Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (14039 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Smh Rihanna Still on This Yo lol
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by pleep(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
One_Naira:

I agree men do what women accuse them of. We do, no denying it, but the double standard needs to end. Women should also be held accountable for the same act. The police need to stop siding with women all the time because their are alot of males in jail for some ish they did not do and there are alot of guilty women walking around free for ish they did do.
In the United States the punishment for males is 40% more severe than for women who did the same crime.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Fulaman198(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
kandiikane: Awwwh! They should just get back together gawd dammit!

Heard she had a girlfriend for a while?

I am onto you
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
pleep: In the United States the punishment for males is 40% more severe than for women who did the same crime.

Especially if the males are black males. There are a ridiculous amount of innocent black males in jail/prison in the United States for crimes they never committed. The sad thing is that United States prisons are so harsh (much more harsh than the ones in Nigeria). Often these innocent men spend their entire lives in Prison or 30+ years before DNA evidence comes out to exonerate them.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by onila(f): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fulaman198:

Especially if the males are black males. There are a ridiculous amount of innocent black males in jail/prison in the United States for crimes they never committed. The sad thing is that United States prisons are so harsh (much more harsh than the ones in Nigeria). Often these innocent men spend their entire lives in Prison or 30+ years before DNA evidence comes out to exonerate them.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

nigerian prison is a dead zone
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by kandiikane(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fulaman198:

I am onto you

Lool, why? Wetin I do? tongue
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Babycoleen(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
onila: how can she move on when her heart is with someone else(Chris brown) cry

its only GOD that can help you find love again

even though she dates someone else-she will be still thinking of him cry

I am in that situation
hmmm me too i folow dey d situation o
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
Babycoleen: hmmm me too i folow dey d situation o
seriously, you nl girls. should drop this talk of 'can't get over your ex ' blah blah blah. its seriously old, and I'm sick of hearing it. lol
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by pleep(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
onila:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

nigerian prison is a dead zone
Hmmm.. american prisons may be worse, but in a different way. Prison ra[i]pe [/i]is endemic, and also homosexual and gang related initations. Racial violence, and murder is also common.

what are Nigerian prisons like?
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
I am pretty sure Prison Rapee and HomoErotic Behavior Happens in every Prison Facility all across the Entire World.

That is a good question though...What are Nigerian Prisons Like?....

Dead Zone Sounds Scary.

American Prisons are too damn Soft, compared to the rest of the world. American Prison is like a 5 Star Hotel with Room Service Compared to China Facilities.

That's why crime is so damn high, Prison Life is too Easy over here

Prisoners in America Live better than Some Poor People over here.

Multiple Meals a day, a bed, cable television, Drugs, Playstation....Hell New York and a few other states even Allow Conjugal Visits.

These Brothers Living Better than the Homeless

..I remember my fool azz cousin came out of Jail..and Smacked me on the Video Game...

I said..."Aye brah how you get so good at this Video Game, when you been locked up for the last 7 years?"

The Niqqah said..."man all we do is get high and play video games in the Pen"..

Smh.

Being the Richest Super Power has it's positives and it's negatives.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Royal you just motivated someone to do more crime mehn! Prison life isn`t decent anywhere. I definately don`t want to get locked up in a freaking cage like an animal even if the play xbox and serve burgers daily grin i watch them a lot on msnbc. American society is so bleeping sick
@Topic, RiRi needs me grin
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2012
Rihanna is psycho. Didn't she hit him first? How many guys has she been with post-Chris Brown? Smh.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by kandiikane(m): 4:59am On Aug 19, 2012
^lol, so because you hit your guy small (not even leaving a mark), you deserve to be beaten to a pulp?

Ogugua, if you smack your guy on his arm or something, do you deserve a broken jaw from it?

cheesy
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2012
If I slap my boyfriend for face and toss his keys outside at 2am, I deserve anything coming at me. I'm no fool. Don't start something you can't finish. Duh lol.

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Fulaman198(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, why? Wetin I do? tongue

I am beginning to think you are either male or turning lesbo on me
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2012
I know exactly what Kandii's Geniitals are...Ill Never Tell..

She is definitely "Different" Though

I started to suspect things when she kept writing about Wanting to Fhhuck me in the Azzz...What Woman Writes That?

Especially a Gambian Muslim Woman....

Hehe LmL

..That Perverse Muhammad and his Followers.....

