Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? (4979 Views)

What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Ur LOVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2012
Crown Prince: Eamon-fuccck you beach

But seriously,why is rokiatu celebrating her Ex(es) on Nairaland. Something tells me she is missing ''them'' particularly the second person.
The former must be a james bond character.

GADEMIT! angry
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2012
Una be fool: I do'nt have any ex but if I had one, I would pick [size=18pt]"unbreak my heart"[/size] by hmmmm can'nt remember

YEAH,

that's the song i would dedicate after i get out of the bitter eamon stage! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2012
Best you never had - Leona Lewis.

The scientist - Cold play
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by HarryPotter1(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2012
To my first ex-Lean on me(becos i neva wanted her 2 go) cry and to my nxt ex-Jesus needs you. wink
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Harmvirus(f): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chris Brown-dueces
Rihanna- take a bow

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by pearlhapi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2012

But seriously,why is rokiatu celebrating her Ex(es) on Nairaland. Something tells me she is missing ''them'' particularly the second person.
ya just a product of plenty excess weed•
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2012

So this is now celebrating my exs?

Can't you people take a thread lightly for once?

Like this shi..tt is supposed to be for fun. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mine will be: leave slow -Tiwa savage
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
me i go dedicate dosomething by xperience Oligbese.na my favourite song be dat cool
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by dabrake(m): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2012
rokiatu: This is gonna be fun. grin grin grin grin Leggo people!!

Here mine

ex 1: Best thing I never had Beyonce

ex 2: Chris Brown Tyga Kevin McCall - Deuces (Actually I am the villian in this one. Esp Tyga part. It hits me really hard. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed)

Lets hear yours.

that is the wickedest especially the kevin McCall's part . . . I've got a new chic, and she aint you . . . As for her attitude, i don't care about it but all i'm gonna do for her, you gonn' hear 'bout it(is the lyrics perfect?).
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 20, 2012
dabrake:
that is the wickedest especially the kevin McCall's part . . . I've got a new chic, and she aint you . . . As for her attitude, and all that attitude i don't care about it but all i'm gonna do for her but all the shi...t I do for her, you gonn' hear 'bout it(is the lyrics perfect?).

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by octopaul: 2:55am On Aug 20, 2012
toni braxton - unbreak myy heart
india arie - the heart of the matter (forgiveness)
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2012
Thank God you blew it! Thank God I dodged a bullet, I'm so over u, baby, good looking out.......and I will always be the best thing you never had....sucks to be you right now
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by dabrake(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2012
@roki, thanks a lot
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by blackbalang(f): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2012
My ex------- NO LOVE by Eminem and Lil-wayne
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Emekuuss(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Not d girl by dare
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by roymary: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2012
Kukere --- Iyanya
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by lilpervert(m): 1:12am On Aug 21, 2012
Shakara don end o - kimi cranking
My perfect song. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by sophy09: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ex 1: Marsha Ambrosius - I hope she cheats on you with a basketball player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzIrgbZ_JIA

Ex 2: Keyshia Cole - Love, I thought you had my back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QMfDTspmi0
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Okontami: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2012
AINT NO FUN BY SNOOP DOG

When I met you last night baby Before you opened up your gap I had a respect for ya lady But now I take it all back
'Cause you gave me all your pu*s*sy And ya even licked my balls Leave your number on the cabinet And I promise baby, I'll give you a call
Next time I'm feelin' kinda h*or*ny You come on over, and I'll break you off And if you can't f*uc*k that day, baby Just lay back and open your mouth
'Cause I have never met a girl That I love in the whole wide world
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by xsyben: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2012
everybody knows- John legend...
britney spears- everytime
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Baba1010: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2012
To All The Girls I've Loved Before ~~~~ Julio Iglesias
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2012
Okontami: AINT NO FUN BY SNOOP DOG

When I met you last night baby Before you opened up your gap I had a respect for ya lady But now I take it all back
'Cause you gave me all your pu*s*sy And ya even licked my balls Leave your number on the cabinet And I promise baby, I'll give you a call
Next time I'm feelin' kinda h*or*ny You come on over, and I'll break you off And if you can't f*uc*k that day, baby Just lay back and open your mouth
'Cause I have never met a girl That I love in the whole wide world

Is this an ex dedication or a fu...ck buddy dedication? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Okontami: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2012
rokiatu:
Is this an ex dedication or a fu...ck buddy dedication? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Roki Baby, its a pity that nothing lasts forever.Have you heared of fu**CK buddy turns lover. She was very sane when we were just fu**CKing our selves o. The moment i mixed pleasure with business everything went wrong(meaning trying to WIFE a Biatch.) Na so i run o grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Get out d way bitch-ludakriss /mystical cos they all gat played.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okontami: Roki Baby, its a pity that nothing lasts forever.Have you heared of fu**CK buddy turns lover. She was very sane when we were just fu**CKing our selves o. The moment i mixed pleasure with business everything went wrong(meaning trying to WIFE a Biatch.) Na so i run o grin grin shocked shocked
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by richyblink1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
"Hw am i surpose to live without you" by Micheal Bolton
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yemi my lover -Olamide
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Tonalphs(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Boys2men - doin jus fine and tony braxton ft treyz song - yesterday

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tonalphs: Boys2men - doin jus fine and[b] tony braxton ft treyz song - yesterday[/b]

Good one
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by sweetBummsy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
best thing i never had.. Beyonce
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Goodbye by Ceiline dion or Royals by Lordes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hmmm / Deleted Thread !!! / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.