:

That is so true, the same way men are advantaged over women in every aspect of inter-gender relations in Nigeria.
Interesting. How so?
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by 5p1naz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
[size=13pt]who is chris brown[/size] undecided
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
all dis arrogance in emotion will nt help both parties. D two of dem neva mature!
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lol.
Onila and her ilks should quit with the sentiments. Who says that she can't love other men after her break-up with Chris?
You guys must be watching too many soap operas. Jeez!! To love or not to love someone is a DECISION. There's no such thing as "meant to be together". If you make a deliberate effort to love someone, you will love him/her and you will be together. Rihanna can love other men and Chris can love other women. Fate is overrated Onila, you hear that? Chris and Rihanna are HISTORY.

Imagineers:
Most times when a woman respects the husband, he reciprocates.
I beg to differ.
Actually, in most cases he won't reciprocate. That's just a tale the old folks tell the young women while the reality on the ground is different.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2012
I hope this fat nasty Biitch Die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Writes On The Increased Fuel Price / Eldee As A 4 Year-old Toddler (Picture) / Sun Awards Olamide And Phyno Creative Personality Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.