Kandii Has a Voice Like Vladimir Klitschko Over the Phone.

Nah Im Lyin, I never heard her Voice Before...

...............lol

[size=24pt] ~{{{{{ tongue }}}}}~
[/size]
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Anyways, i saw the video of her interview with Oprah and to be honest i was kinda shocked that she was shedding tear over that dude.
FYI they are back together and he even gave her a reconciliation ring a few weeks back.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by pleep(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
Don't hit someone you cannot beat up, its simple. We learned that back in 1st grade.

Rihanna deserved it, even though Chris brown went overboard. (i heard she gave him an std )
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
pleep: Don't hit someone you cannot beat up, its simple. We learned that back in 1st grade.

Rihanna deserved it, even though Chris brown went overboard. (i heard she gave him an std )
urgh! Then she`s really a biatch if that is true.
I would smack any girl who passed an std to me over and over again.
He`s so dumb to take her back after all the dueces.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by pleep(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
^ Seriously. American men need to grow a backbone when it comes to women, they are such pushovers.

She took him to court and ruined is career, he is such a dumbass to bring such a destructive person back into his life.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^ I used to trip over her a lot until the Drake incedent and i saw a tmz about her leaving a NFL star`s house in the middle of the night. I`m like damn! Now i`m so team Adele that Rihana would have to shake more than her little b.u.t.t to get my attention. Lol!
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Freiburger(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2012
Well, i aint suprised might be she likes it rough, more bruises on its way.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by seedord247(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2012
ogugua88: If I slap my boyfriend for face and toss his keys outside at 2am, I deserve anything coming at me. I'm no fool. Don't start something you can't finish. Duh lol.

Amadioha give you more strength..... Americoo girl can take a bullet for you and use the same bullet to kill you.

She's using the media to gain him back which is not possible.

Chad is the current wave of the moment, only God know who's next.... Maybe brad pitt shocked
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2012
london2lasgidi: I can relate to this.
Chris Brown needed help after the whole ordeal, but the press didn't give him a chance.
I had the same problem with my ex (not physical but I was abusive), and I had to seek counselling.

However, I think Rihana should have said all these when the press was killing Chris,
too late IMO cos she'll never get him back.

I know she still loves him, poor girl. sad
She can get him back.He still loves her even more than she loves him.They have to re-unite; all they need to do is push Drake out of the way...But this Rihanna spoil sha! She fit go naked on TV...*pity Chris*
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by ektbear: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2012
Rihanna needs a man who can make her forget about CB.

That man is ekt_bear.

You have my number Rihanna...get at me

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by cindyrella(f): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2012
Moral of the story: Don't start what you can't finish. undecided
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by cindyrella(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2012
ekt_bear: Rihanna needs a man who can make her forget about CB.

That man is ekt_bear.

You have my number Rihanna...get at me
Lmao! For your dreams grin grin
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Richiy(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2012
Ah! The young shall grow! Rihanna don reach 24 yrz!
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by SamMilla1(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2012
and so what? Who cares
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by tinkinjo: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
...but why should you allow the public to decide whether you should reconcile with someone who'd hurt you?
Whatever happens to our cherished virtue of forgiveness.

I mean if a wife desire to rebuild a relationship with her husband who'd battered her, shouldn't we be praising her rather than rebuking?
What do these "charities and organisations" really represent? Do they seek to institutionalize hatred in our societies?

...just wondering.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2012
this show is a week old, I watched it last week.
Re: Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah by tinkinjo: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2012
onila: someone;s comment grin grin

"Women like her, who excuse, justify, defend and even cry over their abusers are the REASON that many people dismiss the charges of "abuse" by them.

With her money and privilege, she has apparently not gotten enough education to realize that when someone beats you and leaves you in an emergency with your eyes swollen shut, your mouth bleeding and unable to swallow, that this is NOT love, NOT healthy and NOT acceptable.

She is in serious need of therapy but buying all those wigs and blue contacts has obviously left her without enough time to do something intelligent....what a waste of a role model of young girls, ESPECIALLY young black girls.

She is simply a disgrace!"

...this "someone" should realise that just as death penalty 'll not stop the committing of capital offence, so also 'll the ostracising of abusers not stop abuse.
The bottom-line should be whether the abuser has truly repented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) / More Photos Of Ghanaian Slay Queen Who Was Spotted Selling Dry Fish / Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